Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153709 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6864) (6865) (6866) (6867) (6868) (6869) (6870) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
iamfertile:
URGENT... URGENT... URGENT
Good morning mama's, I've been at the hospital since last night as instructed by the Dr. I'm 37 3days. Like I said I've been having contraction since last week Monday & becoming stronger though going on & off. Dr. said they'll induce wt cathetar & observe for 12 hrs b4 they can know if it works or progress to tablet.
BUT...

By God s grace, you'll be fine, but since your water has not broke yet, I don't think there's any cause for alarm. You can still relax and manage the pain till you'll be fully dilated.
It is only when water break that baby may be unsafe due to low/no amniotic fluid.
Hospital will always want it fast and money making, I guess you use private hospital.
Just relax and make yourself active, if you can, dance or any other gentle physical activity. God gat you. The baby is blessed
my fear is d Dr said if it doesn't work it's CS. God knows I DON'T want CS because I still want to try to get pregnant early next year.
Pls what shud I do? What is the accuracy of inducing? I mean the percentage of it working? I'm really confused. Pls advice me. I'm confused
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2023
iamfertile:
Good morning mama's, I've been at the hospital since last night as instructed by the Dr. I'm 37 3days. Like I said I've been having contraction since last week Monday & becoming stronger though going on & off. Dr. said they'll induce wt cathetar & observe for 12 hrs b4 they can know if it works or progress to tablet.
BUT...
my fear is d Dr said if it doesn't work it's CS. God knows I DON'T want CS because I still want to try to get pregnant early next year.
Pls what shud I do? What is the accuracy of inducing? I mean the percentage of it working? I'm really confused. Pls advice me. I'm confused
I don't know if this info is still useful if u have not been induced and ur water did not break please just go back home and do different exercises it's just 37 weeks 3days u can still birth till even till 40 weeks it's better to hold on that going for surgery if the induction fails

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2023
Relaxing Hypnobirthing when full term

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZE1nKXF4Ic

You can also listen to your favourite suras for Muslims and favourite bible affirmations for Christians.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:
By God s grace, you'll be fine, but since your water has not broke yet, I don't think there's any cause for alarm. You can still relax and manage the pain till you'll be fully dilated.
It is only when water break that baby may be unsafe due to low/no amniotic fluid.

Hospital will always want it fast and money making, I guess you use private hospital.

Just relax and make yourself active, if you can, dance or any other gentle physical activity. God gat you. The baby is blessed
@ iamfertile
You are right. Private hospitals want fast money.
Assuming she is using a govt hospital, there will be no rush so far everything is alright with the baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2023
Boliboli760:

@iamfertile; You are strong, you are beautiful and you've got this.Your body will birth when ready.You are not helpless , we are here.

I totally understand what you are going through and I have been there. I have said it over and over again Hospitals do not have much to offer. If your water has not broken yet, please believe me when I say you can leave the hospital and return back home.Ask questions about your dilation, your amiotic fluid level and the baby heart rate. If everything is fine, you can leave and continue to contract at home.You are not in active labour yet and your body needs time that is all.

Please if everything is fine medically, go and labour at home. The thing some of us labour for days before reaching full dilation. And it takes a while for our baby to engage. Hospital does not have that patience.

I repeat your baby might not just be ready yet, contractions is your womb getting ready to birth. Sometimes it takes days sometimes it takes couple of weeks. Manage pain with calm environment, Hypnobirthing videos on YouTube and paracetamol. And continue your exercise.
You have said it all. No other thing to add.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2023
iamfertile:
BUT...
Although I was 39weeks 3days but induction eventually worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2023
iamfertile:
BUT...

Calm down. Im a regular customer to induction. They will put carttheter or foley ballon...or they put tablets in your cervix....after which you will dilate like from 2 to 4cm depending, then they give you pitocin drip. My second born, they induced me on Saturday it didnt work...then they did again on sunday by tripling the dosage and it worked....the hard pain was from 12 to 2pm..very fast. Pls dont worry. It will work for you. My first born, they induced me 6 am...11 am my mucus came out and water broke....4 pm i gave birth. First timer is just a little bit slow

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2023
Boliboli760:

@iamfertile; You are strong, you are beautiful and you've got this.Your body will birth when ready.You are not helpless , we are here.

I totally understand what you are going through and I have been there. I have said it over and over again Hospitals do not have much to offer. If your water has not broken yet, please believe me when I say you can leave the hospital and return back home.Ask questions about your dilation, your amiotic fluid level and the baby heart rate. If everything is fine, you can leave and continue to contract at home.You are not in active labour yet and your body needs time that is all.

Please if everything is fine medically, go and labour at home. The thing some of us labour for days before reaching full dilation. And it takes a while for our baby to engage. Hospital does not have that patience.

I repeat your baby might not just be ready yet, contractions is your womb getting ready to birth. Sometimes it takes days sometimes it takes couple of weeks. Manage pain with calm environment, Hypnobirthing videos on YouTube and paracetamol. And continue your exercise.

God bless you for this. You said everything in my mind. Hospitals dont have patience

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by samieea28(f): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Let's start our roll call so we can be able to know our teammates and interact.
1. sunbestie -------- 30th Oct
2. Fineire ---------- 31st Oct
3. jjaney --------- 10th Oct
4. ableGoddidit22 --------

Drop your EDD if you see this

If you are team October and you are hiding just come out now and register before we start collecting fine for lateness ooπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Team God gat us
Team happy Mama's
Team easy pregnancy and delivery

Let's go MamasπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ [/quote]

Oya put me for register. Oct 25th

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favour315(f): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hello mamas in the house, I'm a silent member of this group, I'm 30 weeks gone. I'm experiencing contractions and pain in my abdomen. I feel so uncomfortable lying down, couldn't even sleep last night cos of the pain. Don't know if anyone has similar experience. Is it normal for 30 weeks pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ableGoddidit22: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
sunbestie:
Team October 2023

5. samieea28 ------------ 25th Oct

If you are team October and you are hiding just come out now and register before we start collecting fine for lateness ooπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Team God gat us
Team happy Mama's

Let's go MamasπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

October 5th

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayomitomiwa(f): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hey Sis, you are in my prayers. You will testify soon and the Lord will make the whole delivery easy for you. Please try and relax, don't let your mind be tensioned.
iamfertile:
BUT...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teetopic(f): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Teetopic:
BA! BA!
Glory to God as I welcomed my princess on Monday 20th March at 11:33pm.
Bs coming much later

Bs! Bs!
When I discovered that I was pregnant, I wasn't happy about it cos I wasn't ready to have another child as my first child was only a year and 2months old but my husband was happy and he tagged me an ungrateful soul but I careless. I wished and hoped to lose the pregnancy at early stage, but God is not a man

The journey was a smooth one until it got to 34th week and I started having contractions coupled with fibroad degeneration. I went to the hospital and was placed on injections to stop the contractions, it stopped for a while but came back with full force the following week and I had to manage the pain since the cervix was still closed.
The contractions was on and off till 40th week. By 41 weeks, which was 20th march, my tired was already tired. I told my husband I was going to the bank after dropping my daughter at school, that was how I trekked 45mins to the bank and also trekked back. While I was on the journey, the contraction was coming back to back (15mins apart)
I picked my daughter up from school and took her to salon to make her hair, then to my friend's place opposite the salon before finally heading home, by this time the contraction was getting intense (5mins apart)
I took my bath and arranged the house while I waited for my husband to come back. Not long after, he came back with soup ingredients and was making mouth about how he wants to make a badass ogbono for me, I just told him to forget about that and help me prepare noodles for our daughter so we can head to the hospital, he did that in a rush while I soak garri with cold water.
We got to the hospital some minutes past 8pm, I got checked and was told it was just finger tip, by 11:15 I started having the urge to push and called the matron attention to it, they didn't believe me because I wasn't dramatizing, by the time the matron checked me the baby's head was visible, with just 2 pushes, the baby was out weighing 3.6kg and I was stitched up cos I had tear(that was when people knew someone was in labor because I didn't shout throughout the process.

I've finally thrown the boot into the lake of fire like a Mama stated here earlier.

This is me logging out of March,
March cappo
Bs submitted

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eniwunmi: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Teetopic:

Bs! Bs!
When I discovered that I was pregnant, I wasn't happy about it cos I wasn't ready to have another child as my first child was only a year and 2months old but my husband was happy and he tagged me an ungrateful soul but I careless. I wished and hoped to lose the pregnancy at early stage, but God is not a man

The journey was a smooth one until it got to 34th week and I started having contractions coupled with fibroad degeneration. I went to the hospital and was placed on injections to stop the contractions, it stopped for a while but came back with full force the following week and I had to manage the pain since the cervix was still closed.
The contractions was on and off till 40th week. By 41 weeks, which was 20th march, my tired was already tired. I told my husband I was going to the bank after dropping my daughter at school, that was how I trekked 45mins to the bank and also trekked back. While I was on the journey, the contraction was coming back to back (15mins apart)
I picked my daughter up from school and took her to salon to make her hair, then to my friend's place opposite the salon before finally heading home, by this time the contraction was getting intense (5mins apart)
I took my bath and arranged the house while I waited for my husband to come back. Not long after, he came back with soup ingredients and was making mouth about how he wants to make a badass ogbono for me, I just told him to forget about that and help me prepare noodles for our daughter so we can head to the hospital, he did that in a rush while I soak garri with cold water.
We got to the hospital some minutes past 8pm, I got checked and was told it was just finger tip, by 11:15 I started having the urge to push and called the matron attention to it, they didn't believe me because I wasn't dramatizing, by the time the matron checked me the baby's head was visible, with just 2 pushes, the baby was out weighing 3.6kg and I was stitched up cos I had tear(that was when people knew someone was in labor because I didn't shout throughout the process.

I've finally thrown the boot into the lake of fire like a Mama stated here earlier.

March cappo
Bs submitted

Aww congratulations God bless the new bornπŸ₯³

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Teetopic:

Bs! Bs!

March cappo
Bs submitted

Congratulations mama. The baby shall be all you prayed for and more.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Favour315:
Hello mamas in the house, I'm a silent member of this group, I'm 30 weeks gone. I'm experiencing contractions and pain in my abdomen. I feel so uncomfortable lying down, couldn't even sleep last night cos of the pain. Don't know if anyone has similar experience. Is it normal for 30 weeks pregnancy?

You need to go hospital, they will give u drug to stop it. It has happened to me before duringmy first, they gave me diazapem(a very strong controled drugs)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
July Roll call. Where are my belle full mama o. How are we all doing. We are so quite on the group. I hope our belle don pump out small May the journey be easy for us all ijn.
Team July, team bellefull mamas

Name..........................Edd...............Sex
1.missfree.....................18...................XX
2.Goldengold2..............14...................XY
3.Niceapple...................12....................XX
4.Cindylee......................24...................
5.Redrosely....................31...................
6.Ayomitomiwa.............22..................
7.Ijelenwanyioma..........29....................XY
8. Nisot............................13....................XY
Oya answer your name and say present. Pls @cindylee, @Redrosely and @Ayomitomiwa pls send in your baby sex so that i can update the list thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Teetopic:

Bs! Bs!

March cappo
Bs submitted

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lewalemanto: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
samieea28:

Team God gat us
Team happy Mama's

Let's go MamasπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Oya put me for register. Oct 25th

Team September where una dey oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Lewalemanto:

I am here ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niceapple: 12:52am On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for checking on us cappo
We are doing well.

Missfree:
July Roll call. Where are my belle full mama o. How are we all doing. We are so quite on the group. I hope our belle don pump out small May the journey be easy for us all ijn.

Oya answer your name and say present. Pls @cindylee, @Redrosely and @Ayomitomiwa pls send in your baby sex so that i can update the list thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 6:57am On Apr 14, 2023
Niceapple:
Thanks for checking on us cappo
We are doing well.

kisses to our baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redrosely(f): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2023
Missfree:

Good morning cappo... Baby sex not checked, will let you know as soon as I do that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Latty88(f): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Lewalemanto:

Please add me up. 17th

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opera1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good day Mothers, pls come to my aid.

My wife is pregnant with our 1st child but after 2 months of pregnancy, she started seeing her flow[very small] but we ve been restless in the house.

Please what could be responsible for this, implication and the way out.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Glory, honor & adoration to the Lord. I welcommy princess to world yesterday around 11pm after a distressed & prolong Labour which later led to CS. 3.3kg. EDD may 2nd. Dob April 13th.
Thanks to my cappo @Kunmisola for your calls & encouragement.. ND. To all other sisters. E-hugs to you all.
Wishing the rest May mamas save delivery.

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
opera1:

My wife is pregnant with our 1st child but after 2 months of pregnancy, she started seeing her flow[very small] but we ve been restless in the house.

Thanks

At times, it could be what is called implantation bleeding, I also experienced this with my first child two years ago. Implantation bleeding is usually nothing to worry about, a lot of women experience it in the very early weeks of pregnancy and it stops on it's own. It never increases, just some blood that stops after a while, you can read about it. In some other cases, it could be something more serious. To be on the safe side, you can consult your doctor to be sure of what it is and what to do next. Regardless of what it is, rest is very important for her right now. Let her be on a lot of rest. All will be well. I leave the rest for other mamas to contribute.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ableGoddidit22: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
opera1:

Thanks

Let her go to the hospital they will give her drugs or injection to stop the dropping, they might ask her to take bed rest at home.
With God all things are possible calm down and relax God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
iamfertile:
Glory, honor & adoration to the Lord. I welcommy princess to world yesterday around 11pm after a distressed & prolong Labour which later led to CS. 3.3kg. EDD may 2nd. Dob April 13th.
Thanks to my cappo @Kunmisola for your calls & encouragement.. ND. To all other sisters. E-hugs to you all.

Wao wao wao. Big congratulations to you and Princess!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
iamfertile:

Congratulations mama. May the baby usher in more opportunities into your family.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
TEAM MAY

To God alone be all glory as Baby iamfertile arrived into the world. May she bring more blessings and honour to the family.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th...........XY
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th................
19. Goldenheart002.................May

Countdown has already begin from my end as I have 4 weeks and some days to go. Hospital bag has been packed and nesting is ongoing. I pray God will provide for us all in Jesus name. Let the countdown begins.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
TEAM MAY

To God alone be all glory as Baby iamfertile arrived into the world. May she bring more blessings and honour to the family.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th...........XY
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th................
19. Goldenheart002.................May

Countdown has already begin from my end as I have 4 weeks and some days to go. Hospital bag has been packed and nesting is ongoing. I pray God will provide for us all in Jesus name. Let the countdown begins.[/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6864) (6865) (6866) (6867) (6868) (6869) (6870) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.