Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148823 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6908) (6909) (6910) (6911) (6912) (6913) (6914) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olorilolo(f): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
ananne:

Congratulations o.

May your princess bring you so much joy and happiness.

We await your BS.
Thank you able Cappo.

Ps: Princesses (Twin girls ☺️☺️)

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jawalis(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Good evening Mother’s and everyone here. Pls I need guide and advice on items and things to start buying for expecting baby whose gender is yet to be ascertain. It’s about 10 weeks now but I believe proper and informed awareness will make things a bit easier and comfortable. I just want to be guided and well informed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mobog(m): 12:45am On Aug 01, 2023
jawalis:
Good evening Mother’s and everyone here. Pls I need guide and advice on items and things to start buying for expecting baby whose gender is yet to be ascertain. It’s about 10 weeks now but I believe proper and informed awareness will make things a bit easier and comfortable. I just want to be guided and well informed

Please Try to demand for hospital needs.. I think it is always written on the the hospital cards.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelenwanyioma: 4:06am On Aug 01, 2023
Boliboli760:

EDD(Estimated Due Date),it is ESTIMATED. Every baby is different.Placenta is intact with no problem as long as you are feeding well. Just take it easy and keep busy in the house and in the other room. Baby will come when he/she is ready.Talking from someone who ended having 3 Emergency CS due to rushing to hospital for help. It is not worth it. My last birth which was a virginal birth and home birth was magnificent.

With all I have experienced, I have learnt it is best to embrace and experience birth in the most natural form. It really helps with your mental health when the baby arrives to have a positive birth story.
Thank you very much ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2023
thejourney200:

Can't wait for my wife to put to bed. I sometimes just get tired with her moods and rants but we grateful for how far God has brought us.

I understand. By God's grace, it will happen soonest. Justt keep showing her love and understand her moods. Na Belle matter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 4:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Bluevy:
BA!BA!!BA!!!
Glory be to Almighty father in heaven,my pink jet arrived today. EDD 1st and 4th of August. God's perfect time. July 31st.
BS later

Congratulations o

My people don dey port o

God is great!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 4:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Team August(Team Grace)..

It's our month o. Finally we are here. God that started this journey with us will give each and every one of us testimonies.

Two members of our team gave birth in July.

Congratulations to them.

We are expecting their BS as soon as they can write it.

Username. E.D.D. Gender

Ananne_____________________August 15th.....XY

Thejourney200.____________August 30th____XX

Bluevy_______August 4th...XX.....Delivered July 31st.

Senorita___________________________August 24th

TemmyB18________________________August 21st

Olorilolo_____XX______August 30th.....Delivered twin girls on July 30th.

Iyabetajos___________________August 17th......XY

Michelle55________________________August 22nd.

Iamlifted2................,..............August 19th......XY.

Mzleemah...............................August 21st.......XY.

How are you all doing? Hope you are all getting ready to meet your LO.

Please check in with your doctor if you notice anything that isn't normal.

Please pack your bags.

Congratulations to all of us in advance.

His grace will be sufficient for us all.

Happy new month.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jawalis(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2023
Mobog:

Please Try to demand for hospital needs.. I think it is always written on the the hospital cards.
Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2023
Congratulations to all the new mamas, God bless your little ones. Please grace this page with your birth stories to encourage others.

November mamas, happy new month o. We're moving gradually. We can now check baby gender, I'll be doing that as soon as I can.
Cappo Tinudesi, I greet you

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2023
bimberry1307:
Congratulations to all the new mamas, God bless your little ones. Please grace this page with your birth stories to encourage others.

November mamas, happy new month o. We're moving gradually. We can now check baby gender, I'll be doing that as soon as I can.
Cappo Tinudesi, I greet you
Good morning teamie we are definitely moving I can't wait for November porting self is allowed, checking baby's gender too when I register next week by Gods grace..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2023
bintuteemah:

Any other team September?

Team September here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
jawalis:

Diapers (buy one pack newborn, 2 packs size 1 and one pack size 2, to get you through that first few weeks. Then buy according to size after). newborns can go through 8 diaper changes daily (!!!! ) and boys pee more, but don't buy too many because you can't predict size of your baby and you don't know quickly they will grow (I've seen a baby go from newborn to size 2 in 3 weeks). so at least 1 or 2 pack of newborn diapers will hopefully last you for a week and if your baby still needs newborn, buy weekly. If after it finishes your baby needs size 1, at least you have 2 packs at home to give you time before having to run to the supermarket or market to buy more.

Baby wipes: look for the unscented ones, less likely to irritate skin.

Diaper rash cream: Sudafed is what all my sisters used (especially the one who is a pharmacist). But try and change your baby once it gets wet so it's not sitting in a wet diaper that ends up causing diaper rash.

onesies (if you're in Nigeria, get the sleeveless or short sleeved version. Do the same, one pack of 5 newborn, a one pack size 0-3).

try not to buy too many newborn sizes as babies grow like beans (very quickly). Even better, inherit some from others (I just got a lot of onesies and newborn clothing from someone whose baby has outgrown hers, so I didn't bother buying clothes).

Same with clothes and shoes, try not to buy too many until 3-6 months (God knows how many times I have been driven insane looking for one leg of baby shoe or sock that fell somewhere. And it wasn't even my own pikin sef grin ) get a few mittens until your liver is strong enough to file or cut those really sharp baby nails (because they will scratch their faces).

Receiving blanket, a few caps and some wrappers for swaddling. Ejoor look for really thin wrapper (the old type they sold was better and cotton, a breathable fabric which means less heat. So raid a parent's cupboard for their old wrapper). Or buy muslin swaddle blanket (size 44"x44" minimum).

Burp cloths: I don't like the terrycloth ones (those ones that look like towels) because they don't absorb well. Instead get the cotton clothe diaper (that rectangular fabric that's thick). Works like a charm and sometimes cheaper.

Do you have a car? If yes, get a car seat (convertible preferred over infant but you will most likely find infant more in Nigeria). Chicco and Graco make good brands.

It's upto you to decide if you want to buy pacifiers. One pack should be fine.

Bassinet and cot: if you can also inherit this from someone, do (they tend to be pricey). If not, just buy a travel bassinet and remember some babies hate cots (though eventually you will want your bed back and kick the baby out to their cot).

Towels: don't buy baby towels, they are usually very thin and stay damp longer and breakdown faster (mine was from Mothecare). Preferably buy regular very soft towel (100% cotton) which will last longer. Same with washcloth.

lots of small nylon bags and big trashbags for diaper disposal and a pack of Baking soda and a good dustbin with a lid. When you dispose of dirty diapers, use a good bin with a tight cover and sprinkle some baking soda at the bottom of the dustbin (this helps to trap odours). At the end of the day, you tie up trashbag and take it outside (instead of constantly running after every diaper change to fling it).

Baby set: please look for one that has nail cutter, thermometer, comb, nasal pump, baby medicine spoon, nail file. Avent sells one like that.

No need for stroller, especially if in Nigeria. Which road is not dusty and uneven unless you're in the mall. Get a baby carrier (Bjorn makes good ones, they're expensive but I inherited my sisters own 10 years later. Quality is cheaper in the long run).

Diaper bag: lots of decent ones out there (I got a messenger bag type so my hubby could carry it, my sister used a strong backpack). Look for one that has changing pad inside it.

Olive oil and Shea butter for body cream rather than baby body creams. I hear most of the Johnson's on the market is fake and at least Shea butter is cheap, natural and does a beautiful job, same with olive oil.

Baby wash

Bibs (look for one size fits all).

Treated mosquito net

Bouncy chair and activity gym (so you can keep your baby somewhere if you need to have your hands free, like when bathing or cooking or just watching tv or answering the phone. Activity gym is for when baby starts rolling, put it on the floor (because I'm tired of hearing stories like "my baby rolled off the chair and fell on the floor, should I go to the hospital?? ".

an electronic sterilizer set (microwave) because all the doctors in my house dislike sterilizing tablets. But it is your choice sha. Avent makes one sterilizer set that comes with feeding bottles so no need to buy any more.

Plastic spoon and plate (but you won't need this for a while).

Are you breastfeeding, pumping or doing formula?

Please don't dress your baby up more than you. If you feel hot, your baby feels hot (even faster). If you feel cold, your baby feels cold (even faster). So unless you're constantly in an a.c. on blast, ejoor let your baby relax and use less clothing. Yes, Mama Nkechi or Mama Teni will have all sorts of unnecessary and unwanted advise to give you, but please listen to your common sense more.

That's the basics. As time goes, you will need more and realise some stuff

.Copied.

**I got this from someone here some time ago, hope it helps.**

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jawalis(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
jjaney:

Diapers (buy one pack newborn, 2 packs size 1 and one pack size 2, to get you through that first few weeks. Then buy according to size after). newborns can go through 8 diaper changes daily (!!!! ) and boys pee more, but don't buy too many because you can't predict size of your baby and you don't know quickly they will grow (I've seen a baby go from newborn to size 2 in 3 weeks). so at least 1 or 2 pack of newborn diapers will hopefully last you for a week and if your baby still needs newborn, buy weekly. If after it finishes your baby needs size 1, at least you have 2 packs at home to give you time before having to run to the supermarket or market to buy more.

Baby wipes: look for the unscented ones, less likely to irritate skin.

Diaper rash cream: Sudafed is what all my sisters used (especially the one who is a pharmacist). But try and change your baby once it gets wet so it's not sitting in a wet diaper that ends up causing diaper rash.

onesies (if you're in Nigeria, get the sleeveless or short sleeved version. Do the same, one pack of 5 newborn, a one pack size 0-3).

try not to buy too many newborn sizes as babies grow like beans (very quickly). Even better, inherit some from others (I just got a lot of onesies and newborn clothing from someone whose baby has outgrown hers, so I didn't bother buying clothes).

Same with clothes and shoes, try not to buy too many until 3-6 months (God knows how many times I have been driven insane looking for one leg of baby shoe or sock that fell somewhere. And it wasn't even my own pikin sef grin ) get a few mittens until your liver is strong enough to file or cut those really sharp baby nails (because they will scratch their faces).

Receiving blanket, a few caps and some wrappers for swaddling. Ejoor look for really thin wrapper (the old type they sold was better and cotton, a breathable fabric which means less heat. So raid a parent's cupboard for their old wrapper). Or buy muslin swaddle blanket (size 44"x44" minimum).

Burp cloths: I don't like the terrycloth ones (those ones that look like towels) because they don't absorb well. Instead get the cotton clothe diaper (that rectangular fabric that's thick). Works like a charm and sometimes cheaper.

Do you have a car? If yes, get a car seat (convertible preferred over infant but you will most likely find infant more in Nigeria). Chicco and Graco make good brands.

It's upto you to decide if you want to buy pacifiers. One pack should be fine.

Bassinet and cot: if you can also inherit this from someone, do (they tend to be pricey). If not, just buy a travel bassinet and remember some babies hate cots (though eventually you will want your bed back and kick the baby out to their cot).

Towels: don't buy baby towels, they are usually very thin and stay damp longer and breakdown faster (mine was from Mothecare). Preferably buy regular very soft towel (100% cotton) which will last longer. Same with washcloth.

lots of small nylon bags and big trashbags for diaper disposal and a pack of Baking soda and a good dustbin with a lid. When you dispose of dirty diapers, use a good bin with a tight cover and sprinkle some baking soda at the bottom of the dustbin (this helps to trap odours). At the end of the day, you tie up trashbag and take it outside (instead of constantly running after every diaper change to fling it).

Baby set: please look for one that has nail cutter, thermometer, comb, nasal pump, baby medicine spoon, nail file. Avent sells one like that.

No need for stroller, especially if in Nigeria. Which road is not dusty and uneven unless you're in the mall. Get a baby carrier (Bjorn makes good ones, they're expensive but I inherited my sisters own 10 years later. Quality is cheaper in the long run).

Diaper bag: lots of decent ones out there (I got a messenger bag type so my hubby could carry it, my sister used a strong backpack). Look for one that has changing pad inside it.

Olive oil and Shea butter for body cream rather than baby body creams. I hear most of the Johnson's on the market is fake and at least Shea butter is cheap, natural and does a beautiful job, same with olive oil.

Baby wash

Bibs (look for one size fits all).

Treated mosquito net

Bouncy chair and activity gym (so you can keep your baby somewhere if you need to have your hands free, like when bathing or cooking or just watching tv or answering the phone. Activity gym is for when baby starts rolling, put it on the floor (because I'm tired of hearing stories like "my baby rolled off the chair and fell on the floor, should I go to the hospital?? ".

an electronic sterilizer set (microwave) because all the doctors in my house dislike sterilizing tablets. But it is your choice sha. Avent makes one sterilizer set that comes with feeding bottles so no need to buy any more.

Plastic spoon and plate (but you won't need this for a while).

Are you breastfeeding, pumping or doing formula?

Please don't dress your baby up more than you. If you feel hot, your baby feels hot (even faster). If you feel cold, your baby feels cold (even faster). So unless you're constantly in an a.c. on blast, ejoor let your baby relax and use less clothing. Yes, Mama Nkechi or Mama Teni will have all sorts of unnecessary and unwanted advise to give you, but please listen to your common sense more.

That's the basics. As time goes, you will need more and realise some stuff

.Copied.

**I got this from someone here some time ago, hope it helps.**
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teefaht(f): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Team October mamas

How is it going? It’s getting closer. May God see us through.

My mood this days I don’t understand, sometimes I feel like crying and other times I just feel like not doing anything.

I just want to get my baby things, but things are very expensive now. As a first time mum I needed everything I could lay my hands on.

I will share the list of what I’m getting later and I want our experience mother to vet it for me.

What is the full meaning of BS and LO?. I’ve been seeing the words being used here

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
teefaht:
Team October mamas

My mood this days I don’t understand, sometimes I feel like crying and other times I just feel like not doing anything.

I just want to get my baby things, but things are very expensive now. As a first time mum I needed everything I could lay my hands on.

I will share the list of what I’m getting later and I want our experience mother to vet it for me.

What is the full meaning of BS and LO?. I’ve been seeing the words being used here
BS- Birth story/stories
LO- Little ones/ones

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teefaht(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Iyajelili:

BS- Birth story/stories
LO- Little ones/ones

Thanks for the response
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yes oooo...we are getting closer to the finish line. May God provide for us all because the economy is not smiling at all.
teefaht:
Team October mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hello mama.I feel the things you can buy which cuts across all gender ranges from; baby clothe hanger(dryer), water flask, diaper, body lotion,soap,diaper,wipes, towel, wash towel(baby sponge),baby carrier,diaper bag.I rest my case.
jawalis:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jawalis(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Fineire:
Hello mama.I feel the things you can buy which cuts across all gender ranges from; baby clothe hanger(dryer), water flask, diaper, body lotion,soap,diaper,wipes, towel, wash towel(baby sponge),baby carrier,diaper bag.I rest my case.
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Koremum: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good evening belleful mamas, hope we're all doing great?hmmm November mamas I've checked gender ooo as curiosity dey do me😂😂,well well it's XX but I was hoping for a boy as I have 2 girls already,baba God knows best sha,may we all give birth to healthy babies in full term cos that's what matters.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Koremum:
Good evening belleful mamas, hope we're all doing great?hmmm November mamas I've checked gender ooo as curiosity dey do me😂😂,well well it's XX but I was hoping for a boy as I have 2 girls already,baba God knows best sha,may we all give birth to healthy babies in full term cos that's what matters.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
ananne:

I understand. By God's grace, it will happen soonest. Justt keep showing her love and understand her moods. Na Belle matter. grin grin

It is well. Me sef get mood this season no be small mata. Thank God say the first one no be like this otherwise, we no for try second lailai. We thank God for His mercy and grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rant! Rant!! Rant!!!

Is it compulsory to buy a cot/bassinet? My son would never sleep inside the one we got therefore, I am not sure if I want to get another. The one I got when he was a baby, I gave it out and same for the one I got him when he was a toddler. He sleeps on our bed and I guess the baby will have to join him. I personally do not mind but madam feels we should get a mini one.

Grandma is coming to help with the baby and like with the first one, when she was around, he slept on her bed which I think will happen again with the baby. Not sure I want to get one if the baby wouldn't use it but madam no dey gree understand and I feel it is not worth discussing over and over again.

For those who have toddlers, how did you transition them from your bed/room to their own bed? I am asking because once we get off the bed, he wakes up in less than 10minutes as he loves to cuddle when sleeping. Also, we may need to get him his bed again but he has successfully wasted our money twice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Koremum:
The way I want xx too, curiosity no gree my mind rest too but by next week I go check am...All children are gift from God sha

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Koremum:
See ginger o. I'll try go check too. Me I don't have preference o, anyone God dash me is okay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Koremum: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinudesi:

The way I want xx too, curiosity no gree my mind rest too but by next week I go check am...All children are gift from God sha
yes ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Koremum: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
bimberry1307:

See ginger o. I'll try go check too. Me I don't have preference o, anyone God dash me is okay.
abi oo,my hubby that was thinking is a boy has started calling him by a boy's name and me I go just dey 'yinmu say dey play'😂😂only for me to come back from the hospital today and reveal the gender to him oga just tell me say na joke I dey joke like say no be wetin him give me I give am back😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Koremum:
Amen ohhhh.
Hmm I tried to check 2 weeks ago, baby was in a breech position and sonographer couldn’t pick the sex. I don’t think I will give it a trial again oh. I’m not really anxious to know the sex because its my first.
What do you think mommas?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Koremum: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
SoCalm:

Amen ohhhh.
Hmm I tried to check 2 weeks ago, baby was in a breech position and sonographer couldn’t pick the sex. I don’t think I will give it a trial again oh. I’m not really anxious to know the sex because its my first.
What do you think mommas?
it's okay,it was majorly cos of shopping that made me go check the gender,baby too was in a breech position and my feelings is that it may be wrong but I'm not worried what I care about is baby is doing fine and everything is okay.Either boys or girls may they come out safely and sound including we the mothers too.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funmilayo93: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
A nice topic we are treating here. Going through pregnancy is no joke. You can go through my channel to see the topics I have discussed on pregnancy to help pregnant women and anyone who intends to get pregnant. I pray for safe delivery for all pregnant women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7OEHma5RgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ldTCtKzW-o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2023
thejourney200:
Rant! Rant!! Rant!!!

Is it compulsory to buy a cot/bassinet? My son would never sleep inside the one we got therefore, I am not sure if I want to get another. The one I got when he was a baby, I gave it out and same for the one I got him when he was a toddler. He sleeps on our bed and I guess the baby will have to join him. I personally do not mind but madam feels we should get a mini one.

Grandma is coming to help with the baby and like with the first one, when she was around, he slept on her bed which I think will happen again with the baby. Not sure I want to get one if the baby wouldn't use it but madam no dey gree understand and I feel it is not worth discussing over and over again.

For those who have toddlers, how did you transition them from your bed/room to their own bed? I am asking because once we get off the bed, he wakes up in less than 10minutes as he loves to cuddle when sleeping. Also, we may need to get him his bed again but he has successfully wasted our money twice.

You can't predict babies o. Your LO may do to sleep in his cot. My son slept in his cot for three more and stopped He always wanted to sleep beside his mother. I left the bed for the ad slept on a mattress.

You can get a mini one like your wife suggested. If he doesn't sleep on it. Na part of the expenses wey parents dey see. It's possible your baby will sleep on it this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6908) (6909) (6910) (6911) (6912) (6913) (6914) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.