Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,028 members, 7,866,886 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8281172 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Fineire:
Our able cappo be leading by example. Well done ma. We will surely follow your leading next week. Your bump is as big as mine o...thank God I have a partner.
Naso e suppose be nah😊
This my bump no big like my last baby own oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
samieea28:

Also in the same category. I'm 34 weeks today, but my scan date is ahead and they are calculating based on the scan. They have even booked me for induction a week before the scan date. Their reason is that they don't allow anyone above 39/40 years to reach 40 weeks to avoid still birth. I'm scared 😭

I birthed via ELCS @38 weeks BC I was 45yrs. It's the best option to avoid stories that touch . My friend in the UK wanted to convince me to do vir.ginal delivery but I resisted her . Not at my age biko

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
samieea28:

Also in the same category. I'm 34 weeks today, but my scan date is ahead and they are calculating based on the scan. They have even booked me for induction a week before the scan date. Their reason is that they don't allow anyone above 39/40 years to reach 40 weeks to avoid still birth. I'm scared 😭

It's well with us momma,there's nothing to be scared of,I was induced in my other pregnancy too. It wasn't hard at all.My only worry is this my new hospital don't induce people if not I'll have preferred it.
May it end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esthy111(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
BA BA BA
Help me give all d glory to God as I've finally put to bed o. My handsome prince arrived on 12th of September through CS, edd sep 15. I will share my birth story soon by God's grace.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 1:22am On Sep 14, 2023
esthy111:
BA BA BA
Help me give all d glory to God as I've finally put to bed o. My handsome prince arrived on 12th of September through CS, edd sep 15. I will share my birth story soon by God's grace.
Wow! Glory be to the Almighty... Congratulations mama. Awaiting your Bs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 1:59am On Sep 14, 2023
esthy111:
BA BA BA
Congrats momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 3:16am On Sep 14, 2023
esthy111:
BA BA BA

Congratulations ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2023
BS BS BS
I will try not to make this so long
After I had my twin in 2020, I really was not ready for another child Atleast not now.
But I took in last year December and started another journey. First trimester came with vomiting and all but it also came with new jobs 😁 because I am a social media marketer/manager..
2nd trimester came and I was still pushing, constantly visiting the hospital for either malaria, mostly malaria jnfact.
Then early trimester, I fell from the staircase. Kaiii it was not funny, I landed with my waist(which is still paining me till now) had bruises all over my body. I rushed to the Hospital, thankfully nothing was wrong with my baby.
My edd was September 5th, according to scan but my last period it was supposed to be last week of august. I was really hoping on giving birth in August. That’s how August came and was going, nothing was happening. I was just having false labour and contractions but nothing more.

I went to the hospital, baby and weight was increasing, according to scan she was 3.93. then the next week they said something was wrong with the machine the last week, so we checked again she was 3.75. Haa I was scared ooo

Then we scheduled for an induction if baby doesn’t come before Monday 11th. But baby girl was still resting and chilling.
So I came to the hospital for induction, the doctor checked and me and said I was already 2cm dilated, so they put in a ball kinda stuff and inflated it. So he said when it falls off I would be 4cm gone. Before I could even be done and stood up to go wait for it to fall off, as I stood up the stuff just fell off, then they went to call the doctor to come check me, when he came and checked, he said I was 5cm gone already. I said Haa thank God oo because my last pregnancy I wasn’t dilating well.

Then he prescribed some medication and I was also put on drip, I was told to lie on my left side so I could dilate faster, this was around 7 past 7. The contractions started hitting me mad, by 9 I was screaming, then they removed the drip because I had heavy show. They checked to be sure I wasn’t bleeding or anything and checked to see how dilated I was( because it was another doctor, he said I was 3cm, I was confused but I didn’t take it to heart)

By 11 I was already screaming and feeling pressure, but they said they will come and check me by 12. Few minutes to 12, I told my husband to go and call them ooo, the contractions were so painful now and I was feeling the urge to push. They came into my room to check me but I had another contraction they just told me let’s move to the labour room.

As I laid down and the nurse or midwife wanted to check me, my water just burst and she was I was already 9cm dilated(even me I was surprised, because I was kind of expecting to hear 6cm like the last time I was in labour) before 30minutes I was fully dilated

That was where another Wahala started. They told me to push with next contraction, I push tire but nothing, I also forgot to mention that baby had already pooped inside me so they wanted her out fast. That’s how we tried and tried, before they discovered she was lying using her face to come out. I wondered why the scan couldn’t detect that.

We sha tried and tried by 12:49 she came out with cord in her neck and they had to resuscitate her which they did and baby girl was weighing 3.35.

After that I had to be stiched because they gave me a cut and baby still gave me another deep tear. I was there for another one hour plus.

But all in all, I thank God because things could have gotten worse but glory to God.

Pls help me manage my scatter scatter story oođŸ˜«đŸ˜«đŸ˜« I know if I don’t do it now I might not again

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2023
esthy111:
BA BA BA

Yaaay congrats mama!
My baby girl’s birthday mate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2023
Jenny855:
BS BS BS
After I had my twin in 2020, I really was not ready for another child Atleast not now.
But I took in last year December and started another journey. First trimester came with vomiting and all but it also came with new jobs 😁 because I am a social media marketer/manager..
2nd trimester came and I was still pushing, constantly visiting the hospital for either malaria, mostly malaria jnfact.
Then early trimester, I fell from the staircase. Kaiii it was not funny, I landed with my waist(which is still paining me till now) had bruises all over my body. I rushed to the Hospital, thankfully nothing was wrong with my baby.
My edd was September 5th, according to scan but my last period it was supposed to be last week of august. I was really hoping on giving birth in August. That’s how August came and was going, nothing was happening. I was just having false labour and contractions but nothing more.

I went to the hospital, baby and weight was increasing, according to scan she was 3.93. then the next week they said something was wrong with the machine the last week, so we checked again she was 3.75. Haa I was scared ooo

Then we scheduled for an induction if baby doesn’t come before Monday 11th. But baby girl was still resting and chilling.
So I came to the hospital for induction, the doctor checked and me and said I was already 2cm dilated, so they put in a ball kinda stuff and inflated it. So he said when it falls off I would be 4cm gone. Before I could even be done and stood up to go wait for it to fall off, as I stood up the stuff just fell off, then they went to call the doctor to come check me, when he came and checked, he said I was 5cm gone already. I said Haa thank God oo because my last pregnancy I wasn’t dilating well.

Then he prescribed some medication and I was also put on drip, I was told to lie on my left side so I could dilate faster, this was around 7 past 7. The contractions started hitting me mad, by 9 I was screaming, then they removed the drip because I had heavy show. They checked to be sure I wasn’t bleeding or anything and checked to see how dilated I was( because it was another doctor, he said I was 3cm, I was confused but I didn’t take it to heart)

By 11 I was already screaming and feeling pressure, but they said they will come and check me by 12. Few minutes to 12, I told my husband to go and call them ooo, the contractions were so painful now and I was feeling the urge to push. They came into my room to check me but I had another contraction they just told me let’s move to the labour room.

As I laid down and the nurse or midwife wanted to check me, my water just burst and she was I was already 9cm dilated(even me I was surprised, because I was kind of expecting to hear 6cm like the last time I was in labour) before 30minutes I was fully dilated

That was where another Wahala started. They told me to push with next contraction, I push tire but nothing, I also forgot to mention that baby had already pooped inside me so they wanted her out fast. That’s how we tried and tried, before they discovered she was lying using her face to come out. I wondered why the scan couldn’t detect that.

We sha tried and tried by 12:49 she came out with cord in her neck and they had to resuscitate her which they did and baby girl was weighing 3.35.

After that I had to be stiched because they gave me a cut and baby still gave me another deep tear. I was there for another one hour plus.

But all in all, I thank God because things could have gotten worse but glory to God.

Pls help me manage my scatter scatter story oođŸ˜«đŸ˜«đŸ˜« I know if I don’t do it now I might not again
Thank God for His mercies and quick interventions. God bless the baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2023
Jenny855:
BS BS BS

Thanks for sharing. It was not scatter scatter at all. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2023
Hi ladies,
I want to offer a podcast on the following topics please contact me if you are interested. Follow me on instagram "afribirther" and let me know if you are interested. Just me a DM on instagram so we don't flood this forum .

- How to achieve a VBAC
- Positions for birthing without tear
- How to labour and manage pain
And discuss any other things that anyone will like to discuss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2023
esthy111:
BA BA BA
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2023
bimberry1307:

Thank God for His mercies and quick interventions. God bless the baby
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2023
Boliboli760:

Thanks for sharing. It was not scatter scatter at all. Congratulations.
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ableGoddidit22: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=Jenny855 post=125780317]BS BS BS

Congratulations, thanks for the BS, I never knew that babies who pooed in the tummy could survive o, wow thank God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=ableGoddidit22 post=125785548][/quote]

Yes oo. Thank God. She was immediately placed on drip but she is all good now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Jenny855:
BS BS BS

To God be the glory.Thank God.
Regards to our cutie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ableGoddidit22: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=Jenny855 post=125787725]

Yes oo. Thank God. She was immediately placed on drip but she is all good now.[/quote

Ok, we thank God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
esthy111:
BA BA BA

Congratulations on the safe delivery.I pray he lives a life of fulfilment and God provides all your family needs to nurture him to greatness in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teefaht(f): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=Anna20 post=12a5744139][/quote]

You could be 35weeks. My lmp was on 31st Jan and my doctor told me today that I'm 34weeks.

The lord is our strength, we pray for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esthy111(f): 1:10am On Sep 15, 2023
thejourney200:

Congratulations on the safe delivery.I pray he lives a life of fulfilment and God provides all your family needs to nurture him to greatness in Jesus Name.
AMEN, thank u so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2023
teefaht:

You could be 35weeks. My lmp was on 31st Jan and my doctor told me today that I'm 34weeks.

The lord is our strength, we pray for safe delivery.

Toor,it's well then
Amen to the prayer.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 3:39am On Sep 16, 2023
Thank God for safe delivery. Congratulations mama
Anna20:

To God be the glory.Thank God.
Regards to our cutie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opey1(f): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Just saw this this thread o...I am happy to be here, 15weeks gone, pls doc recommended these drugs, are they safe?
Tab coartem 480mg
Tab marcfix 325mg
Tab pcm Tds

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
opey1:
Just saw this this thread o...I am happy to be here, 15weeks gone, pls doc recommended these drugs, are they safe?
Tab coartem 480mg
Tab mar fix 325mg
Tab pcm Tds
Of course ma'am,you know malaria is common in pregnancy. They're for malaria,infection and also paracetamol also.
Welcome ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ableGoddidit22: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
BA BA!
I gave birth to a beautiful princess on 16th September Tru ELCS
EDD 5oct
Dob 16th September

God is great, she has no problem at all eat and sleep then shine eyes lol, never knew it was a princess till 9 month. No wonder I wowo.

BS coming soon make I strong first.

October cappo take note.

Wish all the September and October mom's and other moms coming up safe delivery and the GTC mom's, your miracle will come when you least expect, hold onto God.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
ableGoddidit22:
BA BA!
I gave birth to a beautiful princess on 16th September Tru ELCS
EDD 5oct
Dob 16th September

God is great, she has no problem at all eat and sleep then shine eyes lol, never knew it was a princess till 9 month. No wonder I wowo.

BS coming soon make I strong first.

October cappo take note.

Wish all the September and October mom's and other moms coming up safe delivery and the GTC mom's, your miracle will come when you least expect, hold onto God.

Awww congrats mama đŸŸ

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ableGoddidit22: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jenny855:

Awww congrats mama đŸŸ

Thank u dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.