Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200209 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Abiagirl777:
So my little prince was born today 9/9/2015 weighing 4kg, all praises will forever be to the most high God.
SOmeone later got a bday mate
PROUDLY TEAM SEPTEEMBER !!!!!!
B.S. Later
Congrats dear,increase blessing on the arrival of ur prince charming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Beautiful mamas help me thank God as my charming prince was born today 9/9/2015 weighing 3.8kg. It can only be God, Alhamdulilah. Bst later. congrats Abiagirl, may God be with him

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Congratulations darl! Sloppy kisses to him.
Abiagirl777:
So my little prince was born today 9/9/2015 weighing 4kg, all praises will forever be to the most high God.
B.S. Later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2015
Congratulations. God bless him
olalayo1710:
Beautiful mamas help me thank God as my charming prince was born today 9/9/2015 weighing 3.8kg. It can only be God, Alhamdulilah. Bst later. congrats Abiagirl, may God be with him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats Abiagirl777 and Olalayo1710.
2 baby boys in 1 day!!
#Septembermamasdroppingitlikeitshot!!!! wink
May they forever be a source of joy and pride to their respective households. Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:22am On Sep 10, 2015
olalayo1710:
Good news abound. Congrats and God bless the new born
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 2:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats Abiagirl777 and Olalayo1710
God bless your LO's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sazyn: 3:21am On Sep 10, 2015
September mamas are really dropping it like it's hot.

Congrats Olalayo1710, Abiagirl777 and Deezou. God bless y'all and the newborns. They will always be a source of joy to you and your family.

Pls rest and come n give us your birth stories.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:48am On Sep 10, 2015
@Abiagirl777 @ Olalayo1717
Congratulations, mama bomboys.. God be with you,&bless you all. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 5:53am On Sep 10, 2015
September mamas no wan hear.

Congratulations Abiagirl777 and Olalayo1717... We praise God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Congratulations Abiagirl777 and Olalayo1710 on the birth of your princes, may their coming usher joy and peace into your homes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Abiagirl777:
B.S. Later

nwa aba, congrats sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2015
olalayo1710:

congrats sis, God bless u and ur prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats Abiagirl777 and olalayo1710, May God bless your lo's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Terese69: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2015
My precious little girl was born yesterday September 9th after 19 hours of intense labour (smh... now I know why they call it labour).

To think that after all my sufferhead she turned out to be a carbon copy of her Dad. Chai! Can't even find anything about her that looks remotely like me. There goes my mini me dream. It is well... lol... We thank God it ended in praise!

Mother and daughter are healthy and doing very well. Like play like play I am now someone's mother. To God be the Glory. I have never felt greater love, joy and gratitude in my heart.

In fact, after seeing and holding my little bundle of joy I totally forgot the horrific birth story. Will be back when I remember the details.... grin

#TeamSeptember

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2015
@Abigirl,olalayo nd terse69 congrats may they be a source of joy 2 ur homes, sept4grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opella(f): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats Abigirl,olalayo and terse69, my birthday was yesterday, thanks for giving me birthday mates. They shall grow to be a blessing to your homes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Abiagirl777:
B.S. Later

Congratulations, God bless and keep him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats Terese69, lol @ after suffer head.
May she be a never ending source of joy and pride in your household....amin.

3 babies in one day....9/9/19 is surely a day to remember ......
#SeptMamas, I trowey salute o.....

RashMe, na one carton of champagne you go bring o, you didnt get one birthday mate but three.......oya show face.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:

Get a life. Only a lunatic would run to post on Nairaland after labor.

Oga? From where? Oya carry yourself outta here straight away........quick quick......what nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ennyhollar1(f): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2015
Kalvan:

oga, park well u must be lunatic ur self ode oshi

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2015
zaynie:

Oga? From where? Oya carry yourself outta here straight away........quick quick......what nonsense!

Lol. I was wondering how he got here too till i did a 'background check', I realized they are 'followers' so he may not mean harm :/ Could be a stern warning. dunno o

Congrats to the three mommas who gave birth yesterday. God be praised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ennyhollar1(f): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2015
double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ennyhollar1(f): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2015
congratulations to new mummies may almight God bless them for u all

team OCTOBER
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toparie: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2015
Oi! The only lunatic behaviour is your attack on a new mum sharing her joy. What even brought you here this early. Talking to someone about getting a life. Why don't you take your own advise, getouttahere and go pretend to be relevant somewhere else. Idiat!!!

Kalvan:

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2015
JustCurious:

Lol. I was wondering how he got here too till i did a 'background check', I realized they are 'followers' so he may not mean harm :/ Could be a stern warning. dunno o

Follower----- or stalker.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kalvan: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Aww. So many polite comments. You ladies are too kind.

I think I'll make this my new abode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kalvan: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2015
toparie:
Oi! The only lunatic behaviour is your attack on a new mum sharing her joy. What even brought you here this early. Talking to someone about getting a life. Why don't you take your own advise, getouttahere and go pretend to be relevant somewhere else. Idiat!!!

Ok lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kalvan: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2015
zaynie:

Follower----- or stalker.

Stalker. Consider yourself stalked.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kalvan: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2015
ennyhollar1:

oga, park well
u must be lunatic ur self ode oshi

Ayy Lmao!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kalvan: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2015
JustCurious:

This.

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.