Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153736 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by byvan03: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
tatacherie:
@ EverfaithfulGod happy birthday ma'am!may God bless ur new age.wishing u safe delivery.
@ mama byvan03 I greet u ma.though u don't know me,ive learnt a lot from ur preggie posts.hope d 3 soldiers are doing great.

Tuale mami, I salute you ****prostrates*** they are good . Thanks very much dear kiss.Hope you and yours are great.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Phew vigilante dey do me strong tin I swear
Thanks to you all for your prayers/likes n mentions, rily appreciate dem
Congrats to dose dah Don offload, may God bless ur los
To the remaining pushing mamas, may you carry to term n birth healthy babies
@ttc mamas may God answer ur prayers n wipe your tears, Adunn Loma n gbbeyiiinn ewurroo, Adunn Loma gbeyinnn oro yin In Shaa Allah
Make I try write my BS as my baby gree mk I press phone tonight
Stadora how far? May God make it easy for you

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by paramajit: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello house, please I need your advise. I have a sister who is pregnant and should be delivering in a week or 2weeks from now.
She was once pregnant but lost the baby after birth. The first pregnancy delivery was through operation in 2011. I got a call from the husband this night that @ UCH Ibadan where she registered told my sister she will have to go through operation again which she is scared and the husband have made me to understand that they gone to visit the mildwives owned by a church CAC in Ibadan and they assured them that my sister doesn't have to go through operation. I have been worried ever since d husband called me and I do not know if they go to the mildwives or tell my sister not to fear for the operation or any advise from good mothers and doctor in the house please. I believe she shouldn't have to go through operation since where she operated should have been healed since 2011 . Well not my field any help in the house plaza... God bless you all as you contribute .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by paramajit: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
FINA4804:
Lol, I have stopped long ago, my midwife told me not to take it again that it may contain bacteria, she said its better to heat it for some minutes, you can also ask your doctor.

Sorry to quote you please I just need an advise plsss good mothers in the house .

Hello house, please I need your advise. I have a sister who is pregnant and should be delivering in a week or 2weeks from now.
She was once pregnant but lost the baby after birth. The first pregnancy delivery was through operation in 2011. I got a call from the husband this night that @ UCH Ibadan where she registered told my sister she will have to go through operation again which she is scared and the husband have made me to understand that they gone to visit the mildwives owned by a church CAC in Ibadan and they assured them that my sister doesn't have to go through operation. I have been worried ever since d husband called me and I do not know if they go to the mildwives or tell my sister not to fear for the operation or any advise from good mothers and doctor in the house please. I believe she shouldn't have to go through operation since where she operated should have been healed since 2011 . Well not my field any help in the house plaza... God bless you all as you contribute .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Paramajit, why did she have the 1st operation? Was it because of the issues related to the mother or the child?
If it was related to the mother then she would most probably need to have CS whenever she wants to give birth as long as that factor remains.
if it was related to the baby, then she doesnt need a CS as long as that same factor or another one doesnt raise its head.

Lets know why they are insisting on a CS for her cos there are a million and one reasons.
She might have lost the previous child because of prolonged labour and the only way out being a CS carried out a bit too late.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2015
byvan03:

E don tey dear,hope everyone is good...errrhmmm, how is the FP working out? I went ur route n Mrs Cramper has been my name ever since . Is that happening to you?

Really, for me it's been very effective and no pain or cramping o, maybe it was where u got urs fixed, it might not have been inserted properly, I did mine at a family planning clinic, women's society for health or so, and they had d proper instruments, the implantation was painless, over in about 8seconds,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2015
paramajit:

Sorry to quote you please I just need an advise plsss good mothers in the house .

If uch is insisting on an operation, they must have a very good reason, she is safer following uch than going to a church's midwives, uch has more qualified staff and equipment to handle anything that may arise,most of the time once one has gone through cs, doctors especially nigerian doctors don't feel comfortable allowing such a patient go through the rigours of labor, they would rather just cut the person open, not withstanding the number of years one has had to heal from an earlier cs, tell your sister not to worry, God will see her through this operation and she and her baby will come out of it hale and hearty

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bismick(f): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello mamas in the house,av been down with cough and catarh for some days now.and am not sure its malaria cos I. Just treated it a month ago.pls what do you suggest I take?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Everyone, been a while. Someone told me a story yesterday, it's from a song in his native dialect & felt compelled to share...

[b]Two childless women sought the assistance of an herbalist in order to concieve, he told them he could help, they'd have the babies but run mad thereafter.

One of the women agreed while the other bluntly refused.

Fast forward a year after, the child free woman still went back but the herbalist said the condition hasn't changed, while the other that had become a mother went as well & said "Baba I thought you said I'd run Mad as soon as I have this baby?, but look at me, I'm still very sane.

The herbalist laughed & put forth the following questions;

1.Do you talk to this baby;who does not understand a word of what you say?

2. Do you carry & dance without hearing music when this baby is crying?

3. Do you love this baby more than everything in this world including your own self..

The woman looked at the man strangely & said "yes of course, It is my own baby"!!!

The herbalist said "That is the madness,cos without this baby in your hand, All the actions will be considered ABNORMAL. You are madly in love..[/b]

I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH MY LBK... smiley

God bless & keep our LOs..

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:21am On Oct 08, 2015
exegesis:

I use this your testimony as a point of contact to myself and oda ttc sisters. So also will I come and testify like dis on my birthday next year in Jesus name. Amen. Happy Birthday and safe delivery
amen. so shall it be my sister. thanks for the wishes. expecting u and others here soon. It Is Settled In Jesus Name.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Virtuouswife:
Congratulations kendrallmai.
Happy birthday everfaithful.
Oct mommas una no wan begin drop?
What are you waiting for abi you no follow for October mum. Oya drop your baby asap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2015
soonest:

Dats true o! Though i wash with plenty of salt but i think it's best to slightly heat. Tnx

What are you two talking about? Una dey talk codedly grin. Uncode
Cc FINA4804

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2015
My own na morning and midnight sickness cry, high temperature and insomnia. Nothing stays in my stomach. My senior mum please is apple good enough?(This is my little craving for now) I know it's acidic, Don't know how safe it is in this early phase. Kindly advice, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=Fabmummy post=38762534]

Congratulations! Welcome back! Wish you a joyous 9months! May it end in pray and thanksgiving in Jesus name.

Thanks ma.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
paramajit:

I won't type long epistle;

Encourage your sister to go for CS, if that is what her DRs advised, the Lord will see her through...

CAC missions are not Equipped to manage beyond uncomplicated VB, please & please beg her not to do our usual Yoruba thing of equating CS to being less than a woman...

I am yoruba & a bit grown.I have seen & heard things go horribly wrong at missions..

It's not about being faithless, igboran san ju ebo ruru..

God will be with you allm. Take care.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=Deezou post

Glad 2 av u bak sis,u shall carry 2 ful term.[/quote]

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Amen . Was told one in ten pregnant women ends up miscarriaging.

tatacherie:

Oniovo welcome back.I'm so happy for u.this one will live to fulfill his days IJN amen.hope uve found out wat cud have led to d previous miscarriage.no taking of chances o.God will keep this one.continue being positive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
I just don't understand why people reject cs, am sorry to say this but I get really angry when one is told they will put to bed thru cs and all they do is worry and start rebuking the devil. Cs doesn't make one less of a woman, It is still God that made an option for we humans to put to bed thru cs when vb is going to be a fatal attempt on the baby or mother or even both.
As for me, whatever my Dr tells me, if it's not Godswill at the last minute my story can still change. cs or vb any of them is ok for me as long as I will get to hold my lo and be happy. Dazzol
stillnovemberforsupernaturalbirth

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2015
goldenruby:
My own na morning and midnight sickness cry, high temperature and insomnia. Nothing stays in my stomach. My senior mum please is apple good enough?(This is my little craving for now) I know it's acidic, Don't know how safe it is in this early phase.
Kindly advice, thank you.
Eat your apples. Moderation is the key. That was all I could keep down in the 1st weeks of my pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soopamom: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@Kendrallmai, congrats o. God bless ur lo. Awaiting ur birth story.
@Soopamom, Pele o. this Havana pple vex u well o. I don't really kno surulere well. Other mamas ll answer u.
@mamas, pls let's b careful o and not 'over zealous'. I m reading here abt mamas wanting to reduce baby's weight in utero. Una wan born low birth weight babies?? That one get e own wahala o. Pls and pls just eat healthy in ur pregnancy(nt for 2). Forget all these extra measures to reduce baby's weight. Stop gluttony eating.
Thanks jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soopamom: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Sori abt dat sis. Luth is also in surulere and sum mamas here vouch for Randle general hospital too in surulere. All the best
I am using LUTH as well but I prefer to do a private hospital and go to LUTH if anything comes up. But Havana is just a glorified And expensive LUTH. There service delivery is zero, and some of their staff are just so unprofessional. Imagine wasting more time doing antenatal in Havana than I spend in luth. It a really annoying especially when the only reason I'm here is exactly because of service delivery and waiting time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Its been a while i commented...congrats to new mamas,and a big welcome to new preggies.Team march representing

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2015
good day lovely house mate.....I got alert of a prince charming from God last night....his weight was 3.4 against the scandat gave me 3.7,3.8 and 4.okg....bs later....meanwhile join me in thanking God.....

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2015
mbula:
good day lovely house mate.....I got alert of a prince charming from God last night....his weight was 3.4 against the scandat gave me 3.7,3.8 and 4.okg....bs later....meanwhile join me in thanking God.....

Congratulations sis, God bless u, lo,dh and everybody
Everfaithful got a bdaymate

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2015
mbula:
Congrats. May God bless you and ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2015
meenagiggs:

Eat your apples. Moderation is the key. That was all I could keep down in the 1st weeks of my pregnancy.
Thank you ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Congrats Mbula....kisses to LO

#TeamOctoberdroppingitsmooth wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2015
lovinam:
My dear na work tinz o! I go de show face wella for night. U never buy bed?? Maka why?
.Eeya, Pele . jisike o. I never buy o. Tym is a major factor. plus energy to carry myself go d market.lol. I m even considering meeting a good carpenter to make one for me. Dunno yet sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2015
mbula:

as u don get ALERT na Godwin...congrats, may he be a source of joy to ur household

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2015
mbula:

Congratulations dear! May God protect him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2015
@zaynie tongue ,he's doing great,sucking like no man's business.how moyo and d little angel inside?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Congratulations mbula,awaiting ur bs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jemimahgogo(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.