Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8269589 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2015
Sharon6:

Private hospital or public one? Which area in Abeokuta are you moving to? I'll be able to recommend for you based on your response. Abeokuta has a lot of hospitals with very good history in mother and child care.

May we all carry to full term in Jesus Name.

#Team February for supernatural delivery #
God bless you ma'am. Obantoko area, I am a FTM, don't know which is best of Private /Public. Kindly help with this Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2015
goldenruby:
Please Mamas, I'd be migrating to abeokuta Soonish to meet DH, please i need a good hospital to start ANC as I don't know my way around there. Thank you kiss

Welcome to Abk dat's where I stay. You can go to Sacred heart(it's a Catholic hospital) deh're very good. For private I ll recommend Tobiloba and First Alpha. You can pm me, I wouldnt mind showing you around.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2015
Blessedmum:

Welcome to Abk dat's where I stay. You can go to Sacred heart(it's a Catholic hospital) deh're very good. For private I ll recommend Tobiloba and First Alpha. You can pm me, I wouldnt mind showing you around.
Hurray!!! kiss God bless you ma'am kiss You just saved a soul. PMing right away!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Hi everyone, my wife underwent a cs to rid her of a stillborn child December last year and had 3 miscarriages since then. She had her last period august and was confirmed pregnant. We have been using cyclogest as adviced on this forum and later by our doctor since then. We went for scanning when we estimated the pregnancy was 7 weeks but we were told it's 6 weeks. 11 days later we had to visit the gynecologist but were told it is 6weeks 5days, no foetal pole, bulky anteverted uterus (we don't know if it bears any consequence), mod: 23.7mm, internal os closed. Now she has abdominal pains and sometimes cramps. We are worried about the pregnancy being 6weeks still after 2weeks with no heartbeat. Please any advice? My wife is in her early 30s.

So sorry for ur loss and experience,are u using a private hosp or govt hosp? Wen she had the Cs, was d baby and placenta sent to d lab for histology to knw the cause of d death? Any work up post cs/post miscarriage to know reason y they are happening?
Wat is ur blood group and wat is hers? Dis cld help us
Sum women have late ovulation/long cycle so sumtims we rely on scan and nt lmp
Did u doc tell u d reason for starting her on cyclogest?
Dis r questions that beg for answers?
Where r u based?
I wil advise u get her to d doc asap to ascertain cause of the cramp because of the previous history.
Awaiting ur revert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2015
Ozycy!!!! Lol @ i dont want oxytocin.....the fear of oxytocin is the beginning of wisdom.
No tear....no cut.....God na your hand I dey o.

Ahnie.....sometimes we have to let ppl make their own decisions. She was online till like 10 last night. i am sure she got our mentions. She will reach out when she is ready... If she hasnt been online all these while now, that is a different story.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Tanx niyyah, ao is it goin? Hope vigilante is sweet
Ozycy the mouthed captain, ao r u an my princess
All newbies, welcome on board
All ttc mamas, u r porting in large numbers in shaa Allah
One love alwaz

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2015
ozycy what a funny b.s. you shared. Happy vigilante

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Tanx niyyah, ao is it goin? Hope vigilante is sweet
Ozycy the mouthed captain, ao r u an my princess
All newbies, welcome on board
All ttc mamas, u r porting in large numbers in shaa Allah
One love alwaz

Salam sister.
How is business and the family? Barkallahu fihi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2015
zaynie:

Salam sister.
How is business and the family? Barkallahu fihi.

Walaykum salam waramatullah, Alhamdulillah
Ao is ur side too. Amin
No class abi u r pinging in class.. hmmmmmm
Wil report u to the proprietor
One love alwaz sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Walaykum salam waramatullah, Alhamdulillah
Ao is ur side too. Amin
No class abi u r pinging in class.. hmmmmmm
Wil report u to the proprietor
One love alwaz sis

tongue tongue tongue
Today is ANC grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2015
My people how una dey?
Congrats to all the mamas that just gave birth. How vigilantev
Welcome to all newbies
Nice birth story @ Ozycy....u have broken the class captain jinx o. cheesy
Zaynie how u dey? E be like our edd is around the same period o.
I've been coming online o but to type eh na wahala. Can't wait for this baby to come out o, am so worn out and getting impatient. Saw my mucous plug on Friday last week (twas so plenty) and became hopeful but so far nothing. undecided Even did long trekking on monday sef after which I started having mild contractions but still nothing happened cry
It's well with us all and it shall end in praise.
Love ya all kiss
#TeamOct

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2015
goldenruby:
Hurray!!! kiss God bless you ma'am kiss You just saved a soul. PMing right away!
No probs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2015
MissOpe:

Yes ma I do....I guess that's when the baby shifts bombom to one side right ?
Lol @ shifting bombom. That's d braxton hicks. So u ve bn experiencing it without knowing. Don't worry, labor ll set in wen d tym s ripe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2015
tatacherie:

Fine ooo teammie.na belle dey strong like stone occasionally nowadays I guess its d said braxton hicks.I told my Dr he said its too early oo I'm 26 weeks 4 days.how u and urs
Yea, dats braxton hicks. It varies wt pple. Mine also started early in my first pregnancy. As long as its nt painful, no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2015
On behalf of my family and I , I say a very big congrats to October class captain @ Ozycy, may she be a blessing to her generation. I wish all other Oct mamas safe delivery as well. #Team June 2016 mama in d making.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2015
@ Goldenruby, I tried to reply your pm but it wasnt going, you can email me .Please dont quote and signify when you see this so I can delete my addy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2015
zaynie:

Is she seeing a Dr regularly?
For now she should take plenty of rest if possible lay on the bed all day with feet elevated and only have positive thoughts but please see a Dr ASAP so that be able to figure out if it is implantation pain she is feeling or threatened abortion.
Also try to question them on why she has been having these miscarriages....is it due to hormonal imbalance or RH factor. Why did a stillbirth occur? How can you prevent such.
Pls google it.....there are many women around the globe that are in the same condition, find out what they did differently.

Most scans dont detect a heartbeat as early as 6 weeks and as for the GA, unless you did both scans in the same place, there will be slight variations.

Most importantly, pray......it works.
I wish you the very best.
Yes we see the doctor regularly, the two scans were done in different hospitals. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2015
@ADAMUdaCOWBOY, how s ur wife today? Were the 2 scans done by d same person? Is d person a Dr? I ll suggest u use a scan centre dat has a radiologist(ie Dr). Some pple may nt pick foetal pole at 6wks. D fact dat d os is closed is good news. Any bleeding? She shld rest well, kpekusing shld b on hold for now. Try to register in a teaching hospital, or in a private hospital dat has a consultant gynecologist in attendance. Above all, keep praying and believing God. Hope to read from u soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2015
kaffy4bill:

So sorry for ur loss and experience,are u using a private hosp or govt hosp? Wen she had the Cs, was d baby and placenta sent to d lab for histology to knw the cause of d death? Any work up post cs/post miscarriage to know reason y they are happening?
Wat is ur blood group and wat is hers? Dis cld help us
Sum women have late ovulation/long cycle so sumtims we rely on scan and nt lmp
Did u doc tell u d reason for starting her on cyclogest?
Dis r questions that beg for answers?
Where r u based?
I wil advise u get her to d doc asap to ascertain cause of the cramp because of the previous history.
Awaiting ur revert
The placenta was not sent to the lab but they were suggesting it detached before the baby was born, my blood group is AB+ and my wife is A+. we will see the doctor today. Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@ADAMUdaCOWBOY, how s ur wife today? Were the 2 scans done by d same person? Is d person a Dr? I ll suggest u use a scan centre dat has a radiologist(ie Dr). Some pple may nt pick foetal pole at 6wks. D fact dat d os is closed is good news. Any bleeding? She shld rest well, kpekusing shld b on hold for now. Try to register in a teaching hospital, or in a private hospital dat has a consultant gynecologist in attendance. Above all, keep praying and believing God. Hope to read from u soon.
Apart from the stomach pain and other pregnancy symptoms she is fine. The two scans were done in different hospitals; the first private and the second government. The private hospital scan was done by a doctor. No bleeding at all. Thank you so much for the advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2015
@ Blessedmum I have messaged the mail Addy. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Apart from the stomach pain and other pregnancy symptoms she is fine. The two scans were done in different hospitals; the first private and the second government. The private hospital scan was done by a doctor. No bleeding at all. Thank you so much for the advice.
Its well wt u both. Keep hope alive. Keep us updated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Its well wt u both. Keep hope alive. Keep us updated.
We are hopeful. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2015
tatacherie:
Good morning to u all lovely mamas,hope u slept well
@ Twingirls wer u sef hide na.hope ure fine.
All teamJanuary I greet una oo how body.
#TeamJanuary4smoothdelivery#

I dey o, been around actually, just on an assignment on anor thread, but I'm good now. Seriously waddling now @ 6months+ this one pass me o, at dis stage of my previous pregnancies, na catwalking level I dey oo, but dis one, na my tommy dey direct the way, no matter the level of maternity gown I wear, my Tommy is the first thing you see. Can't imagine I will waddle before December. Thankfully no aches and pain, but the tiredness pass be carefull, I'm so lazy ill rather nap downstairs on the chair than climbing the stairs to sleep on my comfortable bed. So strange as I'd always been active till my EDD. Hmnn, I look up to God for strength dis time ni o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiddyO(f): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Sorry sis, I have bn there and I know how it feels. Lots of fluid intake helps during fibroid degeneration in preg and it's common in 2nd trimester. Please take lots of water, it helped me.. hope this helps

I am still managing mine, by taking things easy and plenty of water as Nurse Kaffy said. I was given Meds for pain management though, because at a point I couldn't sleep.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
ozycy:

You can give us part 2 of the birth story, it's allowed grin

Ok,make i go and prepare it.congrats once more on ur funny b.s

BTW,does d pain decrease as d number of birthes increases?Cos am very afraid of dat pain o which makes me afraid of dh too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Congratulations to our Oct mamas! You guys just dropping like it's easy, standora, Mbula, Wokeyim, Virtuoswife and Ozycy. I can see God at work!
Lots of love and kisses to the prince and princesses.

@ Twichwinnie, which class Captain are you talking about na? You be our class captain o, you had berrra start encouraging us to start our shopping! In fact you will spoon feed us sef since you don tay for this thread!, start by telling us what to buy, whatto ignore, where to buy etc

Remaining October mum, how far now, Oya start to follow bumper to bumper, your good news is secured by God already, just get to d hospital before you born o, cos it will be fast, easy and safe. I beg do o, as soon as we enter November, team January will start countdown.

Team January how far now? How waddling? Start to show face biko, countdown will soon start.

#teamjanuaryfor favour#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok,i get@zaynie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
zaynie:

tongue tongue tongue
Today is ANC grin

Was on my way b4 I saw dis. grin.. na ur lo save u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
twingirls:

@ Twichwinnie, which class Captain are you talking about na? You be our class captain o, you had berrra start encouraging us to start our shopping! In fact you will spoon feed us sef since you don tay for this thread!, start by telling us what to buy, whatto ignore, where to buy etc

Team January how far now? How waddling? Start to show face biko, countdown will soon start.

#teamjanuaryfor favour#
My dear, na humbility na. As my EDD no b 1st of Jan. U never start shopping? Teammates, make una start o. Its good to start early to avoid crash program, lol. My advice s dat wen u go to MKT, tk ur tym, don't b in a hurry. U mustnt buy everything from one shop(esp at Idumota),If not they ll cheat u eh. Buy according to d size of ur pocket. Essential things first.
Also pack provision go hsptl o. In case hunger wire u after u born, and food no dey available. I ll b glad to answer any specific questions others may hv. It ll b easy for us.
#teamjanuaryforsmoothdelivery#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Noted@tatacheries.i pray it's well with her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Noted@tatacheries.i pray it's well with her.pls what page z ozycy's bs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.