Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8275028 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
blessedtwins:
ginababy I can only communicate online.phone was destroyed.how do I tell my pastor?by d way I once reported him to the church and they said I should just hide when he starts.
I just thot of selling off a brand new car.he bot it in our names.if I could get a buyer asap I would be good to go
A penny for your thots

It is well blessedtwins. If this is not his first time, then you might need to report him to the police or an NGO that handles such cases. About selling the car, what will be his reaction? You don't want anyone stalking you for revenge because you not only left him and also sold his brand new car. Some men are very vindictive o. How do you think he will react if he knows you sold the car? Pls tread cautiously and manage your finances till it's all settled. Again, give us a shout out if and when need be.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
just found out my baby is breech. Im 33 weeks. two weeks ago the baby was head down o! na wa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
@Eminya congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eminya! congrats on the arrival of you bundle of joy.

Blessedtwin! infact i dont know what to say. it is very very bad for a man to hit a woman. i see no reason why a man should stop his wife from taking his sick dd to the hospital. The most important thing now is the well being of you and your dd. cry cry cry

Cherrymon! did i hear you say six children? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
I have spoken to Project alert and the hospital we are at

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
mignone:

my sister, don't mind some hyppcrites while others are simply ignorant of wat sm ppl may b going fru&they cant jst shush their mouths.
it is d person in d shoes dt knws d pain o. Yoruba will say that when u're attacked, u also retaliate in defence. stay strong &focused sis. tis well
my home has bn peaceful for some couple of months now.i wish for it to remain so PERmanently.ayam no longer a shadow of my self again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Do not fret.the baby will go back to its original position.begin to speak positively to your lo.
favoredgal:
just found out my baby is breech. Im 33 weeks. two weeks ago the baby was head down o! na wa

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kudos...
blessedtwins:
nice one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
ahnie:
my home has bn peaceful for some couple of months now.i wish for it to remain so PERmanently.ayam no longer a shadow of my self again.

God be praised.&please take note of wateva God has been using 2 sustain u&ur home plus prayers too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
ahnie:

God be praised.&please bear in mind d measures u took/are taking dt God has been using 2 sustain u&ur home plus prayers too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amen ooo
mignone:

God be praised.&please take note of wateva God has been using 2 sustain u&ur home plus prayers too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
@ Blessedtwins, I really feel ur pains and can understand what u are passing through. Be closer to God at this trying times, i know He will surely be ur support and guardian. Be strong for yourself nd ur child's sake, it's well with ur soul
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
@blessedtwins may d Lord come through 4u n ur dd. I really don't knw wat 2 say...Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
@ Blessedtwins I'm with u in prayers.Only God alone can and will see u tru these tough times.quick healing to ur dd.e-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
favoredgal:
Let's b hopeful it turns b4 u put to bed. Anything can happen. Sm pple say shining light eg frm a touch thru ur vjay may stimulate them to turn(don't kno how true dis is o). Bt even if it's still breech at term, u can still hv a vag birth as long as there re not any oda contraindications, as this isn't ur first preggy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bez(f): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
bez:
Hi,please if u know any child suffering from any congenital or acquired heart condition that requires surgery, kindly refer to The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital Asokoro Abuja. A group of surgeons will be having free surgeries for them from 10 - 21st November. PLS SPREAD.

this hospital is in Ghana not Abuja

and the management has come out to say the broadcast is false. i wonder who thought that it was a good idea to play with something like this. May God forgive the person

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Let's b hopeful it turns b4 u put to bed. Anything can happen. Sm pple say shining light eg frm a touch thru ur vjay may stimulate them to turn(don't kno how true dis is o). Bt even if it's still breech at term, u can still hv a vag birth as long as there re not any oda contraindications, as this isn't ur first preggy.

thanks for the encouragement.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
ahnie:
Do not fret.the baby will go back to its original position.begin to speak positively to your lo.

thanks, will do just that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=bez post=39910811]Hi,please if u know any child suffering from any congenital or acquired heart condition that requires surgery, kindly refer to The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital Asokoro Abuja. A group of surgeons will be having free surgeries for them from 10 - 21st November. PLS

-----
a disclaimer has been issued

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Blessedtwins may God see you try it all. May he provide 4 u according to his riches on glory and heal both u n dd totally. E hugs to I dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hi dear, I rem your story and I'm shocked its happening again. You have to leave that toxic environment, its not good for you and your baby. Reach out to your family, they can put money together to rent a conducive environment for you. Hugs dear
blessedtwins:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
@blessedtwins i can link u up with a friend that works with FIDA it is an NGO that helps to fight woman rights.pm me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
beedam:

Ore mi atata. Miss yah. Baby mi nko? **i pray you understand all the yoruba I wrote**
Ore mi my friend
Baby mi my baby
Oya wetin b atata
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
ginababy:

Hmmmmm I understand wat u r passing tru because I was once der in fact, I'm just gradually getting out of it. It could b constipation. How frequent do u visit d white room? Try n drink more water n fluids lyk oranges or watermelon at night b4 bed n morning b4 breakfast if possible. Kpele, it's part of d packages dat comes wt pregnancy. Enjoy.
my dear its not constipation o, d last thing I eat everynight wch I hv never fail for dis 17 weeks is watermelon, I visit d white room 1st thing every morning cos take water, apple and green garden egg every morning its a tradition for me... d baby turn from whr it was to another side I just found out dis morning. Am gud now thnks jaree ko easy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
lovinam:
Hi dear, I rem your story and I'm shocked its happening again. You have to leave that toxic environment, its not good for you and your baby. Reach out to your family, they can put money together to rent a conducive environment for you. Hugs dear

Mama, i saw blessedtwins story some hours ago & walked away cos i don't know how to be "positive" in life & death situations........ but being a mother i just can't help but just say I agree 100% with you....

Anyone advising her to stay & work it out is doing this lady a disservice. ... If a man cannot draw the line at hurting his child, he is lipsrsealed

Blessedtwins , Ruuuuuuunnnnnnn far far away from him, he won't rest till he snuffs life out of you & then he will be sentenced to death & your precious baby will become an ORPHAN..... Harsh ?? I know, but it had to be said...

@ahnie,

I won't ask but every woman that sent you hate mails will have their female children go through ten folds of what they are angry at you for!!!!

It is the reason African wives endure abuse, one of my dearest friends is going through hell in her marriage but can't leave cos her where she comes from "women don't return to their fathers' houses"

To make her matter more heartbreaking, her own mum went through same scenario & is now using that as reference scenario for her to "ENDURE" ....

I always hold my tongue each time I'm around her cos the only thought that is in my head is

" Papa doesn't hit you anymore is not because he changed, it cos he is OLD & FEEBLE!!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
MissOpe

@Firsttymum , God really showed Himself strong.

Eminya

Congratulations on your safe delivery. May your LOs bring you joy and happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
ahnie:
Haaa mama na.ki yi ah kuri,zan yi upload around 8pm...kin ji?how is my lil alh doing?
Ok.alhaji is doing great,tnx 4 checking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mzora pls email me.i cant remember the password I used for nl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiddyO(f): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
proudmom38:

Mine is always liquid o.Not solid n I make it myself.

Cold Weather makes it solid.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
blessedtwins:

You might want to contact Dr. Joe Odumakin, too for legal advice. Here is her team lead contact (as shared on her twitter page): Bar Christian 08034099248. Best Wishes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
favoredgal:

Yup.
Not sure if it's this thread or the other that we read most teaching hospital do? Someone said she got it at a very cheap rate in phth.
I know my hospital (reddington) does, Niss premier in Abuja does too

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.