Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155494 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Network do me strong thing b4 I could post dis pix
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
My baby at 6 weeks and 2months+

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
My baby at 1 year on Tuesday

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
So many people viewing. Did the thread make front page?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks 2 every mama dat comments on our pics n pray 4 our lil ones...May our joy over dem never cease.Amen

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Baby Abdulhakeem

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
How do I uploqd
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
mitchyy:
Hello everyone, i hope i'm not derailing. I got a major scare today o. Was lying down peacefully when i felt this rush of blood and before i got to the bathroom, i already stained myself. . Not stressing myself. Anyone had similar experience? Make una torchlight my matter small abeg. I really don't want to spoil the mood but I'm worried

Don't worry since they said it's a raptured cyst, you can google and read up

It's well with you and your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
mytestimony:
Chei oya I don rush come. See fine fine babies o. Beedam see my son inlaw as he cute o. Meanwhile thanks for keeping to ur word. I don finish so hand no go pain u. Lol

beedam:

I don plan to call you till you have low battery sef.
So you still do am. You and oga dey vex oooo.
Oya,bring out my wife now! now!! now!!!

Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Beedam will not kee me o
See queshion, make she no do ni?

See all these women ooooo, na HARDWOOD matter full una head, abeg make i cover all these our innocent precious ears.... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
mitchyy:
Hello everyone, i hope i'm not derailing. I got a major scare today o. Was lying down peacefully when i felt this rush of blood and before i got to the bathroom, i already stained myself. Bright red blood was flowing down my legs. It was so so scary. Dh was at work, no one at home. Had to walk slowly to the hospital since its closeby and i was given progesterone starter shot immediately. Doc told me to do a scan and he said there was a ruptured cyst or sth. I nor remember the many grammer again.
I've been placed on bed rest for one week. But i'm just wondering if there is anything i could have done to cause the bleeding. I have been resting o. Not stressing myself. Anyone had similar experience? Make una torchlight my matter small abeg. I really don't want to spoil the mood but I'm worried

You are not derailing at all at all. I suggested this picture thing just to Ginger all bellefull mamas so it's all of you that we are celebrating. It is well dearie

Over to you kaffy4bill, lovinam, Kimoni, modath and other please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
mitchyy:
Hello everyone, i hope i'm not derailing. I got a major scare today o. Was lying down peacefully when i felt this rush of blood and before i got to the bathroom, i already stained myself. Bright red blood was flowing down my legs. It was so so scary. Dh was at work, no one at home. Had to walk slowly to the hospital since its closeby and i was given progesterone starter shot immediately. Doc told me to do a scan and he said there was a ruptured cyst or sth. I nor remember the many grammer again.
I've been placed on bed rest for one week. But i'm just wondering if there is anything i could have done to cause the bleeding. I have been resting o. Not stressing myself. Anyone had similar experience? Make una torchlight my matter small abeg. I really don't want to spoil the mood but I'm worried

@twicinnie, @kaffybill

You are not spoiling the mood dear, it is well with you and your LO.

Did I spell Dr's name right? That her moniker is too hard abeg angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Omo see VIEWERS #TREADCUTIES#TRENDING#

83 VIEWERS STILL COUNTING

Oh my gosh see beriful and hanshom cuties shocked shocked, make una sofri dey rush me now, one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gaily04:
grin
Black is really beautiful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gaily04:

Ahh, me paid to our able zaynie mama, cos she was up to d task

Oyo oooo, u must pay me my own ooo, if not ehnnn tomm early morning as 6am u go see me for ur domort fa.. anyway hope the ministry is moving well..

all these fine fine baby pictures u mamas are sharing, make una wait make i go borrow mama tejiri picking borrow pose first.. all d babies dem fine oooo chie na so.. cant wait to see mine sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
sheweezy:
My Lil pumpkin
#threadcuties

See hair o! dear God hope you still have some left for my kids lol! God bless you cutie kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
bae zino

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kimoni:

@twicinnie, @kaffybill

You are not spoiling the mood dear, it is well with you and your LO.

Did I spell Dr's name right? That her moniker is too hard abeg angry

No ma tongue

Tchiwinnie oya come out now now If preggy never hook you for hand o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fertilewomb: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
wow! wow! wow!. am so so happy to see all this cute Babies. May God bless them,you will never sorrow over any of them. I use them as a point of contact to all of us still waiting .may God open and bless our womb with beautiful babies as he has bless you all.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
mitchyy:

Glad to hear all is well with u and ur LO and it shall be well with u till the end IJN. Jst rest ur body and mind as the Doc ordered . It is well dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
proudmom38:
*Simple me*

Proudy! Proudy!! Proudy!!! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fabmummy:

See hair o! dear God hope you still have some left for my kids lol! God bless you cutie kiss kiss

Amen. Lol, hair no go finish don't worry grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
fertilewomb:
wow! wow! wow!. am so so happy to see all this cute Babies. May God bless them,you will never sorrow over any of them. I use them as a point of contact to all of us still waiting .may God open and bless our womb with beautiful babies as he has bless you all.

Amen and Amen IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cute and pretty babies everywhere, may God bless them all and make them fulfill their destinies on earth. Nice concept everyone, just what we need to lighten the mood of the thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
sheweezy:
My Lil pumpkin
#threadcuties
Hair no b 4 here ooo. Cutie 4 lyf.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
little fuad says hi mamas......

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
beedam:
I hereby declare it open.
My baby boy. My charming prince kiss

Adu madon omo to shan.God bless him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
missmalachi:
My princess
Dis dimple I'm tapping it 4 my future baby ooo. Luk really peaceful. Fyn babe. Weldon ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
rezzy:
My baby at 1 year on Tuesday
Bigger u dearie.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
twingirls:

Yeah! That's the address, that d place I did mine too

Did mine there as well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gaily04:
My prince charming @5days old

Cute baby. God keep u alive 4 ur mom.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
beedam:

Busted lipsrsealed
Yep grin
anyway sexymum is still finking about it so I have calm down small. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.