Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8269246 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Make una crawl out from your hiding,i want to post my pictures before consumin garden egg.i use to be on the slim side,with very flat stomach like a gecko.but after birthin my lil bae,belle cum big small.but it has gone back to 80percent of how it use to be...praise the lord
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
I got this from another thread here and thought to share

WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE! grin

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of the cars, the woman says...
“So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replied,
"I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!
The woman continued,
"And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks,
"Aren't you having any?"
She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" She looks away with disdain.
Hmmm! Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never change!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chinwendym:
I got this from another thread here and thought to share

Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2015
Chinwendym:
Modath and Eminya I never born o! Thanks for checking up kiss

Firsttymum weldone o! Na so you run abandone ya crew members abi? Itssorite.

My data chose the wrongest of time to expire cry making me miss out on the #thread cutie night on Thursday! And I couldnt reach mr bunmioguns on time to buy data angry

On this blessedtwins matter some people are lucky say I no dey online when dem dey yarn all that trash angry angry angry especially the pesin weh they ask say wetin she do to provoke her husband? To justify him denying his daughter medical care Sane ko tame ni angry anyways okwuzuruike for now.

Misen ya baby cute o! kiss kiss

Cynthiajay congratulations! Welcome princess kiss

Team November team slow and steady for supernatural birth! Baba God dey our side no shaking cool wink
Sweetie no o.. How u dey na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2015
Iya wa, sup with your birth story?regardz to your lo
firsttymum:
Sweetie no o.. How u dey na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
ahnie:
Mamas pls obey the clarion call.where una dey.haba dan allah this thread z DRRRRRRRRRRy,lets make it well.okay i just made a discovery this week,that garden egg reduces fat in the stomach and brings it back to its original shape.
Babe, the thread dry no be small o! November mamas oya naw.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Thread is quiet..perhaps November mamas all want to pop on the same day cheesy..or perhaps theyre all in Labour..whatever the case..wish y'all a safe and easy delivery kiss

#proudlyteamDecember#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2015
What z happening now
nkkystel:

Babe, the thread dry no be small o! November mamas oya naw.
good marwin bae
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2015
November mamas oooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2015
I don't think any team Hv been as dull as team November undecided. firsttymum a whole you, your team, you for give us triplets sef so as to shake the house. Anyway, next missionary journey still dey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2015
ahnie:
Make una crawl out from your hiding,i want to post my pictures before consumin garden egg.i use to be on the slim side,with very flat stomach like a gecko.but after birthin my lil bae,belle cum big small.but it has gone back to 80percent of how it use to be...praise the lord
Are you for real? Garden egg? Confirm that this is real so I can resume garden egg therapy. I ve been eating cucumber, don't even know how I managed to start eating cucumber. I ve lost up to 90% of my pregnancy belle courtesy of wrapper. Now I want to implement "less carbohydrates" to my food.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Yeah,its the last fruit i take everynight.i took it not up to a week.and it worked.my stomach z back to it near original size like 80percent.
ozycy:

Are you for real? Garden egg? Confirm that this is real so I can resume garden egg therapy. I ve been eating cucumber, don't even know how I managed to start eating cucumber. I ve lost up to 90% of my pregnancy belle courtesy of wrapper. Now I want to implement "less carbohydrates" to my food.
i didn't tie my belle,after delivery,that was my greatest undo-ing.and i regretted it.but am haapi now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Dunno why my fone z misbehavin,ve bn tryin to up post after delivery belle,but for wia,fone is just defaultin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2015
After eatin garden egg not up to a week....pishure.my flat geckolike new tommy....halleluyah.please side effect of the garden egg z that....it would make you not to have appetite for food ooo,not always doe.but hey mami shake and burn that fat outta you body n belle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Hey am i talkin to myself...sobs.november mum,kilo de.awon loyun baawo?cc Harmymy,soonest,firsttymum,iyomomo,prettytemmy,sharon,nurse kaffy4bills, rezzy,vivigurl,iyomomo,iyeejima,pretimum,blessedmum,zaynie,tatacherie,awesomeGodiav,ginababy,lovinam,senior beedam,snr kimoni,talltosyne,ghojes,chiwendyn,tchiwinnie,iffffffffffffy,proudmum38,mytestimony,ozycy,modath,tyconcept...bringbackourmummies.november mamas,lets lively this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
Haba! Are november mamas no longer in this thread?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Permission for team January to come and take over tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2015
@favoredgal...not supported.lolz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2015
ahnie:
After eatin garden egg not up to a week....pishure.my flat geckolike new tommy....halleluyah.please side effect of the garden egg z that....it would make you not to have appetite for food ooo,not always doe.but hey mami shake and burn that fat outta you body n belle.
I can attest to garden egg as a tool for loosing weight. it used to be my favorite fruit /veggie,but I wasn't taking it because of weight loss,it aids digestion. since I get belle I can't bear the sight of it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
You are right.plus it also burn fats.ayam tryin to post pics...but aint pullin tru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2015
my fellow pushing mama's, I have been MIA since oo. my sister in-law did her wedding on 7th of this month, na im I come dey dance like psquare forget say I get belle,with high heel come dey feel like tiwa savage. I dance sotee my mother in-law come pursue me commot for stage. the next day result come showoo, waist pain,back pain,contraction, to wee wee na war. I wan enter here complain,lo and behold my subscription has expired. I come dey drink pcm like my life depend on it..I went to hospital.and got emergency card,after waiting like forever, reach the time to see doctor, doctor tell me say my case no be emergency, say so far I no get bleeding. I wanted to strangle the doctor there come remember prison, I come bone details go my house. the next day I went to scan in a private lab,my baby dey dia dey jolificate,na im I come happy. the pain is almost gone now, thanks to God and pcm.
moral lesson of the story: don't dance anyhow when you dey pushing ministry.
@ALL THE MAMA'S THAT PUT TO BED DURING MY ABSENCE, CONGRATULATIONS AND MAY YOUR LO'S BRING JOY AND LAUGHTER IN YOUR HOMES.

Happy SUNDAY ALL

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Mature coconut flesh is the source of the sweet smelling coconut oil that is a perfect natural moisturizer. Coconut oil can be used in many ways including treatment of diaper rash. Coconut oil is nourishing and soothing and helps heal your baby’s bum and does not cause irritation or itching. If anything, it will leave the skin shiny and smooth.
Coconut Oil for Babies—10 Benefits You Can Enjoy 1. Baby Oil Newborns actually do not require lotion, because they are born with vernix, which is a coat on the skin that protects them from the new environment. Coconut oil for babies just helps to protect the baby's skin. It has vitamins and healthy fats and moisturizing properties that keep the baby's skin moisturized as it grows. It is also recommended as it is pure and natural and contains no harsh smells. 2. Treatment for Diaper Rash Instead of using chemical based ointments and oils, it is best to use coconut oil for babies after you change the diaper. It offers protection on the baby's bum and also treats any existing rash. The antibacterial properties of the oil also make sure that no further irritation occurs. 3. Cradle Cap Treatment Cradle cap is a fungal condition that most infants get on their scalps. It can be easily treated at home by use of coconut oil. Coconut oil contains anti-microbial properties that soothe the inflamed area and provide moisture which makes the flakes loosen up and get rid of the fungus. 4. Treatment of Eczema Thanks to the vitamins and antioxidant properties of coconut oil, it is a great solution for dry skin conditions like eczema. Once you apply the coconut oil, let it rest and keep the area cool and the eczema will clear out. 5. Massage Oil Coconut oil for babies is one of the best oils for baby massage since it is chemical free and all-natural. Babies require massage to calm them down to sleep as well as activating the parasympathetic nervous system. 6. Removal of Meconium Meconium is a tar like viscous substance that is normally the first bowel movement of a baby. It is normally very stubborn when it comes to removing it from the skin. However, the all- natural coconut oil will come to your rescue and ease the removal of the meconium. 7. Treatment of Thrush/Candida Both the mother and the baby can get thrust as a result of breast feeding. You can use coconut oil to relieve this condition. Apply some on the nipples, eat some and dab just a little in the bay's mouth and it will clear out. Coconut oil also helps clear thrush on the baby's diaper folds. 8. Addition to Baby Food Coconut oil for babies is a perfect addition to baby food. It is hypoallergenic and contains lauric acid, which makes digestion easier. It also makes it easy for a child to absorb nutrients from vegetables like carrots, leafy green, pumpkin as well as squash. 9. Healing Wounds Virgin coconut oil helps with the stimulation of collagen due to its antioxidant properties. When the skin breaks, several processes take place in order to heal the wound. Collagen is vital for healing and coconut oil facilitates its formation. 10. Antimicrobial Agent Coconut oil is a perfect antimicrobial agent as proven by research. The lauric acid and medium chain fatty acid are responsible for the antimicrobial function. It fights fungi, protozoa as well as viruses perfectly well. Are There Any Risks with Coconut Oil for Babies? Coconut allergies are rare to occur, but when the allergy happens, people can experience sneezing, coughing, shortness of breath, whizzing among others. In extremely rare cases, severe allergies can occur and symptoms like face swelling, not being able to breath, increased heartbeat and lightheadedness. These symptoms can be rather fatal. If you experience any, seek medical advice.

For your high quality unadulterated organic coconut oil, please contact 08168595034........whatsapp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Abeg wey dem October mamaz, dz place too dull....nov mamas una no dey lively at all...U can't evn help we wey MS stil dey hold cry....anyways Congrats to all mama dat hav drop.,God bless ur Lo's nd DH....Oluwaisinvolve....Teamfebtocute*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sodiamond: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2015
My first time posting, hope I'm welcomed. Its just that the pregnancy is not an easy one because of fibroid, spitting, vomiting, tiredness. Infact God is my strength. April Mama

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2015
sodiamond:
My first time posting, hope I'm welcomed. Its just that the pregnancy is not an easy one because of fibroid, spitting, vomiting, tiredness. Infact God is my strength. April Mama
Welcome mama, GOD will continue to strengthen you. You shall carry your baby to term and easy delivery shall be yours. Pay your dues.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
favoredgal:
Permission for team January to come and take over tongue
I tayad self o cheesy. Majority of them are in d favour room I guess.awaiting their testimonies smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
ozycy:

Welcome mama, GOD will continue to strengthen you. You shall carry your baby to term and easy delivery shall be yours. Pay your dues.
Pay dues to who kwanu? People wey dey MIA. Sodiamond welcome to the thread. Open eye wella o so dat you don't pay to the wrong group.
@ Nazablossom, my people will say e jiro igbo agwa onye ocha. U go dey dance like Tiwa Savage,thank God for everything sha, it's still an experience. I tried it in my first, no be person tell me to count my teeth with my tongue.
@favoredgal, if i catch you eeh! U wan chance team december abi? Abeg go passenger side for now. tongue
Mamas una happy sunday o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
sodiamond:
My first time posting, hope I'm welcomed. Its just that the pregnancy is not an easy one because of fibroid, spitting, vomiting, tiredness.
Infact God is my strength. April Mama
Congrats and welcome.wishing u a stressfree preggie.The Lord is ur strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ahnie yes ma! E be like say november mamas dey stealth mode. Safe delivery to all remaining mamas .
october mamas i tuale for una once again.
happy Sunday all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oniemo I sight u.how e dey be u.I guess u will introduce ur presence in d building someday smiley
@ all Happy Sunday!!! How d day going,hp well.
Mamas I need ur inputs on this abeg..this claylike stuff I'm craving I hope it doesn't have negative effects on babies? Anyone craved or craving EKO here?can't do without
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bfore eatin garden egg

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
You all should stop calling on november mamas please! angry the pressure is too much nah! Una self no get anything to talk about? What if all of us are in labour as someone said earlier na on top push push we go dey update nairaland? tongue make una no make me parra o angry angry angry

Today is my 40weeks and no sign of baby coming! My phone has been ringing off the hook with people calling to ask "you never born" even my mothers are using me as prayer point this morning! sad

I come here to see if theres anything to cheer me up and lighten my mood! What do I get? Only dry thread with only a handful commenting on how "boring" November mamas arecry cry cry cry

Mama safe06 brought a game here yesterday yet many mamas ignored it! The same laziness to type whey dey worry una no be the same self dey worry us? grin

Finally my November teamies wetin dey worry una nah? Worris hapuning?

1.Firsttymum
2. Missope
3. Eminya
4. Lightedpath
5. AwesomeGodIav
6. Chinwendym
7. Gtkay
8. Erei
9. Livelystone
10. Cynthiajay
11. Chizzy86
12. Honey86
13. Nafikowa
14. Trendy80s
15. Oriste
16. Zee10
17.Cherrymum

May God be with us all that are remaining in Jesus name amen kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f), kunmisola(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.