Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8275889 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tenderchic: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:
Hello all. Sorry to be sharing this sad news but i have to update u. Had baby last night but lost it. Had to be induced after passing due date. All went well nd heartbeat was checked regularly. But by the time he was born he didn't cry. Every thing was done to resuscitate him to no avail. I pray no other on this thread experience this. It is well!

Oh dear, pls take heart, imagining how u will be feeling now, I know it's not easy but take heart dear. May God give u grace to overcome this.

@ Fabmummy thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
olamitie:
Please is there any hope for me, will i ever be able to carry to term after 4 miscarriages in first trimester even on weekly primolut, im losing hope cry cry

Pls don't lose hope...nothing is impossible if you believe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:
Hello all. Sorry to be sharing this sad news but i have to update u. Had baby last night but lost it. Had to be induced after passing due date. All went well nd heartbeat was checked regularly. But by the time he was born he didn't cry. Every thing was done to resuscitate him to no avail. I pray no other on this thread experience this. It is well!

God will definitely restore what you've lost in double fold....the lord is your strength. Pls be strong. E-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Helovesme congratulations darling... Kisses to ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
helovesme:
no vex my sister

i have modified the post. na my birthstory i post grin
congrats once again ma'am. God protectn upon ur lo in jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:
oh no sad
May God comfort you. Sorry for ur loss.... May God give you double. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
looking sad.....@lightedpath words cannot comfort u now but I send the great Comforter to comfort u and heal u and ur family quickly. dis hurt to the bone marrow. it is well my sis. come 2016 u shall carry your baby in Jesus name. Dis same tin happened to me last year but I thank God life still dey. The lord that wipe away my sorrow will do so for u quickly that you forget ur sorrow.....PEACE

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
@lightedpath, The Lord is with you,He will strengthen you and give you a testimony that the world will have no choice but to join you praise your God. It is well be sting. We all Love you. There shall be no loss again in your home. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:
it is well ma'am. God shall give u double b4 dis tym next year. IJN. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Quinine is safe in 1st trimester of pregnancy
If you doubt it Google who guidelines on treatment of malaria in pregnancy.
And yeah I have taken it too
mitchyy:
Hello all,

Please i need urgent advice o. I've been feeling really really sick that i've even lost appetite. I went to the hospital today and the dr prescribed quinine for me. I informed my sister who works as a dr in UBTH and she said i can't take quinine when i'm pregnant. I'm just 5weeks, 5 days.
Has anyone taken quinine at this early stage of pregnancy before without complications? I don't want anything to happen to my baby o sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
ambient:
thanks for the encouragement i was advise on bedrest by the doctor and would keep to it but its not easy when you have a husband whose upbringing is that there is no relationship between a man and housekeeping or the kitchen.i will try.
Since your husband can't help with chores, then employ someone or bring one of your siblings over...

Just try and keep to d doctor's instructions pls.. it's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:
OMG... This is so sad.. why do we have to go through these? cry cry

I'm crying about my bleeding at six weeks and here is someone that carried to term, only to lose her baby. Why must we suffer these?

Sis, it's well with you. . God will give you triplets for your loss, Amen... pls be strong. .

@all, I really don't know if my baby is still there, did a pregnancy test and it came out negative. . cry cry
However, I'm still waiting till my hospital appointment. .

In all, it's well.. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lightedpath,pls b strong.. God wil console u and give u double for ur loss
E hug sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
@Lightedpath, sorry about your loss. God wil console u and give u double for ur loss. Please take heart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:
Hello all!

Amen to ur prayer. MAY GOD COMFORT YOU AND UR DH. MAY HE VISIT YOU FAMILY SOON WITH TWINS, TRIPLET ETC AS YOU DESIRE IN JESUS NAME. So sorry E-HUGSSSSSSS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpart so sorry for your loss may GOD CONSOLE you and give you double for your loss.take heart dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrsbw: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dis is sad...so so sorry for ur loss.

It is well. May the good Lord replenish what u have lost in double fold; and may He comfort u in a way only He can

lightedpath:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
@lightedpath pls be strong, it is well with u n Family..The good Lord we serve will give u double for your trouble..Stay strong sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lightedpath, may God console you. I don't even know what to say. Sending e-hugs ur way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
tatacherie:
Gosh!I can't believe this is me.. crycrying like no mans business cos dh hv traveled n I'm all alone.wats wrong? I need suggestions pls on how to spice up my stay alone.its not funny im jst sobbin n cryin anyhow for no just cause

Chai my teammate pele oh...I cnt imagine hubby travelling ds tym evn.na to carry my bag go my mama house...lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:

It is well with u sis...words r nt Enuf but only God Wil console u and giv u double for ur loss..E hugs and prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:

It is well, the Lord is your strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
May d good Lord protect our precious los and may we nvr cry again ovr d loss of our babies....our efforts will not b in vain in Jesus name.
We Wil bring forth our babies alive..God Wil protect and kip dem.it is well with us in Jesus name

Good evening ladies grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oyin3: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
@lightedpath
The God of Light would comfort you and your home at time, may he shine joy untold, and give you double in 2016. It's well with you darling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:
OMG @lightedpath so sorry abt d loss may God strengthen u dear... and mak it more easy 4u n us all as we are marchn forward 2 December wit ease!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
@ lightedpath, so sorry for ur loss. May God comfort u and replace this loss, Amen!
@olamitie, pls dont lose hope. U can and will definitely carry to term! Do u kno wot ur bld grp is?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
@ligthedpath God knws best nd only God can console u,cz u r the only one dat knws wht u goin thru, na only u wear d shoe nd knw wia e dey pain u.........Take hrt dear....Cme 2016 u wil testify... It is well with u nd evryone of us.... sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abeg snr mamaz aw m I suppose 2 b sleeping nau @26wks..d only way m comfrtable na 2 face ceiling ooooo...hope dz won't affct my bby? cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
lightedpath:

Oh dear, so sorry about your loss. May God grant you the strength and grace to forge ahead. He'll surely replace your loss beyond your wildest imaginations. ((((hugs)))).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
@mitchyy, quinine s safe in early pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
fabmum:

Chai my teammate pele oh...I cnt imagine hubby travelling ds tym evn.na to carry my bag go my mama house...lol
Thanks teammie smiley I'm OK now.lolz! My mama place name 3 hrs drive I nor fit.make January do come sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.