Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155114 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chiwendym, I just saw your post on your news not long. Waoo. Congrats mama. To God be the glory great things He has done.

Baby will grow in God's hands alone. He will have plenty younger ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
@Dv4real & @chizzy86, congratulations. May God bless and protect your LO in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@zaynie, pls accept my condolences.
@dv4real, congrats o! This shld b our first DEC baby. God bless ur princess.
December mamas, I greet o.
Teammates, how far na. Una don see harmattan? 27days to go o.
#teamjanuaryforsupernaturaldelivery#

Team mate, I hail back o!

Stated feeling Braxton hicks on and off
@Zaynie...pls accept my condolence, may God grant your family the fortitude to bear he loss

@dv4real and other new mamas congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congrats Chizzy86, thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
chizzy86:
Praiseeeeeeeeee the Lord. I put to bed a bouncing baby boy yesterday. Proud November mom ported to December. BS loading.
congrats dear kissesssss to ur baby......indeed December is d month of good news. oya our December mama's let us celebrate ooooooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congratulations chizzy86, God bless your son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmum11(f): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
chizzy86:
Praiseeeeeeeeee the Lord. I put to bed a bouncing baby boy yesterday. Proud November mom ported to December. BS loading.
. Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
chizzy86:

Congrats dear! May God watch over ur baby kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
@Dv4real nd chizzy86, congrats on d birth of babies, waiting 4 bs asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
chizzy86:

Congratulations! God bless you and yours, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
ahnie:
Second missionary journey gini?team 2018.how are you my priend?

Hmmm mouth done talk am ooo na 4 kpekus to obey.

I'm great. Just d hamattan here is nt allowing me knw d difference by MS n d weather own sef.

Hope it's nt much in ur end?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
The HMT z a bit fair in asaba sha...but eskimos dressin mood activated.we've bn indoor sinc marwin.
ginababy:

Hmmm mouth done talk am ooo na 4 kpekus to obey.

I'm great. Just d hamattan here is nt allowing me knw d difference by MS n d weather own sef.

Hope it's nt much in ur end?
take flenty care of yasef.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congratulations chizzy86
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vnancy(f): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
soonest:
Pretty december mamas, make we still take small roll call:
1. Goldmine
2. Besocial
3. Hafsat24
4. Faithfulwife
5. Lizzy22
6. nnetriplet
7. Xeexee1
8. Livelystone
9. Soonest
10.Culturegown
11.Dv4real
12.MiddyO
13.Aim07
14.Coffeblue
15.Fabmum
16.Missusadey
17.Chizzy86

How the harmattan for una side?
. Why I no see my name nah?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
zaynie accept my condolence. dv4real and chizzy86 congratulations on d arrival of your LO's. God bless them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
@dv4real..happy for you o..congrats on your offloading..can imagibe your joy..kisses to our darling kiss..

Zaynie mama..sorry for the loss of MIL.may Allah grant her jannatil firdaus

@vNancy..your names not there cos we nor know you part of us..

@December mamas..how are we doing..mehn! I'm seriously buckling up with my prayers..can't believe with the way I was counting my preggy weeks when I conceived.. iI'll be scared of counting at some point cheesy..I thought December was wayyy too far..now here we are..it would be easy for us by God's grace..
#mumalivebabyalivehubbyaliveplentymoneyinshaaAllah#

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
@zaynie, ur own beta u sha test ur MIL. Som of us na pictures we come meet. My condolences dearie.

@dv4real, I celebrate wt u. Our BS oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
I just want to take a moment and say 'Thank You' to everyone for all of the wedding wishes. It means a lot to me that you all took the time from your busy lives to wish me a happy marriage life, and I feel very blessed to have each and every one of you as my friend.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
helovesme:

my consolation is that i didnt have any tear. lolllll. Cos with a vagina that tight and my baby birth weight, my honeypot would have been torn from up to bottom to get my baby out grin grin and i am told the pain for that is on another level. grin

In everything, I give God the glory. He is faithful and I am indeed thankful to Him for His love and grace upon my life.

BIRTH STORY ENDS
Thanks ya'll for reading !

Nothing compared to a c-section pain, visited a friend that just gave birth via c-section yday and I'm still a bit traumatized till now (although they said is because she is yet to pass gas).

The Koko tho is that mom and child are alive, I don't know how i missed his your 'dramatic' birth story.

Congrats and I follow You to thank God

May God make it easy for the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sharon6 congrats iyaibeji.u look lovely. HML

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
blessedtwins:
Sharon6 congrats iyaibeji.u look lovely. HML

Amen. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
GUD EFNIN ALL. Hmmm... hai!! i just finished preparing 1 onedaful semo on d rocks, chai! d koko inside d tin ehn..lordameci! pls sabi mamas make una teach me ooo. feelin so guilty 4 havin 2 bin d whole tin. HOW U'ALL DOING?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congrats @dv4real and chizzy86. God bless your LOs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Anak123:
GUD EFNIN ALL. Hmmm... hai!! i just finished preparing 1 onedaful semo on d rocks, chai! d koko inside d tin ehn..lordameci! pls sabi mamas make una teach me ooo. feelin so guilty 4 havin 2 bin d whole tin. HOW U'ALL DOING?

Abeg, I no understand wetin you yan ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
rezzy:

Abeg, I no understand wetin you yan ooo
made semovita but it turned out very lumpy..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Pls mama's in d hus who among us is using inverter cos I need 2 batteries inverter I want to kw if I can see anyone dat fix 2for me wit workmanship 100k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Anak123:

My Mil taught me how to make semo, when she saw the one I made and nobody could eat it.

This is how I make mine.
Put water in your pot, when it's boiling, turn your paste (add semo inside water in a bowl, put a little salt if you like) inside the boiling water while stirring it.

Allow to boil, when it begins to bubble, remove small and put in a plate, then reduce the heat(fire) and add dry semo. You stir it while adding the dry semo. Turn back the one you removed, stir and increase the heat. Allow to cook for sometime.

Semo don ready.

NB, don't cover the pot fully, cos it will overflow like pepper wen dey boil.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2015
[eeeee

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Anak123:

Heheheheheh. Did you make paste? The paste should not be thick. and the water should have boiled.

Start with little water/quantity.

When you pour the paste (dry semo powder in water), turn it vigorously. The first success starts from here.

After turning and there's a color change, add some more dry semo and turn well. When it's molded enough, add a little quantity of water to cook it well. leave for sometime.

Put down and turn better.

Congrats to all new Moms.

Tchiwinnie and favoredgal..... Good morning. How preparation for next month?

December moms. Hope someone will give my boy a birthday mate and wife... December 15....

Ifyjip.... I got mine in February at 160k for everything. 2 batteries (200ah each) 1.5 Kva and the metal holder. Let me see if I still have the guy's number. He's in Lagos though.
The cost might have reduced now and he did a good job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2015
ifyjip..... 08033319391.. Mr. Kingsley. (I hope it's the right number sha)
Please who has used the reusable diapers above before? Maybe they can be used during weekends or at night?
Health wise, docs, nurses, what do u think?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2015
vnancy:
. Why I no see my name nah?
Mama, i don update d list now but e be like say u wan enter thru the back door. Make Zaynie no catch you. Pay ur dues, greet d house and we go record your name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2015
ahnie:
Hajiya,hmmm what wudnt i do for hajiya deezou n ma'am harmymy.
I think i need 5 flogs cos am complaint queen if i no see pictures but am d one dat dont keep vigilant 2 see.God guide me,amin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.