Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Happy International Women's Day To All Women! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy International Women's Day To All Women! (5205 Views)

Happy International Accounting Day! / A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) / Happy International Day For Left Handed Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by mukina2: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2012
Today March 8th Is International Women's day.

Happy International Women's day to all the beautiful women on nairaland and beyond.

We rock!!  smiley

[img]http://youngwomenmisbehavin.files./2011/03/womenday.gif?w=388&h=278[/img]
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Dyt(f): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2012
yh
we rock
singin n dancin
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Muttex(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2012
Happy women's day to the good women only, tongue grin cry
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Afam4eva(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2012
What's the international women's day supposed to achieve? I thought the women were clamouring for gender equality.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by sexysunnyb(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2012
Happy women's day to my lovely mother
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Nayah(f): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2012
yeas this is our day, even though I wish that could be everyday for our husbands, brothers, nephew and cousins wink
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by ASOROCKb(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2012
Muttex:

Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by ASOROCKb(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2012
Muttex:

Cheerz
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Ofin11(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2012
happy women's day to all beautiful women
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by mcchegzy(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley imagine the world without women
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by shumno(f): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2012
Yipeeeee! Happy women's day to all the women on nairaland and beyond. God bless you all!
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by atkinboy: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2012
Happy women day to my lovely Mother n my wife.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Oskilala: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2012
mcchegzy:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley imagine the world without women

You dont want to imagine dat! wink
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by MissyB3(f): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2012
Na xo! cheesy

Happy Women's Day to Nairaland women.
You're to be loved, respected and treated right at all times, allow no man one tell/treat you otherwise. kiss

For those who haven't received a mimosa, I'll share mine with you. smiley
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by chynwaa(f): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
[color=#000099]and i m also marking my BIRTHDAY celeb. today 8th march God i thank u , so proud to be a women, happy women's day my fellow women, girls, ladies in the house, bravo!. u know they can do with us, we are to much.[/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Acidosis(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
Celebration isn't for girls, the op & the world is celebrating the women, as in mothers
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by MissyB3(f): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
Acidosis:

Celebration isn't for girls, the op & the world is celebrating the women, as in mothers
Every female is 'being celebrated' today . . .We have mothers' day, specifically for mothers.
That is not an excuse, go appreciate every female in your life. tongue
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Afam4eva(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
Missy_B:

Every female is 'being celebrated' today . . .We have mothers' day, specifically for mothers.

It's not fir girls. It's for mothers=> ladies who have children.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by MissyB3(f): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
afam4eva:

It's not fir girls. It's for mothers=> ladies who have children.
Wrong!
It's for women, mothers are included. You're not a woman only when you're a wife and/or a mother. There's a day set aside exclusively for mothers - May 8.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Acidosis(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2012
Missy_B:

tongue
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by betty009(f): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by MissyB3(f): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
Acidosis:

tongue
Oya, someborry, pass me a knife, lemme cut off his tongue.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
Missy_B:

Oya, someborry, pass me a knife, lemme cut off his tongue.
shocked shocked sad you don't want me to taste your food again abi? ? sad
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by ifedun2: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
Yeah!Api celebration to all women in da house.Everyday is celebration for me though!
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2012
Happy Womens day oooh - I am shouting it oooh. any free things 2nite grin grin
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by atasteve: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2012
Happy birthday to our women. God bless.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by atasteve: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
atasteve:

Happy birthday to our women. God bless.
Ladies today is your day either happy birthday or happy women's day, you all are the greatest and the best part of our lives.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by atasteve: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
betty009:

I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

Full Name:

Betty this is a good idea but do you think you want to do this? I will advise you get in contact with an indigenous organization that you can go into something legal with.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by dapz: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
betty009:

Full Name:

BettyBill, make you have EFCC monitor you at the inception of your business. They are really going to be for you.
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
So proud to be a woman. grin grin

Happy International Women's Day y'all!
Re: Happy International Women's Day To All Women! by Freiburger(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
Wishing every Nl woman a happy women's day.
To every real woman out there this is for you.
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5008372/Shaggy_Strength_Of_A_Woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bournvita The Vitality Drink / The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old / Welcome To Smile Communication (frown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.