Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal (9599 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / Senators Received $50,000 'Sallah Gift' To Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nonsense story. The inept Nigerian media keeps preying on the ignorance of the citizens. They never provide news with facts. But then, the Nigerian public the most gullible on earth.
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by topkin(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2012
@Topic: God help this country! #smh
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by Harbb: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
Bunch of thieves. I am not suprise at all.
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by antartica(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
Of course nigerian senate is an illegitimate criminal body headed by the kingpin david mark. They are only there to strip nigeria dry. Enacting laws that gives them the right to loot the country coffers legitimately. And since nigeria judiciary is part of the illicit gang,nobody opposes. NIGERIA IS A ROGUE STATE.
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by mansmith(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
what do u expect from them?can any good thing come out from bethlehem ?
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by mayorlee1: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
nah God go punish dem all,
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by realborn(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
The news is inaccurate. The fact is they obtained more than the quoted figures. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria led by thieves!
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
This story is too good to be true. I think it's a figment of the writer's imagination. If such thing actually took place, it would have been revealed while the protest against fuel subsidy removal was going on.The writer and the publisher are simply looking for public attention and patronage.
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by newmaonza: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
NAIJA TINS NA, WETIN U XPECT FROM IBORI's CARBON COPIES, But Shun o I no mind to be senetor
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 09, 2012
Please, can somebody poison those senators with cyanide for me!? cry cry cry
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by alex406(m): 1:55am On Mar 09, 2012
Who is fooling who? By now some newspaper houses should be closed for spreading fake news.
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by seunlayi(m): 3:08am On Mar 09, 2012
the story is a lie but i still will never trust our politicians

1 Like

Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by gulfer: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2012
Whatever it is (falsehood or Truth). I tell you we are stewed, smoked and fried in this country.
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by mattsilver50yahoocom: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2012
notin is imposible here in naija, hw we sure datz all.
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by moHot(f): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2012
i may not trust the source of this story but then we know naija politicians and their very good way of acting, there is no smoke without fire.

NIGERIANS HAVE STOPPED BEING FOOLISH!!
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by jonc20: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2012
And we all thought it was about BOKO HARAM?? grin grin grin
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by harryakon: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
it's not the first time; and we can only stand an dwatch. I think Nigeria will start to get better when the people that deserve to be there and can actually work the thing start to contest the elections. When people that are 'credible' at least for Nigerian standards try to contest the positions, we won't give them support all we do is to condemn. A classic example is Chris Okotie/ Pst Bakare. I'm not campaigning for them nor do I care if they go in there or not but i'mm sure they are more credible than most people there. But dear Nigerians wouldn't vote. there are known courageous and 'worth it' people in most communities that can be pointed to to be honest but will they contest, no they'll only complain and condemn those who don't know how to do it but who will contest anyway
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by member479760: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2012
BAEF don used his own buy new car!
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2012
Whats the rationale behind this write-up ? That subsidy removal was wrong Myopicism
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by newmaonza: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
harryakon:

it's not the first time; and we can only stand an dwatch. I think Nigeria will start to get better when the people that deserve to be there and can actually work the thing start to contest the elections. When people that are 'credible' at least for Nigerian standards try to contest the positions, we won't give them support all we do is to condemn. A classic example is Chris Okotie/ Pst Bakare. I'm not campaigning for them nor do I care if they go in there or not but i'mm sure they are more credible than most people there. But dear Nigerians wouldn't vote. there are known courageous and 'worth it' people in most communities that can be pointed to to be honest but will they contest, no they'll only complain and condemn those who don't know how to do it but who will contest anyway

Boy, do u think Voting works in Nigeria, please don't be fooled, As for Authenticity of Information, In Nigeria You are way better off trusting RUMORS especially about Politician than AIT and Channels or other so called reputable source, No b Supreme court Discharge and acquint IBORI
Re: Senators Received Bribe In Dollars Before Subsidy Removal by riczy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
otokx:
unsubstantiated
Hw do u desire it substantiated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

(yoruba/igbo) Nigeria Politics Ended Our Childhood Friendship Today / FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs / NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.