Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Crank Dat - Naija Boy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Crank Dat - Naija Boy (6755 Views)

Crank That "everything" / Music-soulja Boy- Crank Dat / Crank Dat Naija Boy Over 300,000 Views On Youtube. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crank Dat - Naija Boy by dtwsola(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2007
Crank That - Naija Boy

Found this by accident on Youtube. and thought it was hilarious.
For those who don't know, it's a parody of the extremely popular Soulja Boy Crank That (which I think is the dumbest song in history), but these Naija boys actually sabi rap small, and the video is pretty funny.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by youngdigi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2007
smh, funny
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by chiogo(f): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2007
Lol, that was mad funny. They tried. I bet soulja boy would laugh if he sees that.  cheesy
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by naijadiva2(f): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2007
i saw some days ago by accident. i thouht it was stupid.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by bimzeffect: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2007
I agree, crank that soulja boy is the dumbest effort on the air waves right now,

Asper our 9ja "soulja boys", well lest face it, THEY COULD HAVE DONE BETTER! considering the fact that the song they tried to "remix" was wack on its own.

On a grade of 1-10 with 10 being best, I would rate the 9ja version 4, asper the "original" version, I reserve my comment, lol
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by simmy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2007
twas funny,
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by sy2000(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
you must be joking! Crank that soulja boy rocks. am talking about the dance steps, the movement, the lyrics. boy if u ain't got nothing to say apart from hating, go sit down abeg.

When i do the soulja boy i lean to the left and crank that thing like uuuuuuu
   am jocking on your b i t c h a s s and if we get to fight then am corking on your b i t c h a**
   u catch me at your local party, da mn i crank it everyday, haters get mad cause i got me some babylace tongue tongue tongue tongue 

I love that song
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by bimzeffect: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
What can I say, EMPTY Barrels MAKE the LOUDEST Noise!
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by naijadiva2(f): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2007
u catch me at your local party, da mn i crank it everyday, haters get mad cause i got me some ***********  

y u put stars instead of the real word.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by sweetberry(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2007
well bit off topic but yall gotta check out[b] blak jesus [/b] on youtube he is hilarious
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by naijadiva2(f): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
yea i posted it as "african remix of this is why i'm hot". maybe i should retitle it to black jesus.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by dtwsola(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2007
sy2000:

you must be joking! Crank that soulja boy rocks. am talking about the dance steps, the movement, the lyrics. boy if u ain't got nothing to say apart from hating, go sit down abeg.

When i do the soulja boy i lean to the left and crank that thing like uuuuuuu
am jerking on your b i t c h a s s and if we get to fight then am corking on your b i t c h a**
u catch me at your local party, da mn i crank it everyday, haters get mad cause i got me some ***********

I love that song

The fact that you got the lyrics wrong shows you probably have no idea what the hell the song even means. My friend, the song is hot garbage, and the sad thing is that it shows the follow the crowd mentality which you yourself have just displayed. Everybody dancing to a stupid meaningless song just because everyone else is doing it, without even realizing they are grooving to complete nonsense and they are making themselves look stupid
Anyway I still like this Naija boy video because it's a decent parody, but Soulja boy is a fluke, and I question the intellectual ability of people who enjoy his trash.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by naijadiva2(f): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2007
sy2000:

When i do the soulja boy i lean to the left and crank that thing like uuuuuuu am jerking on your b i t c h a s s and if we get to fight then am corking on your b i t c h a**

I love that song

umm your lyric needs some correction, its jocking not jerking, its cocking not corking and its crank that dance, not crank that thing.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by minute(f): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
love the soulja boy dance too,but the song is . . . . undecided undecided undecided
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by naijadiva2(f): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2007
minute:

love the soulja boy dance too,but the song is . . . . undecided undecided undecided

the dance is the only thing that gives him and his sonf proper recognition.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by sy2000(f): 2:13am On Nov 02, 2007
Ok naija diva one or two mistakes ain't no big deal, you learned the lyrics too from somewhere. I bet u went online to search for the lyrics cause it took u a long ass time to post the correct lyrics. gurl don't fool urself, anyways thanks for the correction but am still loving that song especially the dance. amma correct them now.

@ sola, The fact that u think i ain't got no idea what the hell the song means makes it even more meaningful to me. You can call it garbage for all i care. GARBAGE UR ASS!!!!!! i love the lyrics, the dance and the whole thing about the song and that doesn't make me stupid or anything. I mean a gurl got to say what she likes. am digging the song and if u ain't digging it d*ckb*tch, keep it to urself. i don't wanna read ur lame posts about it.   grin cheesy sad angry tongue.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by minute(f): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2007
the soulja girl song is playn on the radio now,i love it.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by nguage(m): 3:03am On Nov 07, 2007
Soulja boy don succed o, he finally murdered rap. I can't believe Nigerians love that guy, he is a disgrace to real hip-hop heads.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by LAURA07(f): 4:19am On Nov 09, 2007
[b][/b]In my opinion, Soulja Boy is a sick song and a cool dance 4 this generation. Now, Nigeria stoopin soooooooo low to make dat is really stupid of dem. Wat do dey mean by; " HATERS GET MAD COS I GOT ME SUME GUCCI SHOES!!!?
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by omoge25(f): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2007
yeah that was pretty cool, they did a really nice job.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by ravenzord(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2007
if u thot crank that wuz kul,go chek out d remix wit Lil wayne,dat's tyter.u can get it @ www.radioblog.com
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by chiogo(f): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2007
LAURA07:

[b][/b]In my opinion, Soulja Boy is a sick song and a cool dance 4 this generation. Now, Nigeria stoopin soooooooo low to make that is really silly of them. What do dey mean by; " HATERS GET MAD COS I GOT ME SUME GUCCI SHOES!!!?
Isn't that similar to soulja boy saying, "Haters getting mad cuz I got me some bathing apes?" Yea it is a 'sick' song if you understand the meaning behind the lyrics e.g. "superman that hoe" lipsrsealed People just listen to what they don't understand. The naija version is funny, tho, lol, seems to me like they were makin' fun of the song. cheesy
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by youngmayor(m): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2007
whts up folks im young mayor , always waned to invent somthing like a plane that run on WATER , or something like that but insted i got the reciepe for stin toning, does not bleach , just reduces the action of the melanin and serves as sunfilter , ie, it filters just vitamin d and blocks the rest when you bathe in the morning everyday you will see what i mean, and contains no HYDROQUINE.MECURY,ALUMINIUM,SUNSCREEN, OR ANY CANCER RELATED ATTRACTING INGREDIENT its fresh mix natural plants and natural chemicals
THE PLANT<FILTERS THE VITAMIN D AND BLOCKS THE RAYS THAT MAKE THE SKIN ULTRA VIOLET AND BLACK>
THE NATURAL CHEMICALS<refreshes the skin while you are asleep, bringing the melanin to a natural low level>
.,, wondering how i got the formular, i studied tanning creams that beyonce.shakira.eve and all these celebreties use, tthe sun tan creams simply increases the melanin level and retain ultra violet rays so when they bathe,shower or sleep the effect is permernent , thats why they go to the swimming poool after suntaning
i produce strictly on order since i don't use preservative so as to avoid side effect
witha gurantee of 40% toning after 3weeks 70%after a month 100%after 2 months
and u are sure of not getting black knuckles ,elbows ,knees and toe joints,
email me , b4limits4real@yahoo.com, phone no*08087416817
smile ,laugh thats the primary young looking ingredients
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by Maleeq(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2007
Ol boy! I've been laffin me a** off since I saw the vid. . .and now, I cant seem to get it off mymind!!!

( Naija boi up in dis . . . Ooooo! grin)
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by namzo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
Well, i must commend their effort, it was real funny grin, those guys r real sick!
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by Digiman(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2008
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2008
You guys check this out this is hilarious. Who are these naija boys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLfT5uwkFxE&feature=related
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
Blak Jesus and the Naija Boys are HILARIOUS! I saw those videos three years ago AND STILL watch their vids lol.
Re: Crank Dat - Naija Boy by Horus(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati? There Is Nothing Like "Illuminati"! / Special Song For All Fathers On Fathers Day. / Wande Coal Fights Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.