Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

88natzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 88natzy's Profile / 88natzy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

Politics / Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by 88natzy(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2023
This is message I got from a retainer station in Abuja.

1 Like

Car Talk / Help My Car Is Having Issues!! by 88natzy(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2023
Good evening esteemed car gurus.
My car a Toyota Corolla 2010 automatic transmission model is having serious gear issues.

It started when I took it to mechanic to change gear box cop and shaft because of the noise it makes and constant vibrations. After changing all these the car started having sluggish movement, skips and de-accelerates on motion. At times when I pedal on motion it will be as if no gear was engaged until it picks. I was advised to change the gear oil, clean filter and plugs which I have done but the issue still continued. Pls car experts what could be the cause of this problem and where can I fix it in Abuja.

Thank you.
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 88natzy(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2023
My car a Toyota Corolla 2010 automatic transmission model is having serious gear issues.

It started when I took it to mechanic to change gear box cop and shaft because of the noise it makes and constant vibrations. After changing all these the car started having sluggish movement, skips and de-accelerates on motion. At times when I pedal on motion it will be as if no gear was engaged until it picks. I was advised to change the gear oil, clean filter and plugs which I have done but the issue still continued. Pls car experts what could be the cause of this problem and where can I fix it in Abuja.

Thank you.
Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 88natzy(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2023

Thank you.
Properties / Re: Distress Sale!! Distress Sale!! Distress Sale!!!! by 88natzy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Still available
Properties / Distress Sale!! Distress Sale!! Distress Sale!!!! by 88natzy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
A six months old neatly used, hisense double door 6 compartment refrigerator up for grabs for a paltry sum of 150,000.
Fridge is in good condition and location is Gwarinpa,Abuja

Celebrities / Re: Davido Closest People That Died Not Too Long by 88natzy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
You forgot
Mc loph
Xxxtentation
Ada Ameh
Nipsey Huzzle
Take Off
... And your grandfather.

Allow him to mourn please.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / I Am Searching For A Husband For My Colleague. by 88natzy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good evening all.
I am searching for a Muslim male faithfull for my colleague for marriage. She is a 26 years old graduate of mass communications. Beautiful, unique, intelligent and devoted Muslim pearl.
Please she is not desperate.
You must be a Muslim, handsome, tall with a good job. Please she doesn't like a force personnel.
Please I want this year to be her last year of being single.

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Branding On Vehicle Needed Urgently by 88natzy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please I am in search of an experienced person that can brand cars in Abuja.
Dm or call 07067384329
Car Talk / Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 88natzy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello auto experts.

I want to buy this car. What should I look out for during inspection.
And what's the difference between 2004 and 2006 model.

Business / Re: Urgent!! Urgent!! Clean Faily Used '06 Toyota Corolla Up For Sale. by 88natzy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obascoetubi:
U THIEF AM? WHY PRIVATE SALE?
You have it
Business / Re: Urgent!! Urgent!! Clean Faily Used '06 Toyota Corolla Up For Sale. by 88natzy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obascoetubi:
U THIEF AM? WHY PRIVATE SALE?
Well you are not the target market. Interested buyers knows how to identify whether its stolen or not.
It's a company's property, company is duly Registered with CAC and I am staff. If you're still interested, come to old Banex Plaza. I had show or you chat me up for pictures.
Business / Re: Urgent!! Urgent!! Clean Faily Used '06 Toyota Corolla Up For Sale. by 88natzy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obascoetubi:
WHY U DEY FEAR TO UPLOAD PIX ?
Brand image has to be protected.
For the car, Everything is in tact.
Business / Re: Urgent!! Urgent!! Clean Faily Used '06 Toyota Corolla Up For Sale. by 88natzy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
saintruky:

No picture? No price?
07067384329 for pix and price.
Location is Bannex plaza Wuse 2, Abuja.
Business / Urgent!! Urgent!! Clean Faily Used '06 Toyota Corolla Up For Sale. by 88natzy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Our company seeks to sale our official car.
Model: Toyota Corolla 2006
Colour: Blue
Location. Abuja
Urgent..... Urgent..... Urgent

Car Talk / Urgent Faily Used Toyota Corolla For Sale. by 88natzy(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
A faily used Toyota Corolla is up for sale in Abuja.
Call 0.70.67.38.43.29.
Properties / Re: Urgent Search !!! by 88natzy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please don't skip.
Rate a shop for me
Properties / Urgent Search !!! by 88natzy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
A client is in search of an office space in the mainland area of Lagos for logistics purpose. Preferably Ikeja, Oshodi, Festac, Gbagada etc.
Please if you have or know any one that has kindly qoute me.
Thank you
Properties / Re: In Search Of A Single Office Space In Lagos Main Land. by 88natzy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
4sis:

I v no access to this email again
081.....499....638...nine.....one
Properties / Re: In Search Of A Single Office Space In Lagos Main Land. by 88natzy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
4sis:

How can somebody contact you ? You can drop your email here. And you need to qoute me
Check your mail
Business / Re: Where Can I Find Partnership For Truck And Haulage Business In Lagos. by 88natzy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zidoh:
Do you move small items and also where is your base in Lagos....can bring customers for you. ...
Yes we do.
Tentatively, we are in Jibow after ABC transport company. Beside land star. Looking for a more spacious office
Business / Re: Where Can I Find Partnership For Truck And Haulage Business In Lagos. by 88natzy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
amp01:

What are u transporting?
How many tonnes?
From where to where?
How much is the budget?
We haul anything that can be moved from one point to another except human remains and outlawed items.
We have in our fleet, 30 tonnes, 15 tonnes and 10tonnes.
Pricing depends on the weight, distance and volume of items to be moved and it's flexible.

I hope I answered your questions.
Business / Re: Where Can I Find Partnership For Truck And Haulage Business In Lagos. by 88natzy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
amp01:

When u are ready let me know.

Bros, If it's business.
I am ready.
Business / Re: Where Can I Find Partnership For Truck And Haulage Business In Lagos. by 88natzy(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
amp01:

Haulage needs location to give price for delivery.
How many tonnes are u transporting?
We are logistic and haulage operators too.
We have 30 tonnes, 15 tonnes and 10tonnes.
Business / Re: Where Can I Find Partnership For Truck And Haulage Business In Lagos. by 88natzy(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2022
amp01:

From where to where?
Lagos to anywhere in Nigeria.
Preferably Lagos to Northern states.
Or Abuja to any states.
Business / Re: Where Can I Find Partnership For Truck And Haulage Business In Lagos. by 88natzy(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
amp01:

What are u loading?
Goods, foodstuffs, wines, clothing materials, building materials, processed foods, wines, machines, household items etc.
Properties / Re: In Search Of A Single Office Space In Lagos Main Land. by 88natzy(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Any contributions?
Business / Where Can I Find Partnership For Truck And Haulage Business In Lagos. by 88natzy(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Greetings nairalanders,
Please our company (name withheld) is in search of partnership deals for truck haulage or courier services in Lagos.
Can anyone help or direct where we can be loading goods from Lagos to other states?
Thanks in anticipation
Properties / In Search Of A Single Office Space In Lagos Main Land. by 88natzy(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Good morning all.
Please I am looking for an office space in Lagos main land. Preferably Surulere, Ikeja, Gbagada or Oshodi can do. Basically for logistics purpose.
Politics / Re: APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) by 88natzy(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2022
islandsscotch8:
ABAT should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
He is incoherent and shows signs of dementia. The position he is vying for makes him to be in the news always. The media can't shy away from the reality staring us in the face.
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by 88natzy(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

After Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara, and Borno.

This does not validate that the South East is peaceful. How do you crime and arson apologist think by fielding unknown gunmen to outrun security architectures will bring peace. I am Igbo, and I won't support these killings. It's absurd, bad and condeminable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.