Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Wonderful Experience That Happened To Me Years Back. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Wonderful Experience That Happened To Me Years Back. (897 Views)

How God Saved A Nairalander From Sin And His Wonderful Experience / My Wonderful Experience This Year,2015. / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wonderful Experience That Happened To Me Years Back. by Ndipe(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2007
I have experienced bountiful miracles in life, and I attribute them to the kindness of God for me. Though there are a lot that stand out in my life, like making it to Nigeria for mom's funeral in my hometown, despite being at the Murtala Muhammad Airport on her vigil night, there is another miracle that I'd like to share.

Man pickin just snagged an interview and heading out, I did not inform my bosses of my itinerary. Already, I had made plans to be back at work in an hour's time, and I drove out. On the freeway, my car had a flat tire, thereby immobolizing me. I was frantic and confused on what step I should take. I did not have a cell-phone at that time, so, calling my insurance company was a tall order. My fear would be not alerting my bosses at work, which could jeopardize my standing at the workplace. So, I walked to one of the phone booth at the sideway of the freeway and placed a call to my insurance company and informed them of my predicament. Help was on the way, they assured me, and I think I did call my boss to inform them that I would be arriving late.

When I got back to my car, another car came to a halt just behind me, and the occupant of the car stepped out. His predicament was that he ran out of gas, hence, he needed someone to take him to the gas station. I explained to him that I had a flat tire, and he willingly changed my tyre for me. From there I drove him to the nearest gas station and took him back to his car and departted. I was able to make it back to work, just on time.

(1) (Reply)

Goal Setting,nothing Is Impossible! / Evolution Vs Intelligent Design: Critique Of ID Book By Jerry Coyne / What Is Righteousness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.