Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed (1051 Views)

Any Nigeria Sms Service With 2-way Sms&shortcode. Api Included. / Sms Shortcode Business Needed / 5 Digit Sms Shortcode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed by viperman: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2012
Hi guys,

can you write an SMS based web application? Like the ones used to receive and process text messages from shortcodes e.g Text "TUFACE" to 33440 to download a ringtone, Text " Winner" to 33440 to participate in a promo etc

There is an urgent need for a programmer who's tech savvy enough to setup the binds with the short-code provider and quickly develop an application that will receive/process the messages, and publish the results automatically weekly on a webpage.
If you can do this in either Microsoft.NET, java web or PHP languages kindly email: Lexfrosty@yahoo.com or call 08068097693.
Re: Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed by Gmmail(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
yeah, bind short codes, process replies and publish results, try www.easy2text.com it is already programmed for that.
Re: Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed by DualCore1: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
I am doing something like this presently.
See the job details of what I am doing presently here: http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Website-Design/sms-shortcode-online-application.html

The ease and feasibility of this thing is actually a function of the API and its documentation.

60% done now.
Re: Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed by viperman: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2012
Yes, its a very easy application to write.
Re: Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed by viperman: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hi Dualcore,

kindly SMS me asap, we need to talk on that application you are writing.
Re: Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed by cruisej(m): 1:57am On Mar 10, 2012
just visit www.teraquake.com n make d request
Re: Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2012
dualcore was hoping to get ypur email or yahoo id wanna ask you a question, thanks and take care
Re: Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed by DualCore1: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2012
viperman:

Hi Dualcore,

kindly SMS me asap, we need to talk on that application you are writing.
Will do.

pc guru:

dualcore was hoping to get ypur email or yahoo id wanna ask you a question, thanks and take care
GTalk: sawyerrken Availability: (24/7)

Yahoo ID: k_frill . . . but I am never online for long. If you dont use gtalk or skype and you mail me (sawyerrken.at.gmail.com) with your yahoo ID I could come online on yahoo (I am online on yahoo now tho).
Re: Urgent: Sms Shortcode Web Application Programmer Needed by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 10, 2012
ok let me fireup yahoo then thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Want To B A Computer Programmer, Networker, Web Designer And A Blogger ASAP / The Story Behind Games.ng / Earn $200+ After 3 Months Of Joining SFI Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.