Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola (11652 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by santafe(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2012
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by santafe(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2012
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Shot Head Of Police Sars In Yola by executinal(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
r.i.p

Nymph node:

If anyone had ever been in the so called SARS peoples net then the person would be happy that at least he got his. Was there once and its because they got info that [size=18pt]I and my colleague clear (bar) tables almost every night[/size]. I'm an engineer for God sake and the money we spend is from selling extra materials from sites. Its been paid for and we cant go to a new site with used/ reminant materials.Thats the company's policy by the way. I was on duty when they gbab them but their experience still they scare me till date. RIP though
You be thief? why must it be every night? grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu / Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election / Kola Ologbondiyan Caught Spreading Fake Judgement About Senator Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.