Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

It’s Not Right For A Man To Beat A Woman! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It’s Not Right For A Man To Beat A Woman! (741 Views)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Not Right For A Man To Beat A Woman! by Habinger(m): 2:29am On Mar 10, 2012
BUT… if you know that the ONLY reason you married him was because he has money, holds a certain title, or is in a particular class DON'T COMPLAIN & just pray that he doesn’t kill you! Hey, you didn’t marry HIM anyway, YOU MARRIED HIS MONEY!!! And the money is behaving well well, isn’t it? It bought you that nice dress that you’re wearing, bought you that weave/wig that once belonged to an Asian woman, & let’s not forget about those Prada shoes with matching handbag. Oh! & that nice house in Lekki equipped with car & driver! A carnal woman can see how intriguing it is to be MARRIED TO MONEY, but money can’t love you, it can’t buy joy & it doesn’t make a good companion.

Women must learn to SEE PAST A MANS POCKETS to see his HEART! A man who loves his woman WILL NEVER HIT/BEAT HER! And a woman who loves her man WON'T CARE HOW FULL/EMPTY HIS POCKETS ARE! Yes, men DO have their own roles to play regarding their WIVES (Not young boys killing themselves to buy their GIRLFRIENDS wigs/weaves!), but I'm talking about US AS WOMEN for now. I'm not saying money isn’t important because it is, but not when it’s used as a determinating factor whether or not you’re capable of loving or marrying a person, because TRUE LOVE IS A SPIRIT THAT DOESN’T KNOW THE VALUE OF MONEY. I urge all women to STRENGTHEN YOURSELF FIRST before engaging into marriage. Educate yourself (if you want to), buy your own luxuries (car, jewelry, clothing, etc.) DO YOU REALLY NEED A MAN TO DO THESE THINGS FOR YOU? Learn to SAVE MONEY. When you’ve established yourself, you’ll find that you’re not looking for a man to do anything for you EXCEPT LOVE YOU, & to do other things that HE SHOULD DO as a HUSBAND. The foundation of relationships should be LOVE, not money!

https://www.facebook.com/HurtingWomenOfTheWorld

(1) (Reply)

Who's Fault? Parent Or Children? / Ladies, Before You Say 'I Do...' / Affordable Housing For You And Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.