Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy (3017 Views)

Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 / Short Igbo Names For Baby Girl And Meaning Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy by TANUSHKA(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2007
HOW CAN I KNOW IF MY LOVE (BOYFRIEND) IS SERIOUS WITH ME IF AM FROM RUSSIA AND OUR
MENTALITIE IS SO DIFERRENT!!1
WE ARE TOGETHER FOR MORE THEN ONE YEAR, HE IS IGBO GUY, I KNOW HIS FAMILY BUT ONLY THROUGHT
PHONE. WE USED TO TALK TO HIS BROTHES AND SISTER AND ALSO HIS PARENTS.
WE DON'T HAVE PROBLEM. MAY ONE PROBLEM WE ARE FROM DIFERENT COUNTRIES.
HE IS TELLIN ME THAT WE WILL GET MARRIED SOON. BUT SOMETHING IS WORRYIN ME!!!!
IF ANYBODY GUYS AND GIRLS CAN GIVE ME ADVICE PLS DO IT!!!
Re: Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy by presido1: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2007
Yahoo yahoo people don come NL ooooooh
Re: Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy by Arnold1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2007
TANUSHKA:

HE IS TELLIN ME THAT WE WILL GET MARRIED SOON. BUT SOMETHING IS WORRYIN ME!!!!
IF ANYBODY GUYS AND GIRLS CAN GIVE ME ADVICE PLS DO IT!!!

What exactly is worrying you ?
Re: Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy by feelgood(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2007
@poster
if ur boyfriend was a russian, what would you do? That do.
Re: Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy by Leilah(f): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2007
Hi Tanushka, I am an irish lady married to an igbo man and have been to Nigeira. He MAY be serious with you. how old is the man? its good that you have spoken to his family but its very important that you meet them in person. There is just no way of telling. Tanushka, the only thing you can do it is just give him the benefit of the doubt. Remember there are a huge amount of differences between european ladies and Nigerian men just be patient and compromise with him. Nigerian men don't like to be equal to women they like to be strong and the head of the family. In their culture/society women look up to men and serve them like kings. If you love your man you will treat him like a king and vice versa, also you need to learn about his culture so open up to that and ask him about his tradition if you have not already done so. Communication is the key. Does he plan on staying in Russia? PLease make sure you do not get pregnant before you marry as they cannot accept these things wink. Good luck.
Re: Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy by TANUSHKA(f): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2007
uhh
Re: Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy by TANUSHKA(f): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2007
feelgood:

@poster
if your boyfriend was a russian, what would you do? That do.

Big differents beetween of russian guy and nigerian!!! is what i see!!!
that why it will bring just misunderstanding.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again / Any Engineer Of Washing Machine? Giving It Out For Free. / ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.