Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March (9970 Views)

"How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports / Dele Giwa, 27 Years After (16 March 1947 - 19 October 1986) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by kizito96(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
It makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by sylve11: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Before i comment i just want to know what happened to the emoticons. (cool)
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by studyineu: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
We will take Nigeria by surprise
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by chuksonu(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
I am very happy and excited about this move.It is indeed a peaceful and wise one.We want the entire World to know that THE CHRISTIAN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA IS A MUST.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Holadokun(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2012
Rubbish... Useless fowls, even their grandpa ojukwu rip no fit do am... Dis tyme the military should KILL THEM ALL...cos they are just disturbing. We are searching for solution of insecrurity all what they can think of is division. Useless people
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Holadokun(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
chuksonu: I am very happy and excited about this move.It is indeed a peaceful and wise one.We want the entire World to know that THE CHRISTIAN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA IS A MUST.
can u fight, are u ready for war?
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Holadokun(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
kizito96: It makes no sense
exactly.. It meaningless
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by marcus1234: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Joeblis(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
Nigeria dont need civil war to distengrate..boko haram wants an islamic state,why not give them and let everybody depart in peace.and let d biafra have what they want,its no big deal.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by achi4u(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
thank GOD i will live to see biafra come to reality.once there's BIAFRA today,all igbos will abandon their refugee camp called north and rush home.

Wellcome to Biafra; Japan of Africa.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by EzeUche(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
A peaceful struggle is preferable for the Christian Igbos.

Especially as the Muslims in the North are causing the West to lose sleep.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
We have fought,we aint fytin anymore,our disintegration will be a peaceful one,Biafra must live,any1 who is against it myt as well take a map jump into their cars drive to HELL n have a nice trip

1 Like

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Kachi01: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
The death of Ikemba was the end of an era, when a chapter close, another one will open. The sun of BIAFRA is rising again. But why is the north so afraid of Biafra and who is talking about minority tribes, it is the 5 eastern states with unless others wants to join.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by achi4u(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
Holadokun: Rubbish... Useless fowls, even their grandpa ojukwu rip no fit do am... Dis tyme the military should KILL THEM ALL...cos they are just disturbing. We are searching for solution of insecrurity all what they can think of is division. Useless people
aboki the only solution to this prob is biafra and biafra and nothing but biafra nation.allow us to go and com see devlopment in just two years.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by telecomguru: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
Biafra with out another war pls
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Pakonte(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
Jux dnt knw y igbos cant learn 4rm d past...d so called ojukwu(rip)abandoned dem n left d country wen d war has gotten out of hand nw dey c him as dia all in all..y did he fail 2 win major votes in his state wen e came out as apga pres candidate...coward marchin in melbourne....let dey come 2 nigeria n march and c wat boko bois will do 2 dia treasonous campaign....igbo brodas be wise...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by EzeUche(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
No need to ask for the aboki's permission. We only need to get the blessing of a super power.

That will allow us to get our dream come true.

If tiny Kosovo can be an independent nation, 30 million + Igbos and anyone else who wants to join us can get their independence as well.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by achi4u(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
telecomguru: Biafra with out another war pls
if dy no gree nko?
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Pakonte(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
True talk jooo..leave all dose fools wey dey tink like nama..erosion don finish dia land na seccession dem dey fite for...igbo rams

1 Like

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Holadokun(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
Pakonte: Jux dnt knw y igbos cant learn 4rm d past...d so called ojukwu(rip)abandoned dem n left d country wen d war has gotten out of hand nw dey c him as dia all in all..y did he fail 2 win major votes in his state wen e came out as apga pres candidate...coward marchin in melbourne....let dey come 2 nigeria n march and c wat boko bois will do 2 dia treasonous campaign....igbo brodas be wise...
true talk.. Dis igbo fellows don drink igbo<marijuana>
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by bakila: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Why not actualise it in Nigeria, the contribution of Ojukwu burial is finished, another competitor to massob of failed lawyer uwazuriki with international fouronenine flavour is borne.
Ok goodluck biafrans. Nigerians are here still thinking and praying for peace to reign. Come 2015, some people will come be here to make a case for se to produce the next president.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by EzeUche(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
I can't stop laughing.

Look at how these goats are afraid of secession talk.

Time for us to leave. No need to weep. I'll rather be in an erosion nation, than a terrorist nation.

To a more prosperous CHRISTIAN Biafra.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
[quote author=achi4u]if dy no gree nko?[/quothente]den let the war begin,I am ready n very angry.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by bakila: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
EzeUche: No need to ask for the aboki's permission. We only need to get the blessing of a super power.

If tiny Kosovo can be an independent nation, 30 million + Igbos and anyone else who wants to join us can get their independence as well.

Plateau, Taraba, Kogi, Kwara Niger, Kaduna, Benue and Nassarawa will be headache of fools. Abokis and the rest will be watching. Come see migration.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by bakila: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
EzeUche: No need to ask for the aboki's permission. We only need to get the blessing of a super power.

Plateau, Taraba, Kogi, Kwara Niger, Kaduna, Benue and Nassarawa will be headache of fools. Abokis and the rest will be watching. Come see migration.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by PDD2K11(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
This is the right time, no more BH
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by DonXavi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
This is really a wise move! As the igbos are starting this protest i think it should be wise for any other region that has no faith in this contraption/forced marriage called Nigeria to kick off with thiers and let's see how the North will continue to clamour for one Nigeria. I don't really think any reslistic Southerner who reasons well will want to have anything to do with these people who have no value for human life. What is happening in the North right now is simply demonstrating to all of us that we cannot live as one people. They want thier own sharia state , so let us secede in amicably so everybody can go and practise their believe without subjugation, but what is imposible is that we all will stay as one Nigeria and be converted forcefully to one religion. God forbid. My two cent.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by lagcity(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
Sounds Nice. But UN isn't really the neutral idealistic body that people see it as. UN is run by a few powerful countries. It is these countries Biafrans should be talking to. Once they get the green light, then move to the UN for formality and "legality". grin
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by KINGwax(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
kayci_d77: This time it gonna be " To your Tent Oh israel", Any Ethnic that want to remain ABOKI Man's slave; goodluck 2 u cos betrayal will not work this time, YARIBAS take note
okay, as expected. Idiotta
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Eziachi: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dear Yoruba brothers and sisters, when will you swallow your pride and support a noble cause for once in your lives. YOU MADE A MISTAKE BY SUPPORTING THE NORTH to fight Biafans when you should have gone for your own freedom too, but no, but forty something years later,you wanted your dream of Odua through the back door of SNC which always comes to the forefront whenever you are not in power.
All it takes is for you to tell you brothers in the East,that this time around, we are in, instead you kept proving Junaid Mohammed right, when he said that you people always speaks in CODES hiding behing SNC.

Its time to stop CODED speaking, because one minutes, you wants one Nigeria, the next you are dreaming of a fallacy called southern Nigerian republic, the next you wanted ODUA REPUBLIC, some busy designing her flag and coat of arms. Leave us Biafrans alone to die in our misadventure and think of how to come out of coded message world you had PITCHED yourself. Even the North has sussed you out too.

And question once again is: What does the Yorubas want? Odua or Nigeria? It s very clear what the East, the old Mid West and now the North has taken a stand, so where does the old West stands, please tell the world and stop speaking in CODES or jumping anytime Biafra word is sneezed, when the north a busy perfecting how they will take the whole Kwara with them, when push comes to shove.

Please forget the 60s tactics, the days of playing flowing river game is well and truely over. That I mean, the day of playing double agent and then just like a river flow wherever the best channel best leads is no longer viable.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Dede1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I am now convinced that you people need a psychiatrist,you live in delusions and hallucinations as evident by your continued belief that you can survive a 2nd civil war and your continuous call for a biafran state. P.S. Not more than 2 nations in the history of the world has survived a second civil war.

You people live in lala land. If the Northern governors are fighting for what I have said about offshore deposits, it simply means that they are being fair and reasonable in this case. Must the coincidence be due to some vast conspiracy? Get it through your skulls, there exists people who are brighter than you in other parts of the country, olodos.

SSS ko, triple X ni.

As for the fool who is talking about tracking IP addresses, has it occured to you that if I'm a big enough pain in your neck, I may be informed about IP scrambling technologies? Get lost already, ewu efulefu.

I tried to find one sensible comment from this load of balderdash. It was long search though but it yielded minimal results in “not more than 2 nations in the history of the world has survived a second civil war” and the offshore deposits. Of course we know such instance of not surviving second civil war existed. Nigeria is the only country in this scenario and definitely will not survive a second civil war.

I guess you know the reason behind the call for disintegration of Nigeria gets louder than ever now. My dream is to see the Republic of Igbo land assumes center stage in development of its people and environment. Some of us will be patriotically drunk in attempt to provide our individual services on pro bono to the young country. I shall even serve in its armed forces.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by HighChief4(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
Wowwww!!! This is a wonderful time for such protest. I am with you guys in spirit and I always have my Biafra in my prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Cuts Demand For Nigerian Crude / Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting / House Of Reps Members Angry With David Mark (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.