Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March (9971 Views)

"How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports / Dele Giwa, 27 Years After (16 March 1947 - 19 October 1986) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2012
if i can get the pics/video of the protest, i will post it.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by willsman(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2012
It is Biafra. By now, Nigerians generally are tired of evil Gowon's evil 'one Nigeria'. And without the break up this evil nation now and trying to take the risk living together thereby observing the killings, corruption etc, nothing works out. Igbos are welcome to Biafra.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2012
Were they in bondage before?
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by T9ksy(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2012
guonno: You hausa/fulani on nairaland, face ur problems(how u would deal with and kill more yorubas and middle beltans in their own land) and u yorubas should think of how to defend yourselves especially ogun state people from the wrath of ur LANDLORDS(fulani) THAT KILLs AND RAPES U WHEN U DID NOT PLANT ENOUGH CROPS FOR THEIR CATTLE! Hausa/fulani and yorubas on naitaland should allow NdIGBO to break out of the curse called nigeria.

@ bolded,

And who's stopping you? seceed if you want to but under no circumstance should you try to annex other people's land to your new nation.

Else, history will repeat itself, again
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by OneNaira6: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2012
kl2020:
i dont really know what is wrong with nigerians, why can't this country be divided so everybody can live in peace, the biafra wants to go, they should let them go, the yourubas can have thier country, the north and the middle belt can have thier respective countris. I dont care if the country is divided into 5 or 6 countries, Is it by force that they should remain with the s h i t hole country ( nigeria), i dont understand

It is like you are reading my mind. A thousand applause for you.

Applauding till my hands bleed.

Ah genius on the making right here.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by OneNaira6: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2012
austin2002: Folks your biggest enemy as Igbos is British people.Sad how soon you guys forgot how british people supported these donkeys- called malams in the north to kill 6 millions of Igbos during Biafran war and these pigs called british are still supporting them.Folks read, "Biafran war and the British involvement." You guys have read how these parasites in north are getting support from Britain.Yes as long as British pigs are around,folks Igbos will never acheive their goals.If you guys want Biafra back,first sue the British govenrment for the blood shed in Igbo land and destroy all their oil field in Igbo land that way they won't have the opportunity to support these parasites in north.[b]They use oil money from Igbo land [/b]to destroy the Igbos.

Agreed the British are a very untrustworthy, lying, greedy humans. That why I said use their greediness against them. The only reason they support the north is because the north are easily manipulated and in my opinion the "yes massa, yes massa" type towards this oyinbo. If Igbo pretend to be like that until we achieve our dream, they will join us, thinking they still have hands on free oil.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Onlytruth(m): 3:41am On Mar 14, 2012
noiseless: @EZE ONLYTRUTH, please Eze, I really need your help, would it be possible to reach your office? I do need to contact your office but i do not have the email addres and will apreciate if you could make it available to me if you don't mind please. Thanks, yours. Noiseless.

My brother you can reach the office of Eze Ndigbo Nairaland at ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by noiseless: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2012
@Eze-onlytruth, thank you very much Eze, and i will contact the office asap.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by faithlv: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hello Dear,
My name is Faith.I will be very happy if you can write me direct to my email address at (faithzangura@ymail.com) for easy communication so that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details about me upon hearing from you. Waiting for your response as I wish you all the best.

Yours new friend,
Faith

please
reply to (faithzangura@ymail.com for immediate responds and not on this site for i will not always be here
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by ACM10: 2:01am On Apr 13, 2012
^^^
Your mates dey wed their great-grandma 4 Warri and Lagos. You dey here dey try your luck. Maga grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting / 112: FG To Build Uber-Like National Emergency Ambulance Service / Jeff Nnamani: Why I Am Coming Into Enugu Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.