Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

#3million Naira To Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #3million Naira To Invest (2438 Views)

Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar / Naira Now 172 Naira To A Dollar. Why? / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#3million Naira To Invest by Alayespain: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2012
Fellow N'Lers,  I have 3 Million Naira to invest but I actually don't know what to invest in or how and it's really bothering me, 

I will appreciate business ideas that doesn't really need much of my presence as I only travel to Nigeria occasionally,

N.B,  Please do not ask me to support or partner your business,

Thanks
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by joebol: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
Invest in fish and poultry farming we can give you free consultancy and feasibility send a mail to joebol2011@gmail.com
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by Businesstools(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
I don't think it is a wise decision to be absent from one's place of business.Especially at the introductory stage.Since you will not be available to oversee things yourself,I'll advice you use the money to acquire landed properties in a developing environment.Ensure proper documentation of all transactions relating to the purchase.You won't regret your actions in the long-run.
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by Lekmusic: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
That thing you say I shouldn't do I will do, let's partner. But then you don't want, and that leaves us with one option, I go elsewhere with my plan and you go elsewhere to look for plan. How can correct business work without partnership and trust? I would advise you do research, do something where your passions lie, so that being the novice you are in any business you might eventually decide to settle on, your passions would keep you going even if at the initial stages, things don't come out right the way you expect as is typical with most start ups that have little hands on experience. Good luck
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by tigana(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
INVEST IN PETROLEUM PRODUCT TRADING WITH AN EXPERT THAT GUARANTEES 5% & 60% ROI(Return on investment)MONTHLY & ANNUALLY RESPECTIVELY.MINIMUM INVESTMENT #2,000,000M,JUST A TARGET OF 20 SLOTS.INTERESTED INVESTORS CAN KINDLY CALL SEGUN ON 2348023704547 OR 2348181516710 AND ceooctaeightltd@gmail.com or segunbankole2000@yahoo.com
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by Omoadugbo(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2012
You can Invest in Mobile Money Business. It is a new Enterprise in Nigeria today.

You can Invest in Agency Network as we currently do, or mobile money consultancy or adoption and advocacy business.

NAIRAMI NIGERIA is a mobile money strategy consultancy with a permit to operate agent Network in TERTIARY SCHOOLS in a part of Nigeria now. We are inviting serious Investor to join us in the Business with SOUND RETURN ON INVESTMENT.

check our Fan Page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nairami/203017919783149

We can Help to IMPLEMENT a Business Strategy in the Mobile Money Industry. Be careful Not to MIS-INVEST.
You can call on 07090251910
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by mkmyers45(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
Alaye-spain:
Fellow N'Lers,  I have 3 Million Naira to invest but I actually don't know what to invest in or how and it's really bothering me, 

I will appreciate business ideas that doesn't really need much of my presence as I only travel to Nigeria occasionally,

N.B,  Please do not ask me to support or partner your business,

Thanks

Why not invest in yourself so you can do it without help? Anyway if you will do anything...go for something innovatice
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by highlevel8: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Good day,

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.

We develop business applications and internet portals

We have been around for 7yrs and have been profitable.

We are currently expanding with new product lines and are interested in investors

(not more than 3 for now).

If you would like us to provide further details, please email highlevelng@gmail.com

or call 0802 3406063

Regards.

NOTE:

The key thing about our business is that you can monitor the business and provide

input or ideas from anywhere in the world, without leaving your day day job or

current business.
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by chris2h(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
due to the fact that you are not based here, it will not be wise for you to invest in a business locally. However, think of partnerships outside nairaland. I suggest you start with something YOU are familiar with. That reduces your margin of error or tendency to make the mistakes that most start ups encounter when they first take off.

Wherever you are in the world ( I assume you are in the west) look for a way to fulfill a need , a want or a desire. You just have to commercialize the process.

Good luck!
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by yinka2011: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2012
if you have 3 million Naira to invest, make sure you invest it wisely so that you double your return and no lost money. stock market investments are on the way back, but always do your research. There is this great website for people like us who want to invest our savings in Nigeria its called [size=25pt]E A S Y K O B O .com
[/size]
I found out about this website last year dont think they advertise much but it is perfect for my needs.

even if i am not investing, i can follow the market daily

i hope you find it useful in ivesting your 3 million wisely in good companies that will pay you dividends.
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
I have a business idea that you might be interested in. It has nothing to do with petroleum, cell phones, risky trading or some get rich quick scheme. It is based on a tangible product that I know works and was introduced to me by someone who has done the research for it and has been building clientele for the product. I've been talking to the woman who has done the research and I'd rather she explain the product and the business strategy to you herself. She lives in Nigera and has contacts in locations that will buy in bulk. Like I said, the research has been done and from building her clientele base, she knows there is no business in the area that is selling this product, so she believes her competition is extremely low if at all existent. This is a business that you will always be on top of but you won't need to actually be doing the marketing or selling of the product. She will handle all of that. This is a point-of-sale business, so your profit will be seen immediately upon each item sold. Depending on what your expected rate of return is, this business might be what you're looking for. She knows her product, she's done the research, she's done all the legwork and will continue to do so. If you're interested, send me an email, I'll give you her direct phone number in Nigeria as well as her email address and she'll fill you in. Samples can be sent to you as well, if you like.

My email address getaresolution@gmail.com.

If you've read my response and you are not Aleye-spain and you are genuinely interested in the investment aspect of this business, by all means, you may contact me as well.
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by ephilipand: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2012
Blackberry importation. You can get bb @ N9,000 and sell for your price. 07095149536
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by israel77: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
Export business is a good business if you don't mind. I will introduce you to a consulting firm that will put you through export business and if you want them to help you manage it, they are very competent and reliable. You can email me if you are interested. aladesegun77@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: #3million Naira To Invest by croj(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2012
The good business opportunity is having a school of your own, be it creche, nursery, primary or secondary. No matter how small it is. Employ some administrators to manage it for you. This could be your close friends or relatives.

http://crojy.hubpages.com/hub/Small-Business-Ideas-That-Will-Thrive-In-Imo-State?done

Re: #3million Naira To Invest by Dayfield2: 4:14am On Mar 14, 2012
How to make $1000 daly to ur alertpay account by refral people to register wit dem visit this link to register now https://www.alertpay.com/?p%2bjs9lt7eca%2b23650VVQVQ%3d%3d .it real tested and trusted
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by Alayespain: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
Invest in fish and poultry farming we can give you free consultancy and feasibility send a mail to joebol2011@gmail.com

I'm interested in Poultry farming..... i'd like t o know more about it...
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by speaktome(m): 3:04am On Mar 23, 2012
If you are from the western part of Nigeria Like Osun State, Ondo or Ogun, I advice you to buy a plot of Land and set up a small scale palm kernel oil crushing factory. it very much profitable but many people dose not know. I you are interested.Contact me on yougosco1@gmail.com
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by Ononeze(m): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2012
Hello, I read your post with interest & I wish to use this medium to inform you that I will be pleased to manage that fund for you by investing it into five (5) different businesses online that will guarantee a minimum return of 50% ROI monthly & all business reports are automatically sent to your email weekly. For further discussion, mail me via ononeze@hotmail.com & text me via 08035791605 to check my mail. REGARDS.
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by glycol(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2012
grin
very interesting,
some dey find 300k, some 30k,
some no know what to do with 3M.
U wan buy shares? shocked
Go and pray about it make you 4 no regret o!
Re: #3million Naira To Invest by feelamong(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2012
Bros...I will advise that you put in ur funds in treasury bills while looking for a good business to do. If you dont mind since you are in spain.. then we could partner on wine importation!

(1) (Reply)

Free: Forex Robot Made 13842.93% better than Investor Password Available. / Large Format Printing Machines, Are The Cheap? / Make Money Selling Our Ladies Hair Weavon, Attachment, Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.