Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Don’t Need A Pastor Or His Wife To Teach Me How To Dress Myself! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don’t Need A Pastor Or His Wife To Teach Me How To Dress Myself! (799 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need A Pastor Or His Wife To Teach Me How To Dress Myself! by womenCorner: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2012
When I was a CHILD my mother bought my clothing, & if I outgrew something or it didn’t fit properly, she either passed it down to my younger sister or gave it to someone else who could use it. BUT NOW THAT I’M A WOMAN….

1. If I put on my blouse and notice too much cleavage, or my breasts are over exposed… I TAKE IT OFF! (unless I’m home ALONE with my husband)
2. If I put on a pair of jeans & find it difficult to breath & move about comfortably, can see the print of my :-X__________ (you know what I’m talking about!), [/b]can see my panties or the crack of my behind….. [b]I THROW THEM AWAY, or give them to someone SMALLER THAN ME!
3. If I put on a dress/skirt that can be mistaken for a BLOUSE because it’s too short, or the slightest breeze would expose my undergarments, I GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SMALLER THAN ME, or I throw it away!

What is so difficult about this, that I need some pastor or his wife to give ME, A GROWN WOMAN [/b]instruction? [b]Who we REALLY ARE ON THE INSIDE, will REFLECT ON THE OUTSIDE! Anyone, who says “It doesn’t matter how you dress” IS A LIAR! The internal gives life to the external.

https://www.facebook.com/HurtingWomenOfTheWorld

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need A Pastor Or His Wife To Teach Me How To Dress Myself! by Goshen360(m): 1:53am On Mar 12, 2012
Christianity is INSIDE Out but religion is OUTSIDE in. I hope most women emulate your kind. If it doesn't happen from your inside, it can't happen outside. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need A Pastor Or His Wife To Teach Me How To Dress Myself! by God2man(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
@goshen360,Yes, i agree with you.
God bless you. God2man.
Re: I Don’t Need A Pastor Or His Wife To Teach Me How To Dress Myself! by God2man(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
@goshen360,Yes, i agree with you.
God bless you. God2man.
Re: I Don’t Need A Pastor Or His Wife To Teach Me How To Dress Myself! by Ptolomeus(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
dear sister
You have a healthy heart, and not malice.
But the pastor and his wife see what you never imagined ...
Why?
Because most of the time are those pastors who create situations with believers ... and the wives of the pastors are afraid of being deceived ...
You have a pure and healthy heart ...
Anyone who has qualms about the clothing of the other is because we invade their lustful thoughts.
Re: I Don’t Need A Pastor Or His Wife To Teach Me How To Dress Myself! by womenCorner: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
@goshen360

you are right sir! the inward and outward man must be sanctify together!

(1) (Reply)

How Religion Has Been Used To Promote Slavery / Zombie Apocalypse - Rise Of Demon Possession / Hear The Undiluted Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.