Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

"Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change (7690 Views)

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 / Daughter Of Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Is Dead! / Wizkid Drops Hint For Name CHANGE On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by Lexoria: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2012
@Sam Milla.

Bobby Brown would definately not leave his estate to Whit if he died first cos they are divorced and mind you,the woman saw something coming that was why she didn't include him in her will.As for BK,You don't know what she's been through with her dad.I always said I'll include my maiden name - my husbands surname when I get married,unfortunately,I don't think the man who is called my father deserves it,so I threw it away.
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by tpia5: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
might be because of the will, but she can also hyphenate her name as houston-brown?

anyway, its her decision- she alone knows the reason why she's doing so.

but your father remains your father sha, no matter how bad.
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by tpia5: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
Bobby Brown would definately not leave his estate to Whit if he died first cos they are divorced and mind you,the woman saw something coming that was why she didn't include him in her will

bobby brown has about four or five other kids.
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by cynthiafred67(f): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
Lol @ some replies.
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by orekinky: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
honeric01:

hehe, wish i sabi smoke like her mama and papa.. but thank God i no sabi lol. truly can she run from her shadows?
. NO, she can't!Omo Oko. YES, she can. Omo Ale

1 Like

Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
she would later change it toKRISTINA HOUSTON IYA NGBALI when we finally get married this year ;Dshe would later change it toKRISTINA HOUSTON IYA NGBALI when we finally get married this year
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
she would later change it toKRISTINA HOUSTON IYA NGBALI when we finally get married this year ;Dshe would later change it toKRISTINA HOUSTON IYA NGBALI when we finally get married this year
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by Goldieluks: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
cap28:

with mummy's money

God bless you jare!

I hope she finds solace in God's hands. Poor child.
Me I can't wait for her to change her name, osison!
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by Revolva(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
SEE WHERE USELESSNESS DEY COME KIDS OF NOW ADAYS WANT TO THROW AWAY DADDYS NAME...SHAME TO AMERICAN CULTURE..ITS A MESS..WELL ITS ALL UP TO HER..IF SHE LIKE LET HER ALSO SMOKE WEED AND COCAINE.. AND DO WORST THAN HER MUM
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by xothermik(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
Stupid teen is simply trying to ride on sympathy and her mothers fame instead of going off to make hers. When ppl are even changing their name from their famous parents name so they won't be trapped in their shadow. This lazy teen is already cementing herself there. Well somebody tell her we knew just who she is and her parents are before she was even born!
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by BaBaMike: 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
Kristina Houston ..... I like it. Too bad Whitney didn't name her that herself!
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 13, 2012
#1 she so can't sing #2 she's just one hell of a confused kid in the midst of pot smoking peeps #2 she can't change the fact that she will always be known or had been known as Bobbi Kristina Brown. . Hope she change her DNA too. Hey Kristina go see your dentist
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by Pakavy(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2012
d small gal go school so?!ha engliish carry venom..if she lyk make she change am to olodo na she sabi
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by koolkamzzy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2012
That is the power of Money grin grin grin grin grin

If she like let her change her name to Kristina Monkey, how does that affect me.
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by grandlexuz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2012
chikaliki: I believe she has her reasons for the change of name so nobody should blame her, whatever good action that will make her get over the shock of losing a dear mother should be respected period!

What reasons There are children younger than her who have loose both parents.Changing her name to Houston has got nothing to do mending her grieve. On Oprah she said she wanted to go Showbiz. It is obvious she thinks the name Houston will bring quick attention to some record deal. My pidkin do this kind rubbish, I go send nam make she go join her mama. cool
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by mamagee3(f): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
Good for her!

But, I hope she remembers that bobby brown is still her father.
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by grandlexuz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

God bless you jare!

I hope she finds solace in God's hands. Poor child.
Me I can't wait for her to change her name, osison!

Her new name has been approved by the judge. She is now formally Kristina Goldieluks Houston.. grin grin grin
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by sylve11: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2012
honeric01: A badly advised 19 years old girl trying to become an orphan by choice, i pity her, when all those advising her rubbishy end up eating her up, i hope she won't go back to bear bobbi biboo kristina brrowwi.

lol. . . . .things dey happen o grin cool
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by ea7(m): 3:53am On Mar 14, 2012
Revolva: SEE WHERE USELESSNESS DEY COME KIDS OF NOW ADAYS WANT TO THROW AWAY DADDYS NAME...SHAME TO AMERICAN CULTURE..ITS A MESS..WELL ITS ALL UP TO HER..IF SHE LIKE LET HER ALSO SMOKE WEED AND COCAINE.. AND DO WORST THAN HER MUM
what if she changes her name. Its what she wants, her dad' name is her dad's name.
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2012
no matter how many times you change your name you will always be BB daughter.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by Essgee: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
Is Bobbi Kristina saying she never had a father in the person of Bobby Brown. Who then is her Biological Father? Rubbish! Na Inheritance dey cause dis one so o...
Re: "Kristina Houston": Bobbi Kristina Brown Wants Name Change by Lexoria: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2012
tpia@:

bobby brown has about four or five other kids.

you see,Whitney darling was just making sure hers doesn't suffer when daddy has shared his money into 4 or 5.And some people want Whitney to include him in the will so he can use her money to be carrying girls,doing drugs and taking care of his baby-momma's. Hell to the NO!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer / . / The 40 Prominent Families In Ilorin(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.