Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Final Fantasy 7 Remake (2347 Views)

Final Fantasy VII - The Most Anticipated Game "Remake" Of The Century / Where To Get Final Fantasy XIV Crack / Final Fantasy Or Metal Gear Solid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Fantasy 7 Remake by lilkech(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
Do you remember the hit rpg of 1999/2000 from squaresoft ? What of the hit movie (final fantasy - advent children) ?

Well i was hunting up and down on fora online and i am placing a bet on the move of square enix making a new version of final fantasy vii on the ps3. It would be the same basic storyline but as usual everything will be revamped to standard.

Just imagine that game with reinvented visuals (like playing advent children on ps3) . It should be classic . . . Or what do you think?
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by Grizz: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dude, are you still on this? Square enix is never remaking this game. Ever. Its just a really bad idea to touch one of their greatest creations ever and the fans that have been crying for a remake will be the first to criticize whatever squeenix does with the game. They thought about it, and instead they decided to make crisis core for the psp. If you haven't played it you should. It explains sephiroth and zack's story and the buster sword's history. There's a final fantasy X remake coming out soon apparently, at least you have that to look forward to. And FF7 was 1998 i think.
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by lilkech(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2012
I have played all the final fantasy series except 5, 6, and 9.

I believe if they redo the game and just revamp the graphics and add a few cuts to the story line it would make the game a hit anew. The ps3 is here and that hand would need to show its muscles.
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by Grizz: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2012
Its still not happening. Square Enix even told all its fans to stop asking for a remake cos they weren't getting one. Have you played XIII-2? And does that mean you played the earlier games, 1 through 4 as well as the MMO games 11 & 14?
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by lilkech(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
Im yet to play Xiii-2 and i dnt know of your mmo 14 & 15.

But to you, after ffvii, what other ff do you think would take second place according to storyline?
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by Grizz: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
There's no 15 yet, i said 11 and 14. 10 had a very good story line but i never really liked Tidus. I liked 12 very much but the story wasn't relly the best.
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by lilkech(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2012
What of ff8 ? Squall and his adventures were okay too then followed by ff3
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by Grizz: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2012
I didnt like squall very much either actually, but he was ok. I didnt finish 3 but i didnt like it on my DS. Maybe i'll download it for my iphone and play it to the end this time.
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by Cine(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
You cannot economically make a game as big as FF7 on PS3 graphics. Square have said it's too expensive and would take to long.... Also I love FF7. It's my favourite ever game. I would love to re-live the experience on an up to date console. But FF7 is a masterpiece, you start changing things like adding voices etc it wont be the same experience. Any remake will only really let you down.

People keep banging on about a FF7 remake because Square haven't made a better FF since. F13 is a complete let down according to reviews. If Square can make another classic of epic proportions, then people will stop talking about a remake and appreciate it for what it is - a masterpiece that should never be touched.
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by lilkech(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
Cine: You cannot economically make a game as big as FF7 on PS3 graphics. Square have said it's too expensive and would take to long.... Also I love FF7. It's my favourite ever game. I would love to re-live the experience on an up to date console. But FF7 is a masterpiece, you start changing things like adding voices etc it wont be the same experience. Any remake will only really let you down.

People keep banging on about a FF7 remake because Square haven't made a better FF since. F13 is a complete let down according to reviews. If Square can make another classic of epic proportions, then people will stop talking about a remake and appreciate it for what it is - a masterpiece that should never be touched.

gbam !

But finally o, if they give you a wish, i bet that you would ask for a remake. All square fans are clamouring for the remake and i can bet my wife that it would come out in due time. Final fantasy has dwindled since VII and square knows this. Even the storyline of the pre VII series are almost as good as if not better than those of VII - XIII. all these X-2, XII-2 and XIII-2 are all flops.
Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake by Grizz: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2012
Emphasis here is on Square/Square Enix. Ever since the merger 9 years ago the final fantasy hasn't been the same. I did like XII though, with Vaan and Ashe.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Jailbreaking My Ps3 On Ofw 4.55 / If You Win Lottery Worth 50 Million / Ps2 Vs Xbox360: Which Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.