Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Mr Senator Is Back! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mr Senator Is Back! (673 Views)

SCAM: Senator's Daughter Fb Acc "Vivian Chukwumerije" Offering Shell Job #beware / How Can One Get A Letter From A Senator/hor/governor/general? / Job Vacancy By A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Senator Is Back! by anastbabe(f): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2007
yes , the senator on nairaland is back!!!!!!For the interested job seekers that responded,amhappy to inform you that your cv's have gotten to me in hardcopy and i will be pleased to work on them, and for those who one way or the other disregarded it,i think it will be good if you learn one or two lessons from this , that some people have unknowingly invited angels into their lives thereby bringing fulfilment to their dreams , I CONGRATULATE ALL THAT POSTED THEIR CV TO ME!!!!, In no time you will realise you have taken a good decision. , AM WISHING ALL MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE EVEN AS I HAVE DONE TO MY CONSTITUENCY !!
Re: Mr Senator Is Back! by ADENITAN: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2007
good day hoourable just got ur information this is mine

Re: Mr Senator Is Back! by thought: 2:24am On Oct 29, 2007
anastbabe (Anastatia babe) I really like you sense of humor. You see how easy to decieve desperate Nigerians, it is not their fault, it is the situation they find themselves. You know what, i think you have carried the joke too far, please stop making people post their cvs to the public. It is not right and fair; do not play on the weakness of others please. To many it is not a joking matter. Thank you and please consider my suggestion.
Re: Mr Senator Is Back! by brimbrack(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2007
@anastbabe ,

Nairaland is respectable online community for Nigerians, it is not a forum for impostors.
I have a good mind of telling the site administrator to ban you for a few weeks for attempting to deceive all of us into thinking that you are a Senator

I have reviewed all your previous posts.

You are still job seeker that lives in Abuja.

You are male (even though your profile says you are female)

Your name is Kayode

Your email is gbadejonet@yahoo.com

your phone number is 08060657696

Please stop fronting.

You are a useless fake!!!

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank's Test Format? / Banks Survey ! / Virgin Nig Test Done Like 3wks Ago-ayn Info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.