Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, (2623 Views)

. / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. / Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Uche2005: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
Musiwa is a powerful force in Nigeria, you have to listen. why?
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Uche2005: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
GEJ do you agree to that statement
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by ak47mann(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
How can musiwa achieve that?
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by naptu2: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
Rofl!
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by executinal(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2012
best joke of the day. Oya Musiwa come with your sitelight picture lets see grin grin grin
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Uche2005: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
executinal give musiwa the reason why the president should be removed. If you have reason, list it here? he has the power to. he has control of 40% of the army and 40% of the senate and house of rep. and you dont know,if he may help you. I am tell you,
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Uche2005: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2012
egbati egbati only listen to egbati egbati, you must not be a nigerian not to know this.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by BlackPikiN(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2012
This should be on the front page!
I don tire for other news!
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by OneNaira6: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2012
Sigh!!!! people, pay attention to whom you talk to previously or recently

Uche2005=Alj_harem

As for this, OP GET A LIFE.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by papatosibe: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2012
MUSIWA is dead!

please confirm?
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by naptu2: 4:34am On Mar 13, 2012
The king himself! Aare Becomerich, Musiwa, Nigeria1, Nigeriaone, Uche2008, Tayo4life, Eguofor, what ever happened too your maps? I miss them.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Yeske2(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2012
Musiwa would be our next president, he controls our security apparatus.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
the best thing is to state your case. if it has merit. we would table it before our people. we are worried too. you forget we control more than enough power. you see obasanjo is over 75 years old. 98% of his friends are dead. tinubu is 60 year old. 85% of his friends are dead. no obasanjo friend are still in the army, no tinubu friends are still in the army. the power lays in our generation. not in their generation or their hands.

the army is where power lays in nigeria. their generation are no more in the army. and no sensible person want to see civil war. and we have a large chuck of the army. even in the senate and house. and anyone who doubt it can put it to test.

this satellite pictures is of worry to us.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by achi4u(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2012
Sir Musiwa,because you've provided us this wonderful and entertainment forum(NL);you hav my vote

but Sir,show me where to vote and post
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by achi4u(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2012
Sir Musiwa,because you've provided us this wonderful and entertainment forum(NL);you hav my vote

but Sir,show me where to vote and post
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
so you call people life entertainment forum. You make me laugh. Yorubas are the largest ethnic group members of the nigeria army. You see there is a different between fulani and hausa, they are two ethnics group which languagues is so different that the hausa people dont understand fulani. I understand hausa, but I dont understand fulani because fulani is complex .

You see the western niger have about 40% of the investment in Nigeria , when you compare that to 1% of Jonathan Goodluck people, the ijaw. So you see Jonathan have nothing to loss, we have alot to loss if nigeria goes to civil war.

So we would rather see a peaceful settlement to the break up of nigeria to allow the north have majority. And when you have the largest members of an army, do you still call this a joke. Look university of ibadan was built with cocoa money. Here is the university most of the building was build before oil.

what do you see on my facebook. so you think this is a joke. why dont you dare and ask we change the govt. and see if you will still have the same govt in power.

here is university of ibadan built with cocoa money. most of the build where built before oil money.

[img]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7425/33594324.jpg2[/img]
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
how many army officers do you find on
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
basically you, Jonathan Goodluck will have no army if there is a civil war in Nigeria. because the north will be backing Boko haram side in a civil war. Jonathan Goodluck is from an ethnic group with 1 or 2 % of nigeria, which makes it hard.

Jonathan Goodluck already told the world , there is boko haram in his government, what he was trying hard to tell you, is that the northerners in his government were more loyal to boko haram than to him. this is why , you have a high attack of boko haram because they are been supported by their people. Dont forget Jonathan live in abuja. the north will beat him up there. one man among 1 million northerners.

So you can see he is out numbered in the north. And when you have nearly 40% of the army , who are going to be loyal to boko haram from kanuri, hausa, fulani, others. And another 30% going to be loyal to Yorubas because he failed to correct the issue of satellite pictures , . it gives you 75% of the army that is already against Jonathan. Jonathan Goodluck can only get less than 25% of the army. The Yorubas will not back Jonathan Goodluck govt in a civil war .

this video tells you how the Yorubas feel about Jonathan Goodluck, so you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=S5ytW23Vodo

And I dont think the Igbos too would back Jonathan Goodluck if they know that Anambra state is 7 times more populated than bayelsa state and Jonathan Goodluck is only playing games with them. the igbos too will not back jonathan goodluck because of the satellite pictures.

That leave Jonathan Goodluck with less than 15% of the army. which is not good in this situation and the need to negotiate with the north. Even if it means to remove the western niger , to remove the whole south. it will involve the east sharing oil with the north. And I dont seen them wanting to do. Asare dokubo have told you people. They want to keep all of the all. I dont seen Jonathan wanting to share some of the oil in their area too, with the north. his people would feel he betray them. So it leave you with removing the western niger.

With a loyality of less than 15% in a situation of civil war in Nigeria. that is not good for Nigeria.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
the major fear is if Boko haram hit a program like this. we would be in trouble. so we are better to offer the north some of the oil. If we dont do that , we would have problem. we get out of nigeria, given them some of the oil. that way, it is easy, they will not be able to attack us, if we are not in the same country with them. if they bomb up a Congression ltike this. there will be big problem.

the problem is the eastern people are stuborn, they think, they can get away without offering the north anything, which is not possible.And jonathan coming from that area will not sign such a paper because he will think he is betraying his people. So it leave us by just removing the western niger.

Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by 2mch(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
(((GBOA))), you have finished them with facts on NL. Go on soun baba. awon da
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2012
musiwa,,.:
the major fear is if Boko haram hit a program like this. we would be in trouble. so we are better to offer the north some of the oil. If we dont do that , we would have problem. we get out of nigeria, given them some of the oil. that way, it is easy, they will not be able to attack us, if we are not in the same country with them. if they bomb up a Congression ltike this. there will be big problem.

the problem is the eastern people are stuborn, they think, they can get away without offering the north anything, which is not possible.And jonathan coming from that area will not sign such a paper because he will think he is betraying his people. So it leave us by just removing the western niger.

So you mean we are such cowards that we have to pay for our right to live, so you mean we need to pay the north so that they will let us exist! I guess you are a woman, and you are probably a prostitute who pays her love-vendor so that he would let her be, we are a proud people, not prostitutes like you, and we will pay nobody to let us be.
Freedom is not something you beg for, it is something you fight for!!!!!!
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 3:19am On Mar 14, 2012
if you dont pay the north, you are not going anywhere. you see, by the power of the almighty God, it will not be well with anybody who say nigeria should remain. by the power of the almighty, that person shall know no joy, trouble shall be in his house for the rest of his life.

Do you know why I said that prayer, because the word of God says what does light have to do with darkness. Is a suicide bomber light that you want to be york with them. it shall never be well with anyone who say nigeria should remain one. either the person is the general overseer of your church, go and tell him, I said it shall not be well with him, that sorrow shall fill your pastor house for the rest of his life. That the same sow that those people whose families have felt that were bomb, that , that sorrow would fill anyone who say Nigeria must remain one.

Even if it is dangote that say so, Go and tell him, I said so, even senator or Governor that said nigeria must remain one. Go and tell that person, that the sorrow the suicide bomb brings, that God is going to bring it to his family lifes. It will not be well with anyone who does not give boko haram their country in the north.

What does light have to do with darkness. It shall not be well with anyone that shout one Nigeria. go tell police or sss to come and arrest me.

this is the body of a policeman lifeless after a bombing. same sorrow this man suffer, that person will suffer. dont you people have feeling. it shall not be well with people who shout one nigeria, they shall know sorrow and pain for the rest of their life. and so shall their children and grandchildren know sorrow, they shall never find joy in their life. any thing those who call one nigeria do shall fail, God shall turn the dayd of their glory to days of sorrows.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzjLxpG3ff_XSRs_7RG0C65YEGkOYkXHbuA4m5f5HbBDnmf0eT9pBGoTQA0g[/img]

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/police_blown_990966092.jpg&size=article_mediu[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vjzw0EZLf7s/TviMaysDZhI/AAAAAAAADms/8CJCnYbBNWY/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 3:43am On Mar 14, 2012
shut up. we would pay them. call it slavery or what ever, nation give unto nation. and if we must bring peace to our people, no price is too much for peace.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 14, 2012
musiwa,,.:
shut up. we would pay them. call it slavery or what ever, nation give unto nation. and if we must bring peace to our people, no price is too much for peace.
If you want to do that, I also suggest you give them your daughters as sex slaves (because if you listened to boko haram demands you would have noticed they are also asking government to provide them with wives).
Where exactly does it stop ? Once you give one dollar to a bully, then he comes again and asks for five dollars and you give him, then he comes again for 25 dollars, etc ...
at the end the bully comes and even asks for the very food you are eating.
And once you let one bully treat you like dirth, other bullies come along to do the same, and very soon you will be more than a laughing joke!
So to you we should be the only people wanting peace !
Let me tell you this: there can be peace only when there is mutual respect, if your ennemy thinks you are weak then he comes to r.ape your women and kill you, period. Would you sell your mother for peace ?
Because you are goint to have to!
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 3:51am On Mar 14, 2012
the sign of a false pastor is to believe in one nigeria. anytime you see a pastor shouting one nigeria. Go and tell that pastor, i said he is a false pastor. and there are many false pastors in nigeria.no real man of God or pastor will shout One Nigeria. no real pastor will do that. the word of god says we should not york, what does the word of God say about the situation. boko haram want a country, it says you should give them. it is only fake pastor that will tell you dont give them.

It shall not be well with people who shout One Nigeria. They shall know no peace like the victim of the suicide bombers.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 14, 2012
musiwa,,.:
the sign of a false pastor is to believe in one nigeria. anytime you see a pastor shouting one nigeria. Go and tell that pastor, i said he is a false pastor. and there are many false pastors in nigeria.no real man of God or pastor will shout One Nigeria. no real pastor will do that. the word of god says we should not york, what does the word of God say about the situation. boko haram want a country, it says you should give them. it is only fake pastor that will tell you dont give them.

It shall not be well with people who shout One Nigeria. They shall know no peace like the victim of the suicide bombers.
I know for a fact you speak for only the mentally chalenged people in wherever you are.
And I advice everyone to ignore your rubbish, evey dead person is at peace.
And boko haram is not having anything. We are already organizing militias to go and help the security forces.
I think you are a boko haram member because you were showing those pictures with pride.
I wish I could localise you, I would come to your place and kill you and you wife or husband or b.ich or boylover.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 3:59am On Mar 14, 2012
my friend we give them their country and we give them money. If we have to buy peace, we buy peace and freedom, It is only a foolishman , who does not know when to run. if you have to pay someone to escape in a fire, you do. Is only a fool, who does not throw away his cloth full of money that have fire. If because of his money in the cloth refuse to throw away the fire cloth, he dies.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 14, 2012
musiwa,,.:
my friend we give them their country and we give them money. If we have to buy peace, we buy peace and freedom, It is only a foolishman , who does not know when to run. if you have to pay someone to escape in a fire, you do. Is only a fool, who does not throw away his cloth full of money that have fire. If because of his money in the cloth refuse to throw away the fire cloth, he dies.
Let me phrase this in another way: any southerner giving them money will be on the target list of my southern brothers and I, if you think giving the north money would buy peace then think again, because proud southerners like myself would rather turn bullies than let that shame hit us. If you think boko haram is anything, then wait till you make us angry. If we were to secede and our govt paid them money then we will kill that government and people like you will also be on the killing list, here's your peace.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by musiwa43: 4:08am On Mar 14, 2012
i am a southerner and not northerner. and when it comes to this decision. i dont know about you people in the east but for us in the 10 state of western niger, this is what we are going to do. i am telling what we would do in the western niger. And take my word as gold. this why we are care with you people in the east, you are stuborn, till they bomb all of finish, una get agidi too much settle them and go.
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 14, 2012
musiwa,,.:
As I said everybody can be a bully and paying every bully who comes along is not physically possible, you have got to send a clear message by fighting the bullies and killing them! the message would be: we would rather give up our lives than give up our freedom!
Re: Musiwa Is A Powerful force in nigeria, by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 14, 2012
musiwa,,.:
i am a southerner and not northerner. and when it comes to this decision. i dont know about you people in the east but for us in the 10 state of western niger, this is what we are going to do. i am telling what we would do in the western niger. And take my word as gold.
I am an Edo, and everybody where I live thinks just like I do,
All the yorubas I know think the same! I guess you are from a familly with no pride. Your father was probably a b.itch oppening his bottom for haussas to put their "serpent" in him!
But I would have you know you do not speak for the southwest, How ashamed would our warrior ancestors be if they heard you speak. I can't believe all these cowardice coming out of you, if I were to rule the southwest then cowards like you would be executed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Pledges Continuous Support To Nigeria’s Investment Drive … / Democratic Or Military Rule;which Has Been Better / Top Political Positions Occupied By Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.