Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant (1981 Views)

The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo / Jonathan Goodluck - The Miracle Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Uche2008: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2012
Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Uche2008: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
he will win 99% in western Niger And win the middlebelt given him more than 18 state required by the constitution.
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Uche2008: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
the others will likely failed.
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Uche2008: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
Even if the hausa /fulani present a candidate he will not be able to win beyoud hausa/fulani area..
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Uche2008: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
Goodluck can not claim he won and get away with it . He will not have a govt, the army will overthrow him, if Goodluck claim he won against Musiwa.
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Uche2008: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
most nigeria dont like Goodluck Jonathan. They hate him. nearly over 90% of nigerian dont like him, they call him badluck Jonathan.. How can badluck jonathan claim he won election.
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by MrGlobe(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
Uche musiwa you are spamming your own thread. Have you taken amala today?
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Yeske2(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
Becomerich=Musiwa=Uche2008, what is the problem again?
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Uche2008: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
The hausa/fulani can not win an election .... because most people have problem with them, which is one of the reason. you are seen violent.. that why musiwa is tell you the truth of what to do.

Musiwa will win ondo, osun, ogun, lagos, delta, edo, kogi, kwara, ekiti, oyo , benue, adamawa, taraba, nassarawa, plateau, Imo, anambra, Niger all are save state for him. \

Jonathan Goodluck is not popular among Nigerian. If Jonathan claim he won again. there will be civil war in Nigeria... over 85% of nigerian hate Jonathan Goodluck..
it is only on nairaland which is own by militia..

You can see the violent on Nigeria street because of the hate of Jonathan Goodluck. Nobody like him...

Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
U av ma vote musiwa/uche/becomerich... But why not put up a map so that we can know the Nigeria u are really talking about
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by MrGlobe(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
ondo_boi: U av ma vote musiwa/uche/becomerich... But why not put up a map so that we can know the Nigeria u are really talking about
laugh want to kill me. grin grin grin

Uche Musiwa lets see the map so we can know how to vote.. The east is solidly behind you
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by BlackPikiN(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
Abeg make moderators put this crap for front page.

I want make people vex well well. lol
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by musiwa48: 2:00am On Jun 12, 2012
Uchechukwu meaning "God´s will"

Why not accept the name and leave me alone.
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by tpia5: 2:02am On Jun 12, 2012
all I need is contract, like i said before.

whoever will make that happen, carry on.
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by musiwa48: 2:03am On Jun 12, 2012
You still dont believe I will win..
see pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_POJbeP69M&feature=relmfu
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by tpia5: 2:09am On Jun 12, 2012
You still dont believe I will win..

who, myself?

i dont have a problem with it.

all i need is contract.
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Beaf: 2:14am On Jun 12, 2012
Musi-musi! Ayam still looking for a nice babe to be your first lady.

Ayave found one! Meet oyimbo! grin
Ol' oyan point meji! grin grin grin
Translation: owner of two pointed b'reasts. Lol!

Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Beaf: 2:44am On Jun 12, 2012
Musiwa come back!
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Beaf: 1:15am On Jun 24, 2012
Musiwa! angry
Re: Musiwa is the Candidate that will Beat Goodluck,the north cant by Beaf: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
Musi, wa jare!!!! grin grin grin
Boyi oburu gan!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Airforce Jet Hit By Aa Fire, As 30 Militants Are Confirmed Dead / Some Constructed Roads In Aba, Abia State / Jubilation In The North Over Odimegwu's Exit From NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.