Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Which Is The Best Computer Training School? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is The Best Computer Training School? (849 Views)

Computer Training Center Links Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Computer Training School? by cauchy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2007
tell me the best training school, am thinking of going to NIIT or APETECH
Re: Which Is The Best Computer Training School? by maxichris: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2007
If you are thinking of progrmming, that is software development, from my opinion APTECH is better, but if you have networking or Oracle in mind then NIIT is the best bet, hope this will be helpful
Re: Which Is The Best Computer Training School? by tboy81(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
What of these guys : New Horizons?

I'm seeing a lot of newspaper reports about them these days, looks like they're partnering with some firms and educational instituitions.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Personal Java Tutor / Where Is The 'science' In Nigerian Computing? / User Interface And User Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.