Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Dr. Bello: Obasanjo, The Most Corrupt Leader On Earth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Bello: Obasanjo, The Most Corrupt Leader On Earth (955 Views)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / 'Immunity Or Not, You'll Face The Law' - Buhari On Corrupt Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Bello: Obasanjo, The Most Corrupt Leader On Earth by iluvnaija: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2012
The history professor at Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria expressed disdain about what he perceives as an excessive amount of influence that Obasanjo has over President Goodluck Jonathan.

“I see somebody who is trying to do good for his country but does not seem to have gotten out of the clutch of people who are interested in their own immediate thing [gain] like Obasanjo….” stated Bello in a critical assessment of the overall performance of President Jonathan.

Bello continued, declaring that Obansajo sent the nation into “chaos” during his presidency, yet does not receive a fair share of the blame of the present problems in the country due to ethnic prejudice against Northerners.

“Everyday it is the northern region. Everyday it is the Hausa-Fulani…these people don’t know about you and they are trying to live a decent life and out of your own ethnic chauvinism you always blame them for everything,” Bello said.

Complete the article on this link
http://saharareporters.com/video/obasanjo-%E2%80%9Cmost-corrupt-leader-earth%E2%80%9D-dr-bello
Re: Dr. Bello: Obasanjo, The Most Corrupt Leader On Earth by pcicero(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2012
If this Dr. Bello is truly an historian, I wonder the type of history he teaches his students. He has no sense of history.
I don't know why the North is bitter against Obasanjo. Not that he is a saint, but the North should concentrate on their feudal lords who pauperized it and stop looking for scapegoats..
Re: Dr. Bello: Obasanjo, The Most Corrupt Leader On Earth by scriptwizz: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2012
dr. bello is a typical slowpoke.

who is thinking of the talakawas in the north, we know the northern leaders who hold this nation to ransome, and he shld know when the time comes we will sort them out no matter whose ox is gored. goat, prof with no common sense, its a shame.
Re: Dr. Bello: Obasanjo, The Most Corrupt Leader On Earth by Beaf1: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
pcicero: If this Dr. Bello is truly an historian, I wonder the type of history he teaches his students. He has no sense of history.
I don't know why the North is bitter against Obasanjo. Not that he is a saint, but the North should concentrate on their feudal lords who pauperized it and stop looking for scapegoats..

[/quote]dr. bello is a typical slowpoke.

who is thinking of the talakawas in the north, we know the northern leaders who hold this nation to ransome, and he shld know when the time comes we will sort them out no matter whose ox is gored. goat, prof with no common sense, its a shame.
[quote author=pcicero]

^^^
Both of you are also slowpoke Yaribas. Is Obasonjo not a thief? hegoats!
Re: Dr. Bello: Obasanjo, The Most Corrupt Leader On Earth by pcicero(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2012
Beaf!:

dr. bello is a typical slowpoke.

^^^
Both of you are also slowpoke Yaribas. Is Obasonjo not a thief? hegoats!

When someone talks too much, chances are that he ends up ranting. Did you read my post at all? Where did I absolve Obasanjo? I was only berating the man Dr Bello for being selective in his recollection of history and leaving out IBB, Abacha, Atiku, Abdulsalam et.al.

Has your benefactor fared better? At least Obasanjo pretended to be fighting corruption by setting up EFCC and ICPC. Goatluck, apart from acknowledging corruption doesn't even have the courage to fight it, not to talk of Boko Haram or the Oil cabals.
Have you forgotten that your fellow drunken fisherman is yet to declare his asset? Or you are not aware of the money laundering case against him and his wife?
Beaf+Goatluck+Dame= Bunch of thieves!

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Elders And Presidency In 2015, You Are On Your Own. - Northern Christians. / President Jonathan: Nigeria Will Not Divide Under My Administration / French Police Detain Nigerian Private Jet Carrying Jonathan's Front Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.