Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Reducing Cost Of Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reducing Cost Of Governance (4375 Views)

‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC / PDP Lawmaker Wants 8th Assembly To Reduce Cost Of Governance / Nigeria Ranks 40th In Quality Of Governance In Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reducing Cost Of Governance by oiseworld: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
amend the constitution such that, budgets,salaries,and alot more are done with only tax payers money. The extra/ whole lot from oil should go strictly into infracstucture and reconstruction. That way reality stares us in the face, then we know how to cut salaries and wages.
Re: Reducing Cost Of Governance by Abuloma80(f): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hmmm so long a letter!
Re: Reducing Cost Of Governance by Omen100(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
@mikolo80....voting Buhari is a dead issue now. Buhari can neva eva rule Nigeria again.if he contest in 2015,I will still vote for GEJ(should he decide to run). wen he was chairman PTF all he was doing was building roads in d north and producing books for the Southerners.if my claim is wrong! Hw many PTF roads can u point out in the whole south?He's a religious bigot and boko haram apologist.Wat I will suggest is we go back to regionalism and practise true federalism in wich resource control would be paramount.But I still believe we apply ojukwu's ideology..."Its beta we move further apart and have enof air to breathe than to come togeda and suffocate/perish"...a word is enof for the wise!
U maybe right because u think 2 little, I can still point out 3 to 4 mega projects and other minor projects the PTF executed in my locality as at them, even when they did nt build roads, they successfully build schools, they renovent most of general hospitals in my state and they equit the general hospital with modern drugs which I believed u or anyone from your household may have benefited. So pls stop talking shit because u are only one that is left behind and nobody is stopping you from voting your choice candidate but remember, the reverse is the case.
Re: Reducing Cost Of Governance by femmy2010(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2012
Wound or kill corruption and cost would be cut.
Re: Reducing Cost Of Governance by bencobenz(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2012
It is very simple, make politics unattractive! No private or foreign schools for political office holders' dependant. 2. No more medical check up abroad 3. Use generator @home and u are relieved of ur position. 4. No more PA's and SA's. If all these are put in2 action, trust me, we wud be begging people to contest election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika / Fashola: Profile Of Ministers Of Power/energy Of Some Countries / What We Have Learned From The Trump Administration So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.