Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Yahoo Status On The Site - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yahoo Status On The Site (2383 Views)

See What A Boy Wrote On His Status On Facebook ( Photo) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by hotangel2(f): 5:26am On Mar 28, 2006
Seun:

Ok, perhaps I'll have to look for a way to fix this. Should I make it so the yahoo status indicator is displayed only when you are online on Nairaland?
perfecto.
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by diyobdw(f): 7:39am On Mar 28, 2006
@larger_20
U see, that why there is a word like "opinion".We all can be rude but our I.Q level is easily known by our response
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by Skidoc(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2006
cheesy grin cheesy grin Diyobdw, you are very correct!! grin
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by diyobdw(f): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2006
Democracy is working on nairaland cheesy cheesy wink.Half bread is better than none. Thanks seun.
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by larger20(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2006
diyobdw:

@larger_20
U see, that why there is a word like "opinion".We all can be rude but our I.Q level is easily known by our response

and what does that surpose to mean?
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by hotangel2(f): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2006
Hmm, okay i like the new look, and rules.

You can only see me online when im online on Nairaland.
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by diyobdw(f): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2006
@larger_20
exactly! what you think it means undecided
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by kazey(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2006
Hehehe I don't think anybody wants to waste time "dry talking" with me grin Besides whats the stealth mode for? USE AM.
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by ck14real(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2006
HEY SEUN NICE JOB,I DONT THINK U SHOULD REMOVE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE,ANY1 WHO DOESNT LIKE IT SHOULD JUST LOG-OUT!!!!! angry
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by diddy4(m): 3:24am On Jul 11, 2006
why the angry face?
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by toosyno(m): 4:12am On Jul 11, 2006
sometimes,i wonder who is better between ronaldinho and jay jay, can you pls tell me who is superior?
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by Oracle(m): 5:10am On Jul 25, 2006
toosyno:

sometimes,i wonder who is better between ronaldinho and jay jay, can you please tell me who is superior?
HEY This is not the sports section itz nairaland
go and ask FIFA
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by ck14real(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2006
diddy4:

why the angry face?
just wanted to scare u grin
Re: Yahoo Status On The Site by Bosdem(f): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2007
I got irritated as well, so i had to remove mine as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Nairaland Website All About / Orikila: You Want To Know Who Is Musiwa Go And Ask Bbc Or Cnn- Engr Musiwa / nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.