Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Please Can Somebody Give Me The List Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers In Overseas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Can Somebody Give Me The List Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers In Overseas (2220 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Parents Of Overseas Students Weep In Banks / CBN Bans Use Of Dollars For Overseas Fees, Medical Trips / Fuel Hawkers Looking For Buyers In Abuja Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Somebody Give Me The List Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers In Overseas by mikology: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hello guys, please i need your help. i want to start the business of exporting Bitter Kola and Kolanut to overseas. Can somebody give me contacts of buyers in overseas
Re: Please Can Somebody Give Me The List Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers In Overseas by page9(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2012
@poster

Do you honestly expect anyone to give you a "genuine" list of buyers just like that?

Those who charge N150,000 for seminar will not give such info out! Because genuine buyers are not so easy to get therefore, everyone tends to guide his or her list jealously.

The more supplier a buyer has, the less he will be willing to pay. As the saying goes, competitions always bring the prices down.

Rather, I think you should re-phrase your request to "What strategy can I use to get foreign buyers myself?"

Best of luck
Re: Please Can Somebody Give Me The List Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers In Overseas by mikology: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2012
Thank you all for your contributions, at least i have been able to deduce some facts about this venture. you guys are great, love you all
Re: Please Can Somebody Give Me The List Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers In Overseas by Thethy(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Closed Thread / Wealth In Snail Farming Business / Register Your Company With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.