Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju (1503 Views)

For Sale==== A Block Of 4flat Of 3bedroom Flat @ Maryland And Ilupeju + C Of O / Ketu Letting, Palmgrove Letting And Ilupeju Estate Letting / Brand New Mini Flat For Let In Gbagada And Ilupeju Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju by Ngosi: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
1. 5 BEDROOM D/H + BQ SUITABLE FOR OFFICE/RESIDENTIAL AT OPEBI, IKEJA
2. 2 WINGS OF DUPLEX +BQ AT OPEBI, IKEJA FOR RESIDENTIAL ONLY
3. 4 BED ROOM WING OF DUPLEX AT OMOLE PHASE 1 – SUITABLE FOR OFFICE/RESIDENTIAL
4. SHOW ROOM SPACE AT AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA
5. 4 BEDROOM OFFICE FLAT AT IKEJA COMPUTER VILLAGE
6. SERVICE OFFICE SUIT AT IKEJA ADENIYI JONES IKEJA
7. 4 / 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX AT ILUPEJU CYSTAL ESTATE, ILUPEJU
8. 3 BEDROOMS FLAT AT ALAGBOLE UNITY ESTATE – 2T 2B NEW HOUSE
9. 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT OREGUN (4T 3B) – RESIDENTIAL
10. 5 BEDROOM WING OF DUPLEX AT DOPEMU SANTOS LAYOUT
11. WAREHOUSE OF 2400SQ / 34000SQ AT IKEJA

For inspection pls call 08038001328
Re: Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju by jbkomo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
Called the no you drop but its swtiched off. can you furnish me with the details of the warehouse?
send me message on komkomjb@yahoo.com
Re: Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju by GentleE: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2012
pls i need d amount for the property in unity estate.. and can pay for a year...?
Re: Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju by Chimdalu: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
whats d total package for ilupeju n is rent on yearly basis...
Re: Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju by Ngosi: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
Sorry for the delay, i actually have network problem which was has been resolved now. is ok, will get back to you soon.

Thanks for you
jbkomo: Called the no you drop but its swtiched off. can you furnish me with the details of the warehouse?
send me message on komkomjb@yahoo.com
Re: Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju by Ngosi: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2012
Thanks for your request, pls you can call now or send your email for the details.

Thanks

Chimdalu: whats d total package for ilupeju n is rent on yearly basis...
Re: Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju by Ngosi: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
Thanks for your mail pls call the network is ok now, or better still forward your email for details.

Thanks.

GentleE: pls i need d amount for the property in unity estate.. and can pay for a year...?
Re: Apartment To Let At Opebi, Omole, Adeniyi Jones, Oregun And Ilupeju by Ngosi: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
Please be inform that the 3 bedroom flat at Oregun (the 4t 3b)is gone

(1) (Reply)

Info Needed: Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land 50 × 100 In Asaba. / A Good Half Plot Of Land With Uncompleted 2bedroom. Now 2.5million / Distress Sale : Property Is An Uncompleted Building Of 5 Bedroom ..just #12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.