Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Any Nigerian Based Citrix Techies ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any Nigerian Based Citrix Techies ? (894 Views)

Need Help For Your Laptop Repair Meet Techies To Help / Techies Only: Download The Latest Windows 10 / Do Techies Charge For Formatting A PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Based Citrix Techies ? by paribus(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2007
I've been into Citrix Support for quite a while and i've always wondered about the depth of penetration of Citrix products in corporate Nigeria. If you support Citrix, use it in your workplace, could you kindly share some experience with your Citrix Infrastructure.

I'm basically interested in existing deployments of Metaframe server, Presentation Server, Secure Gateway, Citriix Access Gateway, Password Manager, WANScaler, NetScaler just to mention a few - in Nigeria. If you support it, what has been the benefits and challenges, if you use it, how has it fared with work productivity and what challenges do you face. Are there any support, deployment, maintenance, design/architecture/integration issues you need help with. I'm keen to link up with the Citrix community in Nigeria - if any. Regards

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Starcomms Evdo Express Card With Ubuntu 8.04 / How Can I Share My Internet Connection Withou A Router 0r Cables ? / glo biiiiig 5 promotiongives 5 times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.