Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

UCL: Chelsea Vs Napoli (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Chelsea Vs Napoli (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012 (14079 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Chelsea: 79% (42 votes)
Napoli: 20% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Coppa Italia Final: Juventus Vs Napoli (0 - 2) On 20th May 2012 / UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Napoli (3 - 2) On November 2nd 2011 / UCL: Man City Vs Napoli (1 - 1) On 14th September 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Napoli (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012 by 1025: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
please can somebody tell me that am not dreaming? how nigerians can tell tomorrow in football. na waa. arsenal fans and man u fans discuss napoli as if they are the best team in the world.
anyway, let wait until i confirm that this is not a dream at all.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Napoli (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
I think that Chelsea players have proved one thing.
They were never the problem.
AVB with his arrogance nearly destroyed the team.
How come Chelsea has suddenly started playing well
And beating a team with the so called three musketeers was no mean feat.
Cavani and lavezzi were rendered totally useless.
This is the Chelsea. I know. The only team that has never lost to the almighty barca with eleven men on the pitch.

Napoli got more than they bargained for.

I wonder what is going through the heart of AVB right now......
Now he understands that arrogance pays no one.

Chelsea for life.......
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Napoli (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012 by theviper1: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
Bimfo(f) or whatever u call urself,looks like u are new to this forum.u better nt pick on me cos it will amount to a suicide attack where the only dead person will be u.i will advice u in ur own inerest to stick to ur own opinion and leave me the hell alone,if nt u will quickly learn the evils that u have heaped on urself.when nxt u post,state ur opinion.what ever or whomever u give ur anus to is no business of mine and i will care less if u decide to trade in ur mamas anus for a chelski game.read and learn fu.....ker.iam the viper and i bite very strongly and with venon.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Napoli (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012 by Limaoscar: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
[quote][/quote]
I think that Chelsea players have proved one thing.
They were never the problem.
AVB with his arrogance nearly destroyed the team.
How come Chelsea has suddenly started playing well
And beating a team with the so called three musketeers was no mean feat.
Cavani and lavezzi were rendered totally useless.
This is the Chelsea. I know. The only team that has never lost to the almighty barca with eleven men on the pitch.

Napoli got more than they bargained for.

I wonder what is going through the heart of AVB right now......
Now he understands that arrogance pays no one.

Chelsea for life.......

They also said our boys were so old and will wear out but the speed with which we played was also surprising. We practically ran throughout the match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Stoke City (3 - 0) On 1st April 2018 / Nottingham Forest Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 16th April 2023 / FA Cup: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspurs (2 - 0) On Saturday, January 4, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.