Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,138 members, 7,953,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Allah Does Not Exist!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Does Not Exist!!! (1477 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Do Good Muslims Really Exist? / God and Allah: Are they the same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Does Not Exist!!! by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 14, 2012
You talk, preach and campaign for Allah. You admonish, curse, chastise and fight for Allah. You cry and are sad about anything negative said about Allah. You examine, investigate and judge for Allah. You punish, kill, mutilate, burn and destroy people and property for the Allah that you claimed made them. The Allah is only as powerful as you make it to be. You are ALLAH.
Re: Allah Does Not Exist!!! by spyroxy1(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2012
All what you said is just a complete blashemy! I think in a civilised world like this,one should always be factual and just not make statements you are not sure of. Do y' know the difference in languages
Yoruba will say wa -- come
Ibos will say bia -- come
Hausa will say zo -- come

All are saying come...

What I'm saying is : ALLAH IS THE ARABIC OF GOD . WILL YOU ASK WHETHER GOD EXIST OR NOT??
Re: Allah Does Not Exist!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2012
spyroxy1: All what you said is just a complete blashemy! I think in a civilised world like this,one should always be factual and just not make statements you are not sure of. Do y' know the difference in languages
Yoruba will say wa -- come
Ibos will say bia -- come
Hausa will say zo -- come

All are saying come...

What I'm saying is : ALLAH IS THE ARABIC OF GOD . WILL YOU ASK WHETHER GOD EXIST OR NOT??

Whatever you name it-Allah or God, S/He does not exist except the one you have created for yourselves.
And stop the crap about blasphemy, don't you kill for Allah? Don't you destroy property for Allah? Don't you fight for the powerless and blood thirsty Allah?
Re: Allah Does Not Exist!!! by Sweetnecta: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2012
@^^^; I love you for the sake of Allah. We all count your negativity to ignorance, for the sake of Allah. We pray for your guidance for the sake of Allah. Now swallow your pride for the sake of Allah. He is the One that absolutely provides for you.

(1) (Reply)

Never Stop Learning! / Hausas Believe Salat Cleanses Sins! Are They Right? / The Solution To Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.