Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

To My Rappers In The Building - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / To My Rappers In The Building (1030 Views)

A Thread For Rappers In Nairaland / Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Rappers In The Building by Ibracyber(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2012
tongue
Re: To My Rappers In The Building by mikuz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2012
Guy rapping is not by force!
Re: To My Rappers In The Building by Ibracyber(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
cheesy
Re: To My Rappers In The Building by mikuz(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
I pity you
Re: To My Rappers In The Building by Ibracyber(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
mikuz: I pity you
Pitty urself
Pity ur sibling
Fucker!!!!
Re: To My Rappers In The Building by Stiv(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
@Ibracyber, rap (like any other music) is an art meant to pass a message. It's a beautiful method of communication. The music should reach the man on the street. What message is your art sending? Nas, Terry g, Ice prince all attack the mic in different ways. Think about that.

1 Like

Re: To My Rappers In The Building by Ibracyber(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2012
sad
Re: To My Rappers In The Building by Ibracyber(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2012
@ stiv I gat you bro
Th acc wasn't used by me myself
L left it wit sm1 since
I don't knw hw was doing all dis on it...
I just back on nairaland again
Bt still I lyk all what u says
Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Sleakid Vs Mikuz.. Watchout / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Darkrebel666 Vs Heywhizzy / Ofokasibe's Nl Nd Music Career Ended Here. . .he Has Been Smashed,hiz Reign Over. . .check Diz Awt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.