Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? (3176 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions / Facts That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by stepo707: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2012
naijasexy: I won't say I'm "hooked", i'm just a regular visitor to the site.
I have not found answers to any questions bothering me on Nairaland because I am not bothered to.
Nairaland is not the best place to come for advise as you would get various views(along with a heavy downpour of insults) that just leave you even more confused so I would not be recommending this site to anyone for solely the purpose of answer-seeking.
Most issues as far as I know have been discussed here, even most of the new posts are just regurgitated/recycled questions.

You are right.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by Jemibee: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
Nairaland is really Cool!! I log in everyday at work and that way, we living outside the country are aware of what's going on and also the way peeps think back home. This is somethg u won't get from reading newspapers online.

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by niddamugu(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
Since this new face I don't receive notifications anymore. Why? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by kpwe: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
i need help from any body
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by uju22(f): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2012
hmmm
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by oladayo042: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
Nairaland has been wonderful.
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by InkedNerd(f): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
My Vicky: There was a day I saw a job advertisement online and the web link directed me to Nairaland.That's the first time I stumbled on Nairaland and what struck me most was the various funny and jovial comments by Nairalanders. Those comments plunged me into hysterics and paroxysm of laughter and anyday I feel like literally rolling on the floor laughing, I visited nairaland. My colleagues are usually awed at my sudden outbursts of laughter and I suppose I initiated/induced/instigated them to visit and join NL. But, overtime, I came to the realization that not every comment is a 'joke'; some comments could be insightful, didactic, thought-provoking and right on point! I also observed that there is hardly any issue of life that has not been raised on NL and hardly any question that has not been answered or solutions proferred, issues bothering on education, health, family, profession, politics, religion, romance, personal life and the list is endless. I have since added NL to my solution-provider Hall of Fame sites; others are google, wikipedia, yahoo etc. Now,
can you remember the first time you visited NL?

-What got you hooked to NL?

-Have you found answers to some of the questions bothering you here on NL?

-Would you recommend NL to someone seeking answers to certain nagging questions of life? and are there issues that has not been discussed on NL?

Nice questions OP.

What got you hooked to NL?
I got hooked on the romance section by accident one evening when I was Googling something with my sister. Somehow, we stumbled across a post about someone wanting to date/marry their cousin. My sister and I were amused by the comment so I started an account. I was taken aback by people speaking pidgin, writing in their ethnic languages, and a slew of other things that amazed me. I onto the site and a year and change later I'm on Nairaland. Being on the site has strengthened my pride as a young Nigerian women. Seeing so many Nigerian discussing various topics and exchanging ideas made me feel so proud [with the exception of some not so bright members tongue]

Have you found answers to some of the questions bothering you here on NL?

I can't really say that I had any answers in particular but I will say that I learn something new almost everyday.

Would you recommend NL to someone seeking answers to certain nagging questions of life? And are there issues that has not been discussed on NL?

Hmmm, I've never thought about that before. I suppose if I had no personal attachment to the person, I'd tell them about Nairaland. I'm quite sure that there are issues here that have yet to be discussed on Nairaland. In fact, there are things that I've thought about asking Nairaland members but most of the times when I'm thinking about these things, they're just random moments of me daydreaming. I always tell myself that I'll jot down my thoughts if I feel that its worth being shared on Nairaland but I always seem to forget.

1 Like

Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by MyVicky: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Nice questions OP.

What got you hooked to NL?
I got hooked on the romance section by accident one evening when I was Googling something with my sister. Somehow, we stumbled across a post about someone wanting to date/marry their cousin. My sister and I were amused by the comment so I started an account. I was taken aback by people speaking pidgin, writing in their ethnic languages, and a slew of other things that amazed me. I onto the site and a year and change later I'm on Nairaland. Being on the site has strengthened my pride as a young Nigerian women. Seeing so many Nigerian discussing various topics and exchanging ideas made me feel so proud [with the exception of some not so bright members tongue]

Have you found answers to some of the questions bothering you here on NL?

I can't really say that I had any answers in particular but I will say that I learn something new almost everyday.

Would you recommend NL to someone seeking answers to certain nagging questions of life? And are there issues that has not been discussed on NL?

Hmmm, I've never thought about that before. I suppose if I had no personal attachment to the person, I'd tell them about Nairaland. I'm quite sure that there are issues here that have yet to be discussed on Nairaland. In fact, there are things that I've thought about asking Nairaland members but most of the times when I'm thinking about these things, they're just random moments of me daydreaming. I always tell myself that I'll jot down my thoughts if I feel that its worth being shared on Nairaland but I always seem to forget.
@Inked_Nerd, what an insightful response? I like the way and manner with which you approached and dissected the various questions! Thumbs up for you like 99 times!
Re: The Answers To The Questions In Your Mind? by six33fourng: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Six 33 Four NG (questions and answer platform) is a community forum, built to share and acquire knowledge. It is a community of students, professionals and people asking daily questions they need. Ask Questions, Get Answers. Visit - https://six33four.ng/blog/questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

funny and hilarious sign post(picture) / Happy Birthday To Me! / Bet9ja Must Favour Me, See Church Programme Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.