Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

[Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well (1630 Views)

[Help Request] Help On Java download and Installation Oo! / [Help Request] Help With Database Connectivity Error / [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well by Yusooph: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2012
I need sombody to put me thru on some visual basic questions. I'm a computer science from University of Lagos.I need sombody to put me thru on some visual basic questions. I'm a computer science from University of Lagos.I need sombody to put me thru on some visual basic questions. I'm a computer science from University of Lagos.
Re: [Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well by hollas2jnr(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2012
@Poster: Post your question pls, if its something I can help u with.

1 Like

Re: [Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well by Yusooph: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2012
Develop an application that computes the average and finds the minimum and maximum of five numbers. The user inputs any five numbers and the application generates the average, finds the minimum and maximum. The numbers maybe real or integers. The aplicarion must have a graphic user interface (GUI) that is intuitive and simple use
Re: [Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well by damsoft: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
Hey...am a vb6.0 programmer..I can help you..Call me on 08034435123
Re: [Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well by wacandor: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
U can call me on 08137583191 , 08189494789 for vb6, vb.net, asp, asp.net e.t.c.
Re: [Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well by leastpay(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2012
if you are a little bit conversant with vb.net or vb6, just GOOGLE it first you will fing a solution. else consult others.
Re: [Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well by parosky(m): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2012
What version of visual studio are you using. How they are handled if you want a robust code is different in vb6 and later versions. But simply create a UI with six textboxes to hold each value. Put a label box to display the result. In vb6 create an array to hold all the values. In .net use a list object to work on the values, to give you the min and max. Guess you can pull through with this. You know how to find average in arithmetic... Declare your variables as decimal in .net, single in vb6. Google will hed more light too.
Re: [Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well by sweetpawn1: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2012
Hi, Yusoph.
I have attached a snap shot of the application that I made for your assignment. Is that what you want?
You can test it by downloading it from the Attached zip file below.

If you have any questions you can post them here
Have a nice week!

(1) (Reply)

Payza Sendmoney Api In Java / Any Unity3D Developer Here? / Robotics Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.