Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS (14930 Views)

EFCC Arrests Amnesty Office Consultants And Contractors Over Billion Naira Scam / We Have Forgiven Killers Of Our Operatives - SSS DG / We Have Arrested The Killers Of Foreign Hostages In Kebbi-presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
The State Security Services today
paraded militants captured last week
after a failed attempt by UK special
forces to rescue a briton and Italian
from their kidnappers in Sokoto. The
expatriates were kidnapped in Birnin
kebbi and then moved to Sokoto by a
splinter group of Boko Haram kled by
one Abu Mohammed
The kidnappers shot Francesco
Molinara, an Italaian and Chris
McManus, a British, at close range as
Nigerian and UK special forces
stormed their base in Sokoto in an
effort to rescue the two. However, the
Nigerian government arrested some
of the kidanpper and paraded them
today in preparation for thei trial.

Can U̶̲̥̅̊ imagine these rats tryin τ̅☺ distabilise our nation?

www.saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-sss-parades-killers-european-contractors-murdered-sokoto-after-failed-rescue-bid

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
Good one. . . .Nigerian police got a lot to learn from these guys.Keep it up sss !
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Afam4eva(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
See how innocent looking they are. Some of them are even babies kids.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Ikengawo: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2012
I thought it was illegal to parade suspects now? wtf? smh.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Afam4eva(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ikengawo: I thought it was illegal to parade suspects now? wtf? smh.

How?
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ikengawo: I thought it was illegal to parade suspects now? wtf? smh.

Does IG of police has jurisdiction over sss ?
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Ikengawo: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2012
idk that's what i'd like to find out.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by nduchucks: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
The boys pictured do not look like your typical murderer and kidnaper. These boys look like teenagers who are victims of the circumstances. When will GEJ go after the real culprits in all these? This is getting out of hand.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ikengawo: idk that's what i'd like to find out.

If it does,then they wont have paraded thes guys.IG is talking to his boys i guess.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by yusuf01(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
ndu_chucks: The boys pictured do not look like your typical murderer and kidnaper. These boys look like teenagers who are victims of the circumstances. When will GEJ go after the real culprits in all these? This is getting out of hand.

And who are the 'real culprits' if these ones are not tried based on the fact that the 'look like teenagers'. I believe we should - at least - try to give commendations, instead of always pointing fingers. Always pointing the accusing fingers towards GEJ is not a panacea to our problems as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2012
The boys in the second picture look teenage to me
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Excelboi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
They even gave them shirts to wear. Bloody idiots, i wish they were fired at that spot @dayokanu, dnt be surprised that young chaps like that are capable of doing anything.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by chosen04(f): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
Something tells me some of these guys are innocent. Did they confess during the parade?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by chaikie(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
These BASTARDS should be made to walk down the streets of LASGIDI and hve a taste of JUNGLE Justice.....mtcheeeeeew SOFBs
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by chosen04(f): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
Boyloaf:

Can U̶̲̥̅̊ imagine these rats tryin τ̅☺ distabilise our nation?

Is your nation not already distabilised? Why blame these ''seeming innocent guys'' for your nation's instability?
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Cadaver(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
I don't get, did dey actually buy dez baggas new shirts to wear? What are they trying to achieve? After beating dem up in private, dey buy dem shirts in public? Hahahahaha, Naija nawaoh.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by mancheeutd(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2012
sooner or later u hear they escape from prison atigbon abeg not a story next pls
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by chuks49(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
Attach grenades to their asses so they can get the feel of how explosives look like. 4kin jihadist.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by edoyad(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2012
ndu_chucks: The boys pictured do not look like your typical murderer and kidnaper. These boys look like teenagers who are victims of the circumstances. When will GEJ go after the real culprits in all these? This is getting out of hand.

Just when it appears you can not sound more ediotic than you already are, you go and out do yourself. Just try your best to make sense out of your statement
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
Do i have to scroll down everytime to read recent post ?
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by sizzlers(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
mancheeutd: sooner or later u hear they escape from prison atigbon abeg not a story next pls
really
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by scriptwizz: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2012

let me tell you guy, these core northers you see can be chameleons in any way possible, thats why a family ccan harbour a terrorist the whole world is looking for a in their godforsaken house, that even CIA can not sniff them out, fear hausas my brother, fear them.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
The first picture all of them are wearing solid shirts, the second picture striped shirt

is that the uniform of Boko Haram?
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by yuzedo: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
See the FINE shirts they even gave them. . Chooi, enjoyment! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
A Word of Advise - In Nigeria you never loiter near the scene of a Fresh Crime - Run away just like the Police do and watch from the safety of your home (move if it is close to the crime scene until things pipe down). Seriously, you could just be picked up for being a close suspect. angry
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Pakavy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
yuzedo: See the FINE shirts they even gave them. . Chooi, enjoyment! grin grin
:ou an join?!
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Tinax(f): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2012
crusify them,crusify them,crusify them,crusify them!
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by kizito96(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2012
The Government should at least show some examples with these boys to teach others a lesson
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by nduchucks: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2012
edoyad:

Just when it appears you can not sound more ediotic than you already are, you go and out do yourself. Just try your best to make sense out of your statement

Kaduna boy, did I hit a soft spot of yours? I stand by my previous statement and will be more than happy when the BH members, who we are told, have infiltrated GEJ's government and other financiers are arrested and brought to book. These teenagers being paraded are victims who should be released immediately and provided with counselling and education.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
NA WA 000. SO THESES GUYS COULD KILL ALL BECAUSE OF 77 VIRGINS. SE NA SO MUSLIMS LIKE TOTO.

NO BE ONLY 77 VIRGINS THEM GO GET, THEY WILL GET 77 VIRGIN DEMONS.

MSCHEW!!!! FALSEHOOD, FALSEHOOD. ALL FALSEHOOD.
LMFAO
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by favcom(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
Lol @ Chuks. Virgins finish?
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Osama10(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
These guys must be working for someone highly placed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State Has Crude Oil / Upn Adopts President Jonathan As Its Presidential Candidate / June 12 1993 And The Lessons Of History By Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.