Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,491 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS (14937 Views)

EFCC Arrests Amnesty Office Consultants And Contractors Over Billion Naira Scam / We Have Forgiven Killers Of Our Operatives - SSS DG / We Have Arrested The Killers Of Foreign Hostages In Kebbi-presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Kaduna boy, did I hit a soft spot of yours? I stand by my previous statement and will be more than happy when the BH members, who we are told, have infiltrated GEJ's government and other financiers are arrested and brought to book. These teenagers being paraded are victims who should be released immediately and provided with counselling and education.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool

YOU DEFINITELY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THOSE BOKO GUYS ARE ACTUALLY CAPABLE OF.
YOU TALK LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER HAD ANY FAMILY MEMBER KILLED BY THEM.
I BET YOU, IF THEY EVER HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE TO WASTE YOU, THEY WILL NOT HESITATE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by onyeego(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
ndu_chucks: The boys pictured do not look like your typical murderer and kidnaper. These boys look like teenagers who are victims of the circumstances. When will GEJ go after the real culprits in all these? This is getting out of hand.

Did u expect to see demons with horns, wake up, it seems u are sleeping

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by noiseless: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
What does an avarage almajiri look like,if not "innocent teenage looks" yet has the guts to carry out the imams or sultan's instructions to murder.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by executinal(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
they should blow those guys up with bomb after getting correct info from them angry angry
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by norrisman: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
See all man on cha cha TM levels. Boko Haram dey kit up dem boys o! Ranka dede.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2012
kizito96: The Government should at least show some examples with these boys to teach others a lesson

You will be so disappointed if the court eventually grant them bail.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Iolo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2012
afam4eva: See how innocent looking they are. Some of them are even babies kids.

They may look innocent but they're probably not 100% innocent. Either the killers themselves or their accomplices.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by jeddyMay(f): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2012
Are they trully d kidnappers!!!!! because d boys in d second pix look like set of teenagers
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
These are youths that should be gainfully employed. The blame falls back to the incompetence of the Nigerian government. Such vice will continue until the government becomes genuinely interested in creating jobs.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by ziccoit: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
I was expecting my eyes to behold men in caftan with turban and beards. And somebody will tell me these people understand what Islam entails. No.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by MrEverest(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
abeg na who dash aboki packet shirt? because i just observed that they are all wearing clean shirts, you will agree with me that an average aboki wears a dirty flowing robe but these guys look more like niger delta millitants grin grin and i equally observed that one of them has a pot belly angry angry na wao the same people championing sharia or am i missing something, please someone should enlighten me.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by ziccoit: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
rafhell: NA WA 000. SO THESES GUYS COULD KILL ALL BECAUSE OF 77 VIRGINS. SE NA SO MUSLIMS LIKE TOTO.

NO BE ONLY 77 VIRGINS THEM GO GET, THEY WILL GET 77 VIRGIN DEMONS.

MSCHEW!!!! FALSEHOOD, FALSEHOOD. ALL FALSEHOOD.
LMFAO

Your comment is as unreal as your profile picture. Wait, why must you live on what you heard from your parents that also heard from their parents who was also told by their parents? You don't think you could do better by finding out the truth and live by it? It would be disastrous if you pass this falsehood down to your children. They will believe you thinking you know better.

Change ps change.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by supereagle(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
UP SSS. Lets do more to eradicate Boko Haram from Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Dede1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
@POST

This is one of the reasons I hate everything about Nigeria. These paraded bas-tards and known kidnapers should have been dressed in their stupi.d white bubba and white cap, the type they wore in northern region of Nigeria as typical Muslims. Cladding these moronic mooncalves in shirts and pants does not depict them as Islamic indoctrinated foot soldiers of Allah. They were dressed to look like Christians and infidels instead of low lifers out of Almajiri schools that dotted the landscape of northern region of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by andyanders: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2012
Are they sure these were the guys involved? Why new shirts? Na Sanusi supply these ones for them? This idd-iots look like hausa students or whatever. If these guys actually killed, they should be wasted immediately and their execution should be supervised by the British and Italian authorities .

I still believe that someone must be behind this and must be unveiled.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by nijanigga: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
Why all of them are wearing white man shirt. This is fake and look very suspicious. I doubt if they are BH members.Nija police full of lies and deceits.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Two4Two(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
i can bet my life those guys in the picturres are not the kidnappers. In Nigeria anything is possible. If you look at the pics critically you can discover that the shirts they wore (especially the three guys)seem new suggesting that they may have been bought over to act as the real kidnappers.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by klas(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
Those in the second picture look more like they were in wrong place at the wrong time
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by AjanleKoko: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2012
These boys look like some busted high-school truants. Nowhere near terrorists or kidnappers angry
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Lawalemi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2012
The teenagers in the second pix only conducted surveillance. The real actors are in the first pix
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by mekaboy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
I CANT BELIEVE THAT THE PEOPLE THAT KILLED THE BRITISH AND ITALIAN HOSTAGES ARE DRESSED LIKE THIS, WHY DID THEY GIVE THEM NEW CLOTHES ? WHEN NIGERIA POLICE CATCH PERSON WEY STEAL WALLET, THEY WILL BEAT HIM BEYOND RECOGNITION, LOOK AT THESE ONES THAT COST OUR NATION SO MUCH WELL DRESSED.

I EXPECTED THEM TO BE HALF DEAD BY NOW .
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Tropilo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
The SSS know their job. At least they are parading them with clean clothes. If it was the police, they will strip them to their boxers without shirts. That way even Martin Luther Jnr. will look like a common criminal and those of you saying they are innocent will condemn them straight away. So pls, lets leave these SSS people do their job. The British and EU are also involved in the investigation.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Alancash: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
Osama10: These guys must be working for someone highly placed.
na hymn wo brother u are a true son of ur father 2 deduce this fact keep it up soon dg sss will look 4 u.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2012
greateros: Some of the paraded are surely not up to 16yrs old and based on the looks on their faces, they obviously cant even comprehend why they are being paraded!

this children are victims of curiosity! I guess they were arrested due to children's curiosity to see all!

I cant bet that non of these children knows where the trigger of an AK is located!

looking at the pictures and the position of plasters on their faces, one can conclude that these children has been badly tortured into submission to crime they may know nothing about!

Yes we all desire to see the perpetrators brought to book, but that doesn't mean they should parade innocent people to impress us!

Besides, the security agencies told us that all the hostage takers were killed at the hostage location so where did they now get new hostage takers to parade to us?

This is exactly the same thing people said when they accused charles taylor of arming minors.All these boys need is to be brainwashed and manipulated into carrying out any suicide mission assigned to them.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
Pls guys be sincere wit ur words,islam is not religion of terrorist,islam means peace,so watch ur words
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
AjanleKoko: These boys look like some busted high-school truants. Nowhere near terrorists or kidnappers angry

Every kidnapper doesnt have to look ugly like the osisiskanku of iboland !
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
lies
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by oiseworld: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Kaduna boy, did I hit a soft spot of yours? I stand by my previous statement and will be more than happy when the BH members, who we are told, have infiltrated GEJ's government and other financiers are arrested and brought to book. These teenagers being paraded are victims who should be released immediately and provided with counselling and education.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool

you blooddy boko haram hiding, your time has ran out. May God purnish you. Very st.upid statement from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Presidency, Bayelsa Group Plans Heroic Welcome For Jonathan / Aso Rock Presidential Villa (pictures) / FCT Residents To Pay For Infrastructure As Govt Backs Out – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.