Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator (6903 Views)

Poll: Should The Nigerian Govt Accept The Conditions Set By Boko Haram To End Bloodshed?

Yes: 17% (3 votes)
No: 82% (14 votes)
Maybe: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

The North Is Not Ready For The Truth - Sheikh Ahmed Gumi / Christians Are More Dangerous Than Boko Haram. - Sheikh Ahmed Gumi / Boko Haram: Panel named Sultan of Sokoto as mediator for Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Eazeee(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Arrest dat idiot n dont negotiate wit any terrorist. who said God doesnt answer prayer? @ last dey are confessing dia sponsors 1 by 1.repent n denounce ur terrorist religion n accept christ b4 its too late 4 u.bunch of terrorist n worshippers of a terrorist Mohammed
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Abagworo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
@moderator. That cartoon making jest of Prophet Mohammed should be removed and the poster permanently banned from Nairaland. He is an agent of hatred and destruction.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
ziccoit:

Yes, we respect Jesus (the prophet Isa ) the son of Mary upon whom God has bestowed blessings. A Muslim that doesn't understand this is moving at the verge of loosing his faith.

About all the vices listed in your comment, you guys understand nada about the Islam, you are only living on media propagandas. Islam doesn't preach, encourage, support all such.

A church then in Lagos state ( may still exist now ) that incorporated taking of palm wine to the point of stupor as part of its service could equally be group together with Pastor Adegboye's congregation if we go by your opinion.
ziccoit:

Yes, we respect Jesus (the prophet Isa ) the son of Mary upon whom God has bestowed blessings. A Muslim that doesn't understand this is moving at the verge of loosing his faith.

About all the vices listed in your comment, you guys understand nada about the Islam, you are only living on media propagandas. Islam doesn't preach, encourage, support all such.

A church then in Lagos state ( may still exist now ) that incorporated taking of palm wine to the point of stupor as part of its service could equally be group together with Pastor Adegboye's congregation if we go by your opinion.
ziccoit:

Don't do this. You are comparing those who DRINK palmwine in the name of God to those who MURDER in the name of this same God. I know you mean well but this kind of approach only alienate more people. Let's be tactful in this kind of issues.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
ziccoit:

ziccoit:

ziccoit:

Don't do this. You are comparing those who DRINK palmwine in the name of God to those who MURDER in the name of this same God. I know you mean well but this kind of approach only alienate more people. Let's be tactful in this kind of issues.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by sayusuf(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by sayusuf(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by teskyg: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sheik DattiBoko Haram has name their Head.What revelation do we still expect?
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by cuteboy2: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
sayusuf: chuck49,
dat cartoon will one day get u killed. I promise u. U will be tracked down and killed where ever you are. So get prepared...

GBAM!

@zoccoit:
I hope you are reading @Sayusuf's fatwa!
This is exactly the doctrine of your religion! If someone makes a cartoon or drawing you find distasteful to your religion, 'kill the fellow'.
If someone says something that a single muslim finds "insulting to Islam", or Prophet Mohammed, 'kill the fellow'.
If someone tears or burns a page in your holy book, even if inadvertently, 'kill the fellow'.
If someone places an object on top of your holy book, even if inadvertently, 'kill him!' Remember the innocent school teacher from Yoruba who was supervising exam in the North. She took a copy of the Quran from a student during exams or placed another book on it. Before you could say jack, the entire town was in turmoil, and she was "slaughtered like a chicken", to use thier favoutite phrase.

Is this really a religion of peace. At the slightest provocation, 'burn', 'kill', 'destroy'.

Is that cartoon posted by @chuk49 a true image of Prohpet Mohammed? Is there any known picture of him?
If there is none, and the cartoon character is obvioulsy not an image of Mohammed, why are muslims so touchy about a cartoon, that looks more like Iran's Rafsanjani or Ayatullah Khomeni and not the Prohpet?

The National Geographic and Discovery Channel have been running all kinds of series speculating that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, a view not found anywhere in the Holy Bible, or ancient parchments. Yet no Christian has called for thier decapitation. Can National Geo and Discovery try such academic exercise with Islam?
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Marlboro1: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
@sayusuf

Your threat against Chuck49 is the reason most people have problem with your religion. You guys are so intollerant that you can actually threaten someone's life for putting up a cartoon. Why dont you put up your own cartoon of our Lord Jesus Christ or his mummy Mary and see if anyone says anything to you not to talk about a threat against your life. The moderator must ban you permanently from this forum as you are the problem with Nigeria and why the country cant function.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by ziccoit: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
cute-boy:

GBAM!

@zoccoit:
I hope you are reading @Sayusuf's fatwa!
This is exactly the doctrine of your religion! If someone makes a cartoon or drawing you find distasteful to your religion, 'kill the fellow'.
If someone says something that a single muslim finds "insulting to Islam", or Prophet Mohammed, 'kill the fellow'.
If someone tears or burns a page in your holy book, even if inadvertently, 'kill the fellow'.

You appeared to be making sense under the guise of deceits. We all know the poster of cartoon didn't remove Muhammed jpg at the bottom of the post.

Since you have your conclusions it would be a waste of energy telling you to challenge yusuf to produce evidence from Quran with Hadith explanation to back up his threat so that all would be able to learn how Muslims are licensed to kill at will.

You also need to correct the isolating tendency you are wrapping around Jesus making it appear Christiandom. He is more a Gold in the world of Islam than I believe in Christianity.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by ziccoit: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
dddd
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by studyineu: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
Small small they will all name their sponsors, the Boko Haram shiek should be taken into custody immediately.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Hadone(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
afam4eva: Sheik Ahmedd Datti or whatever his name is should be arrested ASAP.
WHY SHOULD HE BE ARRESTED? ALLOW HIM TO ACCEPT THEIR OFFER FIRST BEFORE YOU COMMENT FURTHER. AN IMPLICATION MIGHT COME ALONG THE LINE ONLY IF HE ACCEPT THE OFFER.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by cuteboy2: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
ziccoit:

You appeared to be making sense under the guise of deceits. We all know the poster of cartoon didn't remove Muhammed jpg at the bottom of the post.

Since you have your conclusions it would be a waste of energy telling you to challenge yusuf to produce evidence from Quran with Hadith explanation to back up his threat so that all would be able to learn how Muslims are licensed to kill at will.

You also need to correct the isolating tendency you are wrapping around Jesus making it appear Christiandom. He is more a Gold in the world of Islam than I believe in Christianity.

Gibberish.....!!!

"Muhammed.jpg" is the name of the file.
Assuming the name "Muhammed" was written on the the cartoon itself by the author, does that translate the image to that of Muhammed?
Think, man. Think...

Christians don't bother themselves to defend thier God against blasphemers, because the Almighty God is more than able to deal with blasphemers by himself. I believe that Allah should be able to deal with those who offend Islam without waiting for help from homeless, half-clad almajiris... Or am I wrong?
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Hadone(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
Zulele: D man get choice? If Boko Haram name u as there spoke-person,can u say no? Say NO na if dem no nack u one time! Fear of dem alone may force sombody 2 agree to der request! If una government cannot fight dem,is it d sheik dat wil fight by not agreeing 2 dem..abeg mek una use una teeth count una tongue oo.
YOU'VE SPOKEN WELL MY FRIEND, BUT THE FACT STILL REMAIN THAT ACCEPTING THE OFFER WILL GIVE HIM A NEGATIVE IMAGE WITHIN THE SOCIETY. I'M NORTHERNER & MUSLIM, BUT I CHOOSE TO DIE THAN TO EVER MEDIATE FOR A DEADLY TERRORIST GROUP WHICH CLAIM THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS INNOCENT SOULS. SO IF I HAPPEN TO BE THE ONE, I'LL ORGANISE A PRESS CONFERENCE AND BOLDLY REJECTED THEIR OFFER ON GROUNDS THAT THEY DONT CONSULTED ME WHEN THEY DECIDED TO CARRY BOMBS & GUNS TO START KILLING PEOPLE. THEREFORE EVEN NOW I CANNOT GUARANTEE TO ANYBODY THAT THEY'LL PERMANENTLY THROW THEIR ARMS. I'LL THEN AWAITS THEIR BOMBS AND BULLETS, SO WHAT? MY GOD AND EVERYBODY CAN TESTIFY THAT I DIE AT THE CAUSE OF REJECTING TERRORISM.

Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Hadone(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
pzing: Can someone help to protect the Sheik's life. He's been tagged 'Dead' by the BH request.
WORD.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by bossword: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
mad dogs
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Hadone(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
cute-boy:

RESPECT JESUS? FAT LIE!!!
If you respect Him, why are you always so quick to slaughter his followers at the drop of hat, including innocent children, and burn down or bomb the churches where His followers worship Him.
If you respect Him, why do you call his followers "infidels".

No you don't respect Him. On the contrary, you hate Jesus. If Jesus where to reside in today's Borno, Bauchi, or Gombe, you will slit His throat in a heartbeat!
So much for respect!!!!!
WILL YOU KEEP QUITE? BUT YOU DID'NT COMMENT WHEN HIS SO CALLED SONS WERE FOUND WITH EXPLOSIVES TRYING TO BOMB THEIR INNOCENT BROTHERS ATTENDING SUNDAY SERVICES. TO YOU THIS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT RESPECT JESUS BECOUSE THEY CALLED THEMSELVES CHRISTIAN KO? BETTER USE YOUR HEAD.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Abujabir24: 8:53am On Mar 16, 2012
That picture should be removed a.s.a.p. I don't knw what is wrong with u infidels? How did d moderators allow such photo in d forum? If u dnt repent 4rm it, then u shld awaits Allah's torment, from the creator of d photo to the people hu are having them in their fone.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by ajogbemi: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
Now if we negotiate for cease fire,what about the soul's that have gone n the people left behind to mourn them.Will they take over the sponsor of all those who has been given an everlasting trouble? well.God is a merciful God but......This is not fair.He who killed by the sword will/should die by the sword.Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
I tot afam4eva W̝̊̅å̝̅s̝̊̅ a learned guy...nw I knw beta..nairaland Ȋ̝̊̅§ full of dull brains...wen U̶̲̥̅̊ av no first hand knowledge abt somtin U̶̲̥̅̊ r not qualified τ̅☺ speak abt dat tin...so I won't waste my tym defendin my religion cos deres notin τ̅☺ defend...
Re: Boko Haram Names Sheikh Ahmed Datti As Mediator by Afam4eva(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
loladeking: I tot afam4eva W̝̊̅å̝̅s̝̊̅ a learned guy...nw I knw beta..nairaland Ȋ̝̊̅§ full of dull brains...wen U̶̲̥̅̊ av no first hand knowledge abt somtin U̶̲̥̅̊ r not qualified τ̅☺ speak abt dat tin...so I won't waste my tym defendin my religion cos deres notin τ̅☺ defend...

O girl na wetin i do na? Was i insulting to your religion?

Why Extreme Capitalism Is Not Suitable For Nigeria - Please Vote! / JTF Declares Bakassi Militant-Leader Wanted / Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat?