Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help (3711 Views)

Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? / Who Is Your Spiritual Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2012
consult us today for your spiritual help. Email b u h a r i a b i o l a @ yahoo. Com or call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2012
we offer you free spiritual consultation a trier will convince you>
it's God and Angels doing.

What is spiritual consultation?
It’s a media that we human {priest} use to inquire, access information from spirits. It is an assess point between the living and spirits, the mortal and immortal link. A connection that exists in between the priest and spirits.

1 Like

Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by Goshen360(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
"So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. Acts 20:32
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=bunbit1]I welcome you to my spells forum. For anyone who are not yet experience in the art of casting spells, a word of advice. practice makes perfect. the more curious you become the more easier you for you to learn. a Rome was not built in a day. shun social vises and believe in quietness for spiritual growth. If you do, I promise you are going to write me a testimony. Happy read! These spells were from different magicians, witches and wizards all over the world. These spells had been caste and still by millions of people all over the universe. As i said earlier, most of these spells founders were Americans, Asians And Africans as well. You may see many spells with the same name but they are different. We have many spells like love and chaos spells, vanity and beauty spells, enemy move away spells, to bring love back spells, do as i say spells, love me forever spells, gambling spells, protection spells, lotto spells etc. But here in the forum, we are going to discuss on money spells, job spe
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2013
Compliment of the season,
Things I do;
I feel it’s high time for me to tell people whom I am and what I do. Firstly, I must let you know that your enemies are my enemy. Therefore; I help people have peace of mind by solving their individual problems. I deliver people from the chains of poverty and link them to the world of riches. The barren women’s give birth to a child. Help maintain peace and tranquility in the society and families. I turn black into white as nature made it. These and lots more are the things I do by his grace who called me for the mission and also grant me power to see beyond human.

How I work;
I work with spirits for human beings. I never engage myself with somebody’s affair without prior spiritual consultation. It’s during the consultation period that I can be able to see your past and future clearly, ask more questions about your welfare and obtain immediate answer. I never tell someone’s problem or condition without prior spiritual consult. I never predict what that is not given to me. I don’t tell tales.

It’s a media that we human {priest} use to inquire, access information from {spirits} the land beyond. Its assess point between the living and spirits, the mortal and immortal link. A connection exists in between the priest and spirits.

Requirement,
I do require information of people far from me or close to me by their name, home town and state of origin. Why? It’s by your name that I can be able to inquire about you. For instant, you want to know about Barrack Obama; you use his name to ask about him. Or do you go ahead asking about Cynthia Nelson? Home town. In most cases I don’t bother about it but a situation whereby I need total information concerning you, its mandatory. State of origin. It also represents your identity. These key factors help me a lot on my spiritual consulting.

Rituals;
I do not undertake or accept human or blood rituals. A situation whereby a blood ritual is involved, it must be of animals. Human is precious and remember; touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. We are God’s image, therefore we are like him. Thou shall not kill.

Payment;
I never give a charge for my spiritual consultation. It’s totally free; absolutely free service. It’s left for you as my client to do or give me anything whole heartedly if you wish after my spiritual consult result for you. It’s never an obligation. I am not poor, I never lack food, shelter, and commodities name it material things. I am a chief priest, a servant of humanity and immortal; I live by he who sent me because he provides for me.

Candle Burning Spells:
Due to the requests of many, I burn candles for your intentions of change in your life. Many of you can’t perform magic candles burning for loved ones and prosperity and may be concerned about fire safety while you are at work. In that note I do prefer to burn the candle spells for me to guarantee security, success and divine breakthrough. The same with many of you living with the person for whom you are burning the candles. You may be concerned about security and safety. I will burn candles or set lights in your behalf for you and will do your candle magic spells on my sacred altar set about in my sacred temple.
Each candle is properly cleansed, incensed and blessed with the appropriate condition blessing oil for the situation. Your name and intention is written on white paper and placed under each candle. They are prayed over twice a day; once in the morning and at night. Any unusual occurrences during the burn will be reported to you and a brief report will be e-mailed or sent to you upon its' completed burn.

Question: Doesn't the Bible tell you not to fool with magic?
Answer: my friend and beloved, I think a common sense needs to be applied here. Knowing the biblical view over this subject and balancing it with nature. I am not a juju priest; a mermaid occult agent or any evil spirit reincarnate you may think of. You may not be surprise to hear me most often with some bible reference while in my spells casting.
Is it magic when someone burns a religious candle for a loved one?
Is it magic when the elders of the Church anoint you with Blessed Oil when you are sick and troubled?
Is it magic when parishioners "lay hands" over you and pray over you "in the Spirit"?
No and the priests in the temples in the Bible say "Suffer not a witch to live" when that person is working OUTSIDE the priesthood and the boundaries of the Church. Old Testament priests were taught to look into the future and had powers to harm if the cause be righteous.
Therefore I don’t guess what you think contrary.
Question: How does nature involved in your work?

Answer:
I work with for elements of nature namely, fire, water, air and earth. I work with these four elements to assure mankind total victory. Remember, in the beginning God created heaven and earth. Earth and things on it he gave to human being while he dwells in the heaven above with the holy angels. So it’s wise and lawful for mankind to use what was giving to them to achieve their desired aim. But most at times ignorant helps keep human astray and away.
That’s why on my own method of operation, I introduce my clients online and offline to cast spells on their own and obtains a definite result over circumstances. Most things in the present world are never as it was made. Some people suffer out of evil spell casting by their enemy; therefore stand the risk of facing unusual conditions. Some are being manipulated by the Agents of Darkness and lots more. You see some who are naturally gifted but they will be suffering and wandering. Some has money but they are hungry while some work like a Tiger but eat like an Ant. These are the reason I undergo spiritual consulting on behalf of an individual who needs my service before casting or introducing any spells casting for him/her.
To heal a patient from ailment I command air and water for life. I used them to grant mankind free healing.
For finance, earth has never disappointed me because I know and believe the LAND IS GREEN.
For evil forces, I send them back to their originated realm by fire by force.
These and lots more are how I do operate lawfully.
As God and spirits may have, Glory is to them. We all are progressing for those who believe. As I always tell you, I am not an agent of failure therefore none that comes to me with total desire to achieve the best of life shall go without positive result. I have learned wisdom to be wise. Before me, nothing is impossible.

Security;
Information about you remains cordial. We never expose it to the third party nor use it for any other things without your prior command. Security welfare of our client is our priority; we keep your secret and help secure it.
Finally, every other information about me remains a secret between me and those who want my companionship and service. Remember; your happiness is our motto. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2013
We don't cast spells of intimidation, immorality and selfishness. Our spells casting help you to achieve success legally in all your endeavour that are harmless. That's why we always say: "Harming none on it's ways. This i accept, so i mote it be". Our motive is to enable you discover how you can drastically improve yourlife through the use of simple money spells. If you can learn to think of yourself as rich instead of poor, money will begin to flow into your life. When you think or say statement such as 'i can't afford this' or ' i will never get ahead in life' you're surrounding yourself with an energy that attracts poverty and financial struggle to yourself. It's very important to think of yourself as fortunate, blessed and even wealthy if you wish to genuinely become these things. Best wish to you!
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2013
we offer you free spiritual consultation a trier will convince you>
it's God and Angels doing.

It’s a media that we human {priest} use to inquire, access information from spirits. It is an assess point between the living and spirits, the mortal and immortal link. A connection that exists in between the priest and spirits.
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by esygurl: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sleekgeneva@gmail.com
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by megachuks(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Contact me chukyinvest@gmail.com
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 6:35am On Feb 11, 2013
call + 2 3 4 7 0 6 2 8 5 5 0 0 1 or email b u h a r i a b i o l a @ y a h o o. c o m
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=bunbit1]We thank you dear readers for your interest on the first post. We appreciate your comments and regards as well. For those of you who sent us email, pls be patience with us if you havent received reply from us. We are working deliberately to meet up with your request soon. And be rest assured that we must reply you. Your happiness is our motto. The same to those who called us on phone. Pls we are assuring you the best of our possibility to deliver your request as well. Thank you all and happy read for the best is still to come. We still appreciate more.
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by justaqad(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
get a life..
Julius Berger might be recruiting.
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by coputa(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
my email is Richards67@in.com
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=bunbit1]PUBLIC NOTICE: pls our dear reader's, we advice that you help us and yourself as well to mention clearly what you want why writting to us and spare us from long protocol of inquiry. We have to make this info. Public so that you know how to present your request to enable us respond to you earlier enough. We have many clients online and offline to attend to their service. We hope you don't expect us to waste our days and time respoding to finìshed matter/subject or repeating the same chorus all along. For example: you need an urgent money spell which we have here and made public. Its not wise to write to us asking us to write you back about it. The only way we can entertain your email about it is only when you ask about how to get/purchase the materials involve for the performance. Or you need secret instruction to make your spell a success. Or a situation whereby you want info. About more unmentioned spells so far or you need spiritual consultation/inquiry about yourself.
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=bunbit1]PUBLIC NOTICE: pls our dear reader's, we advice that you help us and yourself as well to mention clearly what you want why writting to us and spare us from long protocol of inquiry. We have to make this info. Public so that you know how to present your request to enable us respond to you earlier enough. We have many clients online and offline to attend to their service. We hope you don't expect us to waste our days and time respoding to finìshed matter/subject or repeating the same chorus all along. For example: you need an urgent money spell which we have here and made public. Its not wise to write to us asking us to write you back about it. The only way we can entertain your email about it is only when you ask about how to get/purchase the materials involve for the performance. Or you need secret instruction to make your spell a success. Or a situation whereby you want info. About more unmentioned spells so far or you need spiritual consultation/inquiry about yourself.
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=bunbit1] SIGNS OF A POSITIVE CANDLE SPELL/CANDLE BURNING:

The Candle has a high flame: This is a sign that the spell is going well and is being effective for your petition and for your cause. If this is for money, prosperity or for protection from negative people and/or evil, a high flame means that it is ‘chasing’ or sending this away from you. If you are using a harmful, domination or revenge-type candle, a high flame means that you will see results quickly as they don’t have adequate or no spiritual protection.
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2013
bunbit1:

The Best Days of the Week for Candle Burning Spells

THURSDAY:

Reputed to be auspicious for Steady Work candle spells and candles to bring in more business for shop owners.
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by isimmiligbonille: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
We observed that many sent text but calls another line different from ours. We couldn't figure out where the problem comes from. could it be an omission of number by the caller or network diversion from service provider? Whichever, our hotline remains +234 7062 855 001
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by buchibuchi: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2013
just passing_by........
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by akataaka: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
wow
Re: Consult Us Today For Your Spiritual Help by miikel4aver: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Call for spiritual help both home nd abroad on +2347082085282

(1) (Reply)

The Raw Power Of God At CCT Deliverance Ministries... / Pastor Sued For False Prophecy After Collecting $20,000 & SUV From A Member / Pastor Sunday Adelaja Is To Be Unjustly Jailed - Pass This On Till Jona Hears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.