Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead (12309 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Ejine(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
Waiiiit! Wasn't this the Benue guy who was banging the hell out of Obasanjo's wife while Obasanjo languished in jail? Chinekeeeeeee! RIP sha.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
like seriously who the hell is he ? Dabur , Tarka ?. And yeah I was born in the late 70's
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by doofanc: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
Rooneyboy: Mukinatu ! Are u high on weed or something ?
Who's this malam ?

you were obviously too preoccupied with your mum's breast when the 'malam' was active in politics to know much about him. Ask nicely and you'll be educated, silly boy.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Ejine(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
apocalypse: like seriously who the hell is he ? Dabur , Tarka ?. And yeah I was born in the late 70's

He scattered Obasabjo's wife mercilessly grin
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

That much I've learnt but politically he wasn't so significant as to warrant a recall
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Danabu(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
Tarka/ Dabo feud spanned through the late 70‘s to early 80‘s. Tarka died in the early 80‘s.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by DRANOEL(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
apocalypse: like seriously who the hell is he ? Dabur , Tarka ?. And yeah I was born in the late 70's
really would forgive you for not knowing daboh but hell you don't know js tarka? shame!
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by iDo3: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
Thank God - another Crooked Nigerian Politician has gone to hell! I know saying crooked Nigerian Politician is an oxymoron - but humour me ;-)
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Cdspencer(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
castonn:
I dont even kno d malam, how many cattle did he get
lmao! Broz, na one cattle oh!
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by impish: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
RIP Uncle! My condolences go out to your family! May God grant them the fortitude to bear this loss cry cry

Omg! This is sad sad
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by niddamugu(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
Reference:

I tell you. It is alarming and indicates that a lot of people here comment on things they donot understand or take time to research on. If you must understand this country and its political dynamics people like Daboh play a prominent role.

He was a sort of right hand man, technical advisor to IBB in the June 12 caper and his flow has generally been in that direction since. He was rather a naughty man in many eyes but for today one can only identify with the loss of such a monumental figure and commisurate with his family and friends.

Was he also a member of the cabals?
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Jarus(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
If you Daboh me, I Tarka you!!!!
Oh, second republic politics was damn interesting
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Godmann(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
[size=15pt]Another corrupt godfather is gone.[/size]
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by juman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
niddamugu:

. grin grin
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Leyelyzo: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hmmm Daboh - Takar, RIP
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Leyelyzo: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
i_Do: Thank God - another Crooked Nigerian Politician has gone to hell! I know saying crooked Nigerian Politician is an oxymoron - but humour me ;-)

Who tell you crooked nigerian politician is an oxymoron? You sure you know what oxymoron is?
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by mamagee3(f): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Reference(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
niddamugu:

Am afraid he was. But let's forgive him. He's gone.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Remii(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ina lilah waina ilehi rajuhun.

It is all over "If you Takah me I will Daboh you" was a famous phrase in the politics of the 70s.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by basadenet: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
it is finally confirmed that the controversial and IBB apologist has passed on. May his soul rest in peace.
see below below link for more:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/senate-president-laments-godwin-daboh-adzuanas-death/
[size=12pt][/size]
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by stagger: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dan abu: Tarka/ Dabo feud spanned through the late 70‘s to early 80‘s. Tarka died in the early 80‘s.

Joseph S. Tarka died in 1980.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by T9ksy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Yeah? One would think you were physically present when he was "scattering obj's wife, mercilessly".
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by hannie: 3:46am On Mar 16, 2012
RIP Dr. Godwin Daboh . . .

my father handled the famous ' U Tarka me, I Daboh U' case as Daboh's lawyer (he has been his lawyer for close to 4 decades now) . . .

Daboh might have been a very controversial man but at least I knew a part of him which was lovable, I knew the part most never know and will never know!

Its still a shock though . . .still spoke to him few months ago!!!

RIP Dr Daboh. . .may God forgive you all your sins as you transit from this sinful world!
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by onyebaba(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2012
Same ol'.. Daboh Adzuna whose Daughter onli recently left d house of Reps.. I rememba him braggin 2 ma pals dad(Sule Audu) wu was d deputy speaker Benue state house of assembly durin d Margaret Icheen era dat His dotta sent ha driver 2 drop him @ makurdi wit ha latest Jaguar at d tym n he gave d driver transport bak 2 abj n kept d car 4 himsef. Veri controversial i must say.. RIP!
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by sylve11: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2012
Yinkay: If you Daboh me, I will Tarka you. Case finally closed

case closed indeed! I remember then, Daboh was a fearless dude and a badt guy. sorry for those who do not know him or even haven't heard of his name.

R.I.P sad sad grin grin grin cool
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by DidiLove1: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
RIP Okpani Godwin Daboh Adzuanah....may God grant your family the fortitude to bear this loss. You will be missed.

For those of you referring to him as mallam, he wasn't muslim. This man courted controversy!
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by emmatok(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
sylve11:

case closed indeed! I remember then, Daboh was a fearless dude and a badt guy. sorry for those who do not know him or even haven't heard of his name.

R.I.P sad sad grin grin grin cool

LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Mourns Late Isiaka Adeleke / Adamawa Election: Atiku Alleges Plot To Undermine Democracy, Provoke Violence / Petition For Division Of Nigeria Into 3 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.