Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What's The Best Nokia Phone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Nokia Phone? (21682 Views)

How To Hack/crack Your Nokia Phone (e- Series And 5230) / You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by achi4u(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2012
the best nokia softtorch is nokia5250.in the whole world just N30k
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by Faraidi(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2012
VENUSS: I need to buy a new Nokia phone, but I am confused as to which to buy. My budget is N30- N50K. Please phones with good Internet features and long battery life, and chatting application if possible. Please do hesitate to post if you have any valuable info. tanxxxxxx.
Nokia E63 the best
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by Favben(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
With your budget, I will say E71 will do the job for you
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by oseiwe(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2012
go for N8. If money no reach, buy nokia500.
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
Faraidi: Nokia E63 the best
E63 is an old phone compared to what is the market now.
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by Funkymallam(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
emmydex: Want to sell it so I can get a bb, am currently selling some uk female shoes, so need it to S̶̲̥̅̊ƫɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƴ online 247. @ funkyz

k. For hw much is dat baby flying?
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by obimind(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2012
betrani: I hate BB I hate BB, I hate BB I hate BBM! If BB users are so contented wit BBM y do alot of them install Whatsapp? Nor deceive ur slf here! BB is just a hype nothing so spectacular about it! Imagine u being able to ping 500 of ur contacts on whatspp an 20 on BBM!
If what u said is true then whatsapp rocks. I've had it in my fone E63 for the past one yr & it's bn cul.
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by dljbd1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
My only advice...DON'T EVER BUY JAVA PHONE IN YOUR LIFE!
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by calabaman(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2012
Poster go for nokia E5! Go to gsm arena and check out its features. The fone is absolutely wonderful, i shld knw cos its wat am using! 5MP camera, ovi map, the RAM size is wonderful. All in all truly a wonderful fone and its reasonably priced too
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by temmym4(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
dl_jbd: My only advice...DON'T EVER BUY JAVA PHONE IN YOUR LIFE!

Lolzzzzzz.. did u see the backside of a java phone
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by temmym4(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2012
calabaman: Poster go for nokia E5! Go to gsm arena and check out its features. The fone is absolutely wonderful, i shld knw cos its wat am using! 5MP camera, ovi map, the RAM size is wonderful. All in all truly a wonderful fone and its reasonably priced too

did u actually bought that phone willingly or the sellers told u to?
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by ajadek(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
Is that any of them dowload skype...is that any one of them aving 2sim.pls i ned anwswer because i want to change my samsung this wk,i was thinkink of buy bb
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by poweredcom(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
Men there aint no Nokia phoem like Nokia 2700....very down to earth and long lasting
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2012
ZUBY77: Nokia C3 is cheap and it does everything you wanted. I bought it a month ago and i paid as low as N16,400 for it. QWERTY buttons and more than 10 hours battery life on a continous browsing. Its cool. Save some money.

Can it multitask? IMO, I think the poster would want a phone that allows him to open and minimise as many apps as possible. C3 is an S40 phone and ALL S40 phones do not multitask. Pls poster beware. We both have the same interest in phones: chatting and browsing(which I do a lot).
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2012
BaBa Mike: Nokia Asha 302 is the best but I may be a bit biased because I own one

This is an S40 phone, which does not multitask. Of what use is a smartphone if it does not multitask?
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by francis247(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
pls house, which network 3G internet modem is best for streaming, especially live events such as a match. Honest and sincere response urgently needed; Thanks.
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by ACM10: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
francis247: pls house, which network 3G internet modem is best for streaming, especially live events such as a match. Honest and sincere response urgently needed; Thanks.
Having used MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, Multilinks, Zoom modem. I hereby recommend GLO to you. GLO is unbelievably fast 24hrs of the day. Though it gets frustrating whenever there is network problem. But the problem hardly last and they are more stable than the rest.
Finally, let me also add that it is expensive. But the experience is worh the expense. So give it a try
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by Machini(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
ZUBY77:

so you are saying that c3 is such a bad phone?

I'm not saying it is a bad fone, when compared to other phones in its league it might b fairly good, but goin by d title of the thread,plus d OP mentioning his budget range, I really dont c any reason y C3 shuld b mentioned here.
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by OmichaelO: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
Am surprised nobody mentioned my powerful nokia 603 running on symbian belle and other new techs like nfc,usbotg,v3.0 bluetooth etc...just for 38,000..i do get constant 1MB/s on it...it uses a mirco sim...you wont regret buying
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by xadeeque(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
:Dgo for nokia 2626 d best mobile browsergo for nokia 2626 d best mobile browsergo for nokia 2626 d best mobile browser
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by francis247(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2012
ACM10:
Having used MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, Multilinks, Zoom modem. I hereby recommend GLO to you. GLO is unbelievably fast 24hrs of the day. Though it gets frustrating whenever there is network problem. But the problem hardly last and they are more stable than the rest.
Finally, let me also add that it is expensive. But the experience is worh the expense. So give it a try
Thanks alot. Please what's the current montly tariff plan for glo.
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by jaysay(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
If battery life, chatting and internet is all you want--assuming you are not into games--the Nokia E71 or Nokia E5 is your best. With Opera mini, you can get a superb browsing experience.

However, If you are a gamer also, go for Nokia 701 or Nokia 603--assuming you don't mind touch screen device. [The Nokia e71 and e5, but have physical QWERTY keypads

The best of both worlds will be Nokia E6--a combination of touch screen and physical QWERTY. The only problem is that the resolution of the Nokia E6 is low, some high resolution apps may not work. With the new Belle update, the battery last long.
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by ACM10: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
francis247: Thanks alot. Please what's the current montly tariff plan for glo.

I know only of 3gig plan, which is N5000 per month. Google "GLO tariff plans" for more info
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by nyabingi(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2012
This thread has been so educative i must confess that i have learnt so much about specifications of Nokia phones, what i can deduct here is that all Nokia phones ranging from the simplest to the most sophisticated are good it is you needs that determine what you go for, but sometimes making a wise choice is hard cos Nokia sure knows how to play their marketing game, all phones in their brand don't have the same spec no matter the price i have even noticed that some of their cheap phones have some features the expensive phones don't have...it is all about choice!!
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
[size=14pt]@topic

the best nokia phone is the one satisfies all your immediate wants. it can be any model, it depends on you[/size]
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by sylve11: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2012
jennifer74: Let me present to you one of the best cell phones Nokia has ever made- Nokia X3 slider sports... Designed for people who need to manage their business and personal lives equally well. It has a 3.2-megapixel camera, a diminutive frame and 2.2-inch screen. Stereo speakers, dedicated music keys and support for up to 16GB of storage via microSD card make for a nifty mobile music device.

I can get you this machine for only 40,000 Naira.

u well so? sad cool
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by sylve11: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2012
KINGwax: so you're now saying java phones are better than symbians? Guy, you're a disgrace to common sense

grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: What's The Best Nokia Phone? by Femisol(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
i use a nokia e5 but i desperately want to use a nokia e6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Facebook Bug Secretly Recorded Iphone Users / Nokia To Launch Nokia E71 With 4G LTE Support Early 2018 (specifications) / Tecno N3 Or Tecno T3, which one?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.