Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos (3976 Views)

MWWA2012: Mobile Web West Africa 2012 At Oriental Hotel, Lagos / Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 / Please Where Can I Get A Web-design Training Centre In Abuja: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by mukina2: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
Google Nigeria's Annual Event For Software Developers and marketing professionals
GNigeria 2012 kicked off today at the Civic Centre in Victoria Island, Lagos and Techloy’s Bankole Oluwafemi is live-blogging at the event.

The event focuses on training web developers and building tools for web and mobile as well as helping business people, marketers and tech entrepreneurs to using web presence and mobile to grow locally and globally with the latest Google tools.
http://techloy.com/2012/03/15/gnigeria-day-2012-gallery/

1 Like

Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
Just look at how the background is so local like NTA television studio colour, must everything about nigeria be local?
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
odiaero: Just look at how the background is so local like NTA television studio colour, must everything about nigeria be local?
_
lmfao
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by adeoflagos: 4:06am On Mar 16, 2012
The background and stage set up was the first thing that caught my attention. It looked like an event that was hurriedly put together. It seem Nigeria has a way of "sucking" inspiration and innovation out of people who could have done much more. Sure the Caucasian in the pix will have no issue with the whole thing because he know he is in Nigeria. They probably do not expect more. We need to learn to set some standard for ourselves.
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by shilling(f): 5:47am On Mar 16, 2012
odiaero: Just look at how the background is so local like NTA television studio colour, must everything about nigeria be local?
lmao hahaha
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by LailaIkeji1: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2012
laffsssssssssssssssssssss.

u guys are very funny.
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by sammirano: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2012
Nigeria is just Nigeria.
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by DualCore1: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2012
Was Google aware of this? tongue
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2012
i like the way we love to kiss as5es of foreign coys instead of promoting ours.
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by dozies1: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2012
webdezzi: i like the way we love to kiss as5es of foreign coys instead of promoting ours.

what should they have promoted? Pls. I will like to know.
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by Seun(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2012
More pictures of Nmachi, please. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by kaiter: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2012
It seem Nigeria has a way of "sucking" inspiration and innovation out of people who could have done much more. Sure the Caucasian in the pix will have no issue with the whole thing because he know he is in Nigeria.[img]http://www.egala.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by Yizzurr(m): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2012
Dnt Criticize wat u dnt knw anytin abt pls. This GNigeria seminar is very Genuine and incase U dnt knw google has been doin lots of stuff similar to dis In Nigeria for a while nw. They hve even made a couple of Nigeian students "Google ambassador" and they run quality seminars and packages to benifit a lot of pple. I personally Hve been part of one of this events and presently a couple of my friends are ther nw.
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by DualCore1: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
Yizzurr: Dnt Criticize wat u dnt knw anytin abt pls. This GNigeria seminar is very Genuine and incase U dnt knw google has been doin lots of stuff similar to dis In Nigeria for a while nw. They hve even made a couple of Nigeian students "Google ambassador" and they run quality seminars and packages to benifit a lot of pple. I personally Hve been part of one of this events and presently a couple of my friends are ther nw.

Don't take posts with a tongue-smiley at the end of it with the seriousness of a. . . I don't even know what word to use for you.
Keep tearing your muscles.
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by soloqy: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Seun: More pictures of Nmachi, please. smiley

Which one is mmachi? They all look so tired . undecided
Re: Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
i was at the event and it was extremely useful and positive best event ever, so why should the background get to you, its the knowledge that matters, sometimes making the FrontPage on NL is annoying you get other peeps from different rooms saying crap in the webmaster forum.

(1) (Reply)

7 Most Influential Tech Blogs According To Nigerian Bulletin / [TUT] How To Bind Your Wapka Sites To Passport. "Simplified Tutorial". / 16 Mistakes That Turn People Away From Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.