Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary (10823 Views)

Can Someone Help With Firs Structure Including Grades And Salary? / 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package / Humor: Job Application At Mr Biggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by Pakavy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
google it na
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by ITbomb(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
Manage all those fine sales girls
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by Detongue: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2012
Gateman
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by dljbd1(m): 3:09am On Mar 16, 2012
my GOD! C enough advise for Mr. Manager. If na presidency fa
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by Mynd44: 3:56am On Mar 16, 2012
Write the names of noise makers in the restaurant
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by shilling(f): 4:38am On Mar 16, 2012
MoUTD:
Good days ...kindly assist by giving details of the major roles of branch mgr of Mr Biggs as someone is giving me offer...talk of the time and money earn...I will appreciate if guys can help.

I don't understand how someone is offered a job and they have no idea what the job description is. Someone enlighten me.
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by Outstrip(f): 4:40am On Mar 16, 2012
Manages the daily activities of the organization's food and beverage function. Oversees food and beverage inventory and budget control. Assists the Food and Beverage Director in menu planning, preparation and presentation of food and drinks, and monitoring adherence to quality and safety standards. Assists in the planning and coordination of special events. May require an associate's degree or its equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department

http://swz.salary.com/SalaryWizard/Food-Beverage-Manager-Job-Description.aspx

1 Like

Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by udbyron1(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2012
niddamugu: My friend, If you already have a job then make comparison. But if you don't have a job then go for it.

Treat the place like you would treat your home when expecting very important visitors and this you must do daily. As for benefits, tongue tongue tongue free food naaa grin grin plus take away everyday, outside your salary. grin grin grin grin
that's a true talk from experience oh
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2012
collating thr contacts of all ur female customers
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by Bright2(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2012
First you ask your self,what is the definition of management?
This is the process of utilising organisation resources such as machines,money & human resources to achieve an organisational goals.I believe this little summary can help you,good luck ! Am not blaming you for bending rather am blaming Nigeria for remaining bent.
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by baslone: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2012
Hope you don't have weight problem sha!?

Try and start first, with an improved CV- you could move to TFC in future!

Their peppper chicken is kiss
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by DidiLove1: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2012
4ward: grin grin Mobbing of the floor,Cleaning of the toilet,Opening door for customers and asking for Egunje.Local thread.So u dont know wat u apply 4.MR MANAGER NOT MESENGER.Oga gannnn fun e oooo Mobbing of the floor,Cleaning of the toilet,Opening door for customers and asking for Egunje.Local thread.So u dont know wat u apply 4.MR MANAGER NOT MESENGER.Oga gannnn fun e oooo

and this is the best response your slowpokish brain can come up with? Mu*mu
Re: Mr Biggs Branch Manager: Duties, Hours, And Salary by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2012
start preparing 2 b fat too.because many people doing food buisness are usualy fat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / 1000 Workers To Be Employed For Warri-Itakpe Rail / Jobs: Graduate Jobs At Nestlé Nigeria Plc (4days To Go)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.