Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,602 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers (1115 Views)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
IT IS ALL OVER PLS STOP.

Re: Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by oiseworld: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2012
;DBOKO HARAM: why? That is cheating, we are also entitiled to virgins. If you can't provide ours, then we take 146 non virgins!!
embarassedBOKO HARAM: why? That is cheating, we are also entitiled to virgins. If you can't provide ours, then we take 146 non virgins!!
Re: Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by deols(f): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
it is one thing being fooled. Being contented with it and even beaming with smiles at it is another. The only people who keep talking of 72 or 77 as d level of ur ignorance might be are pple like u.

Did u ever try listening to what a Muslim has got to say about it? Ignorance is sure a disease
Re: Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by Beaf: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
It is wrong to insult Muhammed or Islam because of some peoples misinterpretation of the religion.
Re: Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by oiseworld: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
deols: it is one thing being fooled. Being contented with it and even beaming with smiles at it is another. The only people who keep talking of 72 or 77 as d level of ur ignorance might be are pple like u.

Did u ever try listening to what a Muslim has got to say about it? Ignorance is sure a disease

why should a post be created for sucide bomners and a muslim lady come out to defend islam. Does that mean muslims are actually suicide bombers? The poster said suicide bombers not muslims.

Beaf,
nobody mentioned islam or mohammed!!!
Re: Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by moshoodn(m): 3:58am On Mar 16, 2012
deols: it is one thing being fooled. Being contented with it and even beaming with smiles at it is another. The only people who keep talking of 72 or 77 as d level of ur ignorance might be are pple like u.

well sorry to burst your bubbles, the guy was right about the 7 virgins.

you kill in the spirit of Jihad, then your virgins are sure.
Re: Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by oiseworld: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
moshoodn:

well sorry to burst your bubbles, the guy was right about the 7 virgins.

you kill in the spirit of Jihad, then your virgins are sure.

thanks guy, i've been wanting to speak to a muslim brother who believe this for some explanation.
After death, the flesh/body perishes and is buried here on earth so what is left is the spirit. Which then ascends to heaven or hell. So how are you to go aboit the s.ex part. because thats what the virgins are for. Pls i really mean no offences. All answers can ne backed up with passages from the quran.
Re: Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by Jakumo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
I regret to inform you infidels that the Virgins of Heaven are NOT available to just anyone. You must be prepared to grow a scraggly Bin Laden beard and go on a killing rampage in which ONLY infidels are slaughtered while you shout religious slogans, for there to be any hope of willing virgins being assigned to you in heaven.

The NUMBER of virgins allocated to dead murderers depends on the number of killings accomplished by the virgin seekers, and the level of brutality displayed during the killing. In other words, just shooting a bunch of bystanders might fetch you a paltry two virgins, while kidnapping a few innocent people and slitting their throats, while being recorded for YouTube viewers, could get you 7 virgins.

To qualify for the full allocation of 77 virgins, you must inflict mass death, of whom most casualties must be women and children. That is the highest level of accomplishement.
Re: Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: Here Is An Announcement To All Intending Suicide Bombers by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2012

@deols where the fok did i mention muslim in my post?i guess you have problem reading a simple message,anyway you know your religion and muderous people than i do,call it a case of guilty conscience. islam RELIGION OF PEACE MY FOOT

(1) (Reply)

Abia Government Donates Buses, Tricycles To Party Supporters, Groups / How Tribalism Made Southern Cameroon Run From Nigeria / If You Are The President: How Will You Stop Boko Haram In Six Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.